Ali Karimi @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Tbh, I'd rather see Dinamo in Europa. They're not a very good team and it's better for them there. They'll get thrashed in CL. I'd like to see Karimi showcase there
    Jup, but the bright side of a trashing is that he may have a chance for playing time against the European top teams. I firmly believe it is easy to get a bigger transfer if you can shine at a struggling team. That's just my football philosophy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Jup, but the bright side of a trashing is that he may have a chance for playing time against the European top teams. I firmly believe it is easy to get a bigger transfer if you can shine at a struggling team. That's just my football philosophy though.
      That's not likely to happen, Karimi isn't exactly a "superstar" far as I know. Europa just seems better for him, I hope Dinamo lose this one tbh. Rather have Rostov in there only seeing how good they've become.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        That's not likely to happen, Karimi isn't exactly a "superstar" far as I know. Europa just seems better for him, I hope Dinamo lose this one tbh. Rather have Rostov in there only seeing how good they've become.
        I disagree. Regardless of Europa league or CL, you aren't likely to see Karimi get much playing time, if any at all. He may be older than Azmoun and Ezatolahi but he still needs time to adapt to Europe.

Comment

The experience itself would be worth it. I hope Dinamo succeed!

Comment

Good for Karimi for making this move! Good for him!

Even if he sits on the bench for a while the fact that he opted for Europe is a huge plus in my book. He earned my respect.

The journey has just begun for him and I'm curious as to how he will do. I'm optimistic though. I believe he will not regret transferring abroad.

Comment

Whether Karimi is star or not is not matter, once you made European move it is question of determination, in past we had players like Khatibi, Ali Mousavi who were in much better position compare to Vahid when they joined European sides but failed to impress and came back to play in Iran or Arab Leagues.
              I also beleive less media coverage these young kids get, better is for their development and coming from Sepahan instead of Persepolis and Esteghlal, Specially Persepolis help them at the end.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  Good for Karimi for making this move! Good for him!

Even if he sits on the bench for a while the fact that he opted for Europe is a huge plus in my book. He earned my respect.

The journey has just begun for him and I'm curious as to how he will do. I'm optimistic though. I believe he will not regret transferring abroad.
                  Indeed damesh garm. 😎

I bet he'll get another invite to TM camp shortly for the WCQs coming up. ..!

Comment

Dinamo won their 3rd game of season, still no sign of Karimi

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=314586

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Dinamo won their 3rd game of season, still no sign of Karimi

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=314586
                      He will get there. Dinamo is a great club, Karimi is benefiting from just the training alone.

Comment

Be patient friends, he will get there

He has a pair unlike Taremi and Rezaeian.

Comment

5 years contract is a long one! They wouldn't sign him for that long if they wanted to put him on the bench the whole time. Patience is the key, not only for us fans but most importantly for Karimi himself. I hope he gets that.

Comment

Kranjcar knows what he is doing when he brought in Karimi. He knows his potential. I expct Karimi to be making the bench by the end of this season. I'm not worried about Karimi failing, because Kranjcar has coached him before and for Kranjcar to go out and buy him from Sepahan speaks volumes itself.
                            "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by Messy View Post
                              Kranjcar knows what he is doing when he brought in Karimi. He knows his potential. I expct Karimi to be making the bench by the end of this season. I'm not worried about Karimi failing, because Kranjcar has coached him before and for Kranjcar to go out and buy him from Sepahan speaks volumes itself.
                              Actually Kranjkar said he had nothing to do with Karimi's purchase by the club. He said they bought Karimi before he came to the club!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                5 years contract is a long one! They wouldn't sign him for that long if they wanted to put him on the bench the whole time. Patience is the key, not only for us fans but most importantly for Karimi himself. I hope he gets that.
                                While i agree with you but it is all up to players, look at Haghighi situation with Kazan.

Comment

Working...
                                X