Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

van den Brom has go. They have no defense on a tactical level. The players aren't actually that bad as individuals, but they don't defend like a team because there is no scheme.

Comment

Video of assist?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Video of assist?
        http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1363...A7%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

AZ sold Vincent Janssen not long ago for £18.79m (according to transfermarkt) and Markus Henriksen for about £5 million. Who did they bring in Fred Friday, Bel Hassani and Krul
          (on loan)... Why aren't they investing more? It seems like they are satisfied with their position in the league.

Comment

JB assist

Comment

The reality is that Jahanbakhsh is playing for a stable upper mid table club and they sometimes get good results in Europa League.

It will be a good season for AZ if they win the cup and qualify for the Europa League.

At least Jahanbakhsh was decent and got an assist.

Comment

"Alireza: "I am extremely disappointed '

If last Alireza Jahanbakhsh tonight came from the dressing room in Amsterdam. The winger was visibly disappointed with the result of the match. "To really be honest I feel sad," the player began his story. "I think we played a good game and created enough chances after the first twenty minutes. In the initial phase, Ajax had some opportunities and they played really, really well, then they have however not had many chances anymore. "

Still, it was especially the initial phase which was so disappointing, especially since the Alkmaar had planned to offer more resistance after some disappointing results against top teams. "If they play at home they try to overwhelm us, that's pretty normal. After twenty minutes, however, was done. After that period, I think we played a good game. We had the ball more, got some opportunities only we forgot to score. Luckily we knew early in the second half still make the equalizer. "

offense
                After the hit of Weghorst could match both sides, but it was Sanchez who brought the Amsterdammers with a bicycle kick back in the lead. "I still do not know if that was a challenge, but it made it a lot harder for us," Alireza responds to the goal by the defender. "We were then still have some small chances but Ajax took advantage of us in the counter with the 3-1 and the 4-1."

Aside Punishes
                Yet it is mainly the final position that lingers long again. Earlier, the team of Van den Brom lost all of the top three teams of three times over. However, the attacker will not only blinded by the results. "Unfortunately, we generally have played well against teams in the top three, but we did not often the opportunity to convert into goals. And what you say, we play against the top three, which punish it down. Even half chances they scored. That's what happened tonight. Normally you have to gamble against the top teams on the counter, but tonight it was the other way around. We had the ball and they scored on the counter. But that's football. "

Final
                Now there is nothing in the regular season to get more is the cup final is a lot to make up for Alkmaar. The Iranian was aware of that. "That's obviously very important to us. After the semifinal our focus is already on that final, and until then we try to prepare ourselves as well as possible in the game. Match after match we try to be better and we try different tactics to be fully prepared. "

Each contest 120,000
                The game in a swirling Kuip is something many players dream of. Similarly Alireza, though he is now a thing accustomed. Last week he played with Iran in Tehran for a frenzied crowd against China. "That was great!" The proud Jahanbakhsh responding. "Every qualifying match for the World Cup we play at home is that the case. There were last week 120,000 people in the stadium and that's why we get good results and be first in the group, "the winger decides the call."

https://www.azfanpage.nl/alireza-ik-...teleurgesteld/

Comment

What are the chances that a better Dutch club picks up JB? Ajax? Fernyoord? PSV? Or should he leave Holland altogether?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    What are the chances that a better Dutch club picks up JB? Ajax? Fernyoord? PSV? Or should he leave Holland altogether?
                    either option would be far better than this pathetic shit. They get blown out in every game against half decent opposition. I mean lyon, feyenoord, ajax aren't exactly chelsea, madrid, and bayern here. Every single big game, same shit. A total lack of any defensive idea or structure. Not exactly the best platform for ARJ to succeed if they are being blown out left right and center. For that reason , I think the only real interest he could get will be from the top 3 in holland, and he should jump at that opportunity. Much better chance of showing himself to big european leagues/teams then.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      As a passionate Dutch football follower, I think the next logical step for Jahanbakhsh is the traditional top three of the Eredivisie Ajax, Feyenoord or PSV.

IMO, he should go to a better and for him realistic league to play in like Liga NOS (Portugal) or Ligue 1 (France). I am sure there will be at least mid-table team suitors from these kind of leagues at the end of the season.

He's relatively young, got plenty potential, A-international, and can play on multiple positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        As a passionate Dutch football follower, I think the next logical step for Jahanbakhsh is the traditional top three of the Eredivisie Ajax, Feyenoord or PSV.

IMO, he should go to a better and for him realistic league to play in like Liga NOS (Portugal) or Ligue 1 (France). I am sure there will be at least mid-table team suitors from these kind of leagues at the end of the season.

He's relatively young, got plenty potential, A-international, and can play on multiple positions.
                        Honestly I love the idea of him playing in Ligue 1. It is a better league than it gets credit for particularly now that Zlatan is gone and it is more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

I honestly rather him go to top 3 Dutch teams instead of mid table Portuguese or French team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I honestly rather him go to top 3 Dutch teams instead of mid table Portuguese or French team.
                            Eh. Dutch league is trash. Portuguese isn't much better. France would be a step up but not really worth the switch. I'd rather see him go to a team like Everton or Valencia.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                              Eh. Dutch league is trash. Portuguese isn't much better. France would be a step up but not really worth the switch. I'd rather see him go to a team like Everton or Valencia.
                              Jahanbakhsh's game isn't very suited for the EPL… And idk if he's good enough to play for a mid-table La Liga team.

IMO He's best option is to go to Ligue 1… Maybe a La Liga team or top 3 dutch league.

Comment

IMO the top dutch teams are not much better, especially against international opposition.

we all saw how ajax got raped by Rostov!!!
                                PSV also got man handled by Rostov.

At this point, I don't think JB is ready for EPL/La Liga yet, but I do think that he can be useful in a mid table bundesliga or ligue 1 team.
                                Those two leagues are a big step above Eredivisie, but still not as hard as EPL/la liga.

French league and bundesliga are the biggest talent producers and exporters by far!!
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X