Sosha Makani @ Mjøndalen IF | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    What is the possibility that this is either a hack or it is not his own Instagram account? I think we should reserve judgement until authenticity of this is confirmed. I am doubtful that he actually did this.
    Seems like it’s his own page and it’s been up for 17 hours already. Here:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ Keano Jaan, again, do you realise who this guy is? And if so, can you imagine Sosha (and me too for that matter!) have no sympathy at all for him?
      With all due respect, you make it sound like he has offended a good, respectable humanbeing, but this guy is an IR agent with blood on his hands!
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        ^^ Keano Jaan, again, do you realise who this guy is? And if so, can you imagine Sosha (and me too for that matter!) have no sympathy at all for him?
        With all due respect, you make it sound like he has offended a good, respectable humanbeing, but this guy is an IR agent with blood on his hands!
        Pajam jaan TBH I don’t really know him. All I know is that I cannot stand his reportage a tad. Having said that I am not sure if I can condone death wishes to reporters. I could see myself wishing in such manners for politicians and authoritarians like Khamanei and the entire gang and his peers though.

Again I don’t really know this guy as in to what extent his association with the regime may be, or if he is linked to the typical IR thuggeries etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          How could he wish and share such a thing on his Instagram story? I mean I am not a fan of this reporter either. But to wish death upon a reporter, only because of his manners?

Keano Jan, This guy Rezvani is a real Mozdoor and part of Vezarat Ettelat, working as reporter in Seda Sima (Undercover Agant). If there is only one person in this world I really hate, he would be that person, that being said, I'm not defending Soshas comment and would never with anyone death, even if that person would be the one I truly hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            Keano Jan, This guy Rezvani is a real Mozdoor and part of Vezarat Ettelat, working as reporter in Seda Sima (Undercover Agant). If there is only one person in this world I really hate, he would be that person, that being said, I'm not defending Soshas comment and would never with anyone death, even if that person would be the one I truly hate.
            Mokhlesam Essi jaan. Wow I had no idea about his ties with Vezaarat etelaat. Damn that explains his cunt-alike reporting style

Comment

@Sosha Makani a big damet garm!
              Wishing the whole IR Regime and its mercenaries a quick but painful death!
              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

This guy is not worth our threads or worries here cause he is an enemy of the Iranian people. I hope he gets what he deserves.
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Is Makani able to travel back to Iran?

Comment

Condoning violence and death puts anyone who does that in the same category as the executioners of IR. In fact engaging in torture and execution of political opponents after the revolution made leaders and executioners of IR the same as SAVAK (Shah's regime's secret police) and executioners of the previous regime. I would condemn Sosha if he wished death upon a reporter regardless of who the reporter is and if he does not clean this up. I stand for an end to political violence and capital punishment anywhere in the world and by whoever commits them. I rather see a process of peace and reconciliation for Iran rather than a continuous cycle of violence and death. In fact that's what will help our football rather than violent internal strife that could lead to similar scenarios as Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Now back to football.

Comment

I suggest everyone watch this guys interview with Rouhollah Zam. This guys doesn’t deserve anyone’s sympathy.

Comment

Inshallah he'll make a recovery and get back to making his interesting segments on Bedoone Ta'rof. Funny to see how he's triggered some people with his work.

Btw I thought this was a football forum, didn't realise it'd turned into a death wishing forum...

Comment

If Sosha had any chance of playing for Iran, that chance has just disappeared. Don't even think he can safely return to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            Inshallah he'll make a recovery and get back to making his interesting segments on Bedoone Ta'rof. Funny to see how he's triggered some people with his work.

Btw I thought this was a football forum, didn't realise it'd turned into a death wishing forum...
                            Excuse me? Now, I'm not the one that normally get involved in political discussions and I'm not planning to start with that either but What the hell is so interesting with his interview or let's say interrogation? So please just dont get in to that because the discussion will be heated and people just will get warned/banned. And this is no Death Wishing forum only because someone posted Makani's post who's originally wished someone else dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Excuse me? Now, I'm not the one that normally get involved in political discussions and I'm not planning to start with that either but What the hell is so interesting with his interview or let's say interrogation? So please just dont get in to that because the discussion will be heated and people just will get warned/banned. And this is no Death Wishing forum only because someone posted Makani's post who's originally wished someone else dead?
                              Essi Agha, I'm guessing you haven't seen all his work and only seen a few of the vids here and there regarding Zam and other traitors etc. I won't carry on as you've kindly requested I don't get into it. My bad for saying death wishing forum, I meant "thread", as I can count 3 posts on this thread wishing death on individuals such as the reporter, not including makanis ig post.

Again as I said, I won't carry on this discussion so that it doesn't become a political discussion etc which would lead to some of us getting banned or having warning etc, but I hope that certain individuals also listen and don't carry on with their political agenda posts as seen above.

Let's hope people can stick to football in this forum.

Comment

Sorry calling people traitors means you'd like to keep it political and not about football.

Kavous Seyed-Emami was not a traitor.

Obtaining forced confessions on live TV is against international human rights.

We should denounce human rights abuses wherever the perpetrators creep up.

Comment

Working...
                                X