X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Jahanbakhsh isn't good enough to play for a better club tbh
    Actually I think he's better than the Eredivisie and AZ Alkmaar is actually holding his potential back rather than pishrafting him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Actually I think he's better than the Eredivisie and AZ Alkmaar is actually holding his potential back rather than pishrafting him
      He doesn't do that well for TM either

Comment

van den Brom is known as a strict coach, i can tell this first hand from his period @ ADO Den Haag.

Soccer players earn a lot of money and have little effort to do, so IMHO its nothing weird to punish him for being late!
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I disagree I think he's one of our best players… not his fault our strikers can't finish the chances he provides them. That being said his corner kicks are pretty bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            I disagree I think he's one of our best players… not his fault our strikers can't finish the chances he provides them. That being said his corner kicks are pretty bad lol
            They must be the worst ever, as well as his freekicks. He needs to work on his shooting on goal as well. Well, thats a lot of things he gotta work on.

Comment

Alireza has our full support. I personally would love to see him play in Spain though. It would really suit his style, and allow for him to grow.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I like to see him playing in Spurs (Tottenham)
                Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                Alireza has our full support. I personally would love to see him play in Spain though. It would really suit his style, and allow for him to grow.

"Silence must be heard, Noise should be observed!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qNSrZG2KT8

Comment

Originally posted by DJGolf View Post
                  I like to see him playing in Spurs (Tottenham)
                  ARJ should aim for a team like Villarreal/Celta in Spain, Lyon/St Etienne in France, Hertha/Hoffenheim in Germany or Everton/Southampton in England rather than clubs such as Spurs (even though I believe he would be able to break the squad sooner or later). Because he'd get more playing time plus less pressure to deliver immediately.

Take Son for instance, they're quality in some what comparable, difference is that son had 8 years in Germany before moving to Spurs, 2 being educated as a youth and 5 years starting in Bundesliga and he still isn't a legit starter @ Spurs. ARJ has 4 years in Netherlands so far and 1 being in the second division. I'd rather see him jump to a mid table club in the big leagues and getting regular playing time and performing without getting axed for one bad game or what not.

Comment

Today even 10 goals and 10 assists in the Eredivisie don't guarantee a success in the top 4 leagues. The Dutch league has lost a lot of credibility as a stepping stone. For now, their neighbor Belgian league is more respected by the top 4 league scouts.

Comment

He did quiet well vs gutter, but vs China again was pretty mute & outa sink ..!
                      He is way too inconsistent both for club n country.
                      For now he is good enough @ AZ, he needs step up his game n stats considerably next season in order to earn a move to a better club or team, besides he has a good chance of playing Euro cup @ Az too.
                      A lateral sorta move to La Liga or France mid-table, non ambitious, frequent relegation survivors could also be an option for now.
                      But no he ain't ready for big leagues yet, but he still has time & potential for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                        You come late, no soup for you!
                        Soup Nazi! (Remember Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi" episode?)

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Sounds like the elementary school. He should leave AZ for any top 5 league if the opportunity arises in the summer.
                        C'mon now, let's not get too emotional folks. One small incident like this and everyone once again calling for the quits and moving to a "better" league and club? For God's sake this very coach put so much trust and confidence on ARJ by continuously playing him, even on his bad days.

Discipline in our culture traditionally is not well respected and honored as it does in the rest of the world, particularly in the first World countries. I wish all TM players played at European clubs, so that they also can learn and get disciplined. Look at our long-played legionnaires of the past and compare them with many of our domestic players. The likes of Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Daei, Pashazadeh, Ghoochannejad are quite scarce in our football culture!

I am sure for whatever reason, being on time for that gathering/meeting/lunch/dinner/whatsoever was definitely crucial, he missed it, or came in late, for warrants a punishment according to his coach. We should all respect that decisions, and stop being selfish and namak nashnaas!

Comment

Alireyza Yahanbax is starting vs Ajax!!

Comment

Big game for Ali, hope he shines tonight

Comment

Any good links[emoji1431]?

Comment

links

Comment

Working...
                                X