Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice goal and a good season overall, but he has much more in him!
    Would be great if he wins the Dutch Cup and makes a transfer to a mid table premier league or Bundesliga club.

In The Netherlands, Feyenoord or PSV would be good option.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

damesh garm he sounds really fluent in dutch. I do not understand but looks like he can communicate well. Only after 3 years in Holland he has picked up English and Dutch. Nice job buddy!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Great goal!! He is a true professional, very proud of him. He is a great representative to have in Europe.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          His Dutch is amazing.

You have South American and African players in the Eredivisie, and they still can't speak a word Dutch or English after playing 5 years in the Netherlands.

Comment

Dutch doesn't sound so hard to learn. I hear a lot of words that sound English, so the transition from English to Dutch may have made it easier for AJ to learn the language.

Anyways, good on him for learning their language.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              His Dutch is amazing.

You have South American and African players in the Eredivisie, and they still can't speak a word Dutch or English after playing 5 years in the Netherlands.
              When you have a Dutch GF. Then everything will change.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                Wow!!speaks Dutch too!! So he's a trilingual! Too bad for that cranial scar!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  I remember I once just stared at the attacker as he scored past my defence (just the the CB against AJ).

The coach absolutely lost it on the touchlines and at half time. I started crying and he subbed me off second half.

Embarrassing.
                  Bikhiyal, bozorg mishi yadet mire

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    Wow!!speaks Dutch too!! So he's a trilingual! Too bad for that cranial scar!
                    what is the obsession ppl have these days with getting parts like that. It looks u just had brain surgery lmao

Comment

Idk why Iranians are so nosy about people's hair styles.

Leave the guy alone, I'm sure you guys don't have perfect hair styles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

The side fade is there to make the haircut look fresh.
                        Also, that goal is super sexy
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          Idk why Iranians are so nosy about people's hair styles.

Leave the guy alone, I'm sure you guys don't have perfect hair styles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          His hair and face look better than 99% of posters here.

People wonder why we have the Akhoonds running our country - its bullshit primitive shit like this that makes it crystal clear why. Unbelievable this issue comes up so much here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            His hair and face look better than 99% of posters here.

People wonder why we have the Akhoonds running our country - its bullshit primitive shit like this that makes it crystal clear why. Unbelievable this issue comes up so much here.
                            I've seen it in Western culture a lot as well tbh, people with weird haircuts do get snickered at sometimes. People regularly make fun of Pogba's haircuts too for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              what is the obsession ppl have these days with getting parts like that. It looks u just had brain surgery lmao
                              Whatever it is, it's clearly working for him.

You cannot deny he is by far the most sexy mofo you've ever seen!

I aspire to get to his level of aesthetics one day!(Full homo)

Comment

No it's fresh I'm just talking about the line on the part . It's becoming in fashion tho, a lot of my friends have it. I just think it looks a little weird . No doubting jahanbakhsh is the best looking player on TM tho . Also didn't he get nominated for most stylish player in eridivisie too?

Comment

Working...
                                X