No announcement yet.

Sosha Makani @ Mjøndalen IF | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sosha just signed with Stromsgodset of the Norwegian Premier league.

Sweet move, good for the lad!

He also left a little note about himself and the national team on his Insta. You can tell he really wishes he made some different choices in the past.

The good thing is he is working hard now and understands what he needs to do. Good luck buddy!

The first few games I ever saw live in Iran, they all happened to be Naft games when Sosha was keeper. From those moments I had a good feeling about this guy. I know I seemed like a fool over the past couple years for saying how good I think he is, but I had to stick with my gut haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      Sosha just signed with Stromsgodset of the Norwegian Premier league.

Sweet move, good for the lad!
      Lol few hours ago he was close to sign with Naft.

Comment

Official source: http://www.godset.no/nyheter/sosha-makani-klar-for-sif

Comment

Comment

This is from his Instagram account:

What a fantastic Day!

Just signed my new contract with “Strømsgodset TF”. One of the most famous Club in Norway!
            I want to thank the club for their trust and I am thankful to have a good Manager like “Mrs. Samira Samii” and for her support.
            I am also thankful “Mjøndalen Club” for their co-operation and kind attention.
            I am grateful for the team I had around me. All the staff, specially “Kenneth W Karlsen” the sporting director and my true fan. I really enjoyed the time.
            Mrs. Samii had some offers from other Clubs for me. But we preferred “Strømsgodset” is the right club for me.
            People in Drammen are friendly and very helpful. I am happy to stay in this nice place.
            Strømsgodset IF is a Norwegian multi-sports club from Gulskogen in Drammen. It has sections for association football, team handball and bandy, but is best known for the top-level football section known as Strømsgodset Toppfotball, which currently plays in the Norwegian Premier League.
            In 1997, Strømsgodset had one of the best seasons in recent times, finishing 3rd in the premier division and runners up the cup final. In 2010, Strømsgodset had the best season since 1997, finishing 7th in the premier division and winning the cup final. This was Strømsgodset’s first cup win in 19 years.
            The club was promoted to Tippeligaen, won the Norwegian cup in 2010, and gradually grew into one of the best teams in Norway.
            I can't express how I'm feeling! I'm excited. I just need to keep working hard and express my feelings on the pitch, and work really well and do great things for the team. I'm happy and I appreciate everything the Club has done for me so far at this point so I really need to help and work for them as well. Iranian National Team is an important for me and my live. I will be part of national team. I love my country and will do my best for national team.

I know that I have the potential to be a better Goalkeeper and I should have paid more attention to my past. My goal now is to work on that aspect of my performance and improve my average in seriously for my new Club and Iranian national team❤️🇮🇷🇳🇴

Comment

It's their first league ?

That's great news. Sosha will definitely be back in for TM if he does well in norways first league.

Certainly better than the wannabe model ARH

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                It's their first league ?
                Yes sir And it doesnt start until 01/04-2017

Comment

Good move by Sosha!
                  No joke though anyone else thinks he can easily pass as Swedish or Norwegian?
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

One of the most famous clubs in Norway? lol

Comment

Apparently its only a loan until August

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
                        Good move by Sosha!
                        No joke though anyone else thinks he can easily pass as Swedish or Norwegian?
                        Just because he has light eyes ? Lmao

Scandinavian people have very different face shapes than Iranians.

Sosha looks Iranian, no question.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

They qualified for Europa league earlier this season but we're knocked out in second qualifying round. Decent move. And another Iranian on FIFA

Comment

Sosha Makani @ Mjøndalen IF | 2016

It's a loan move until the end of the season it seems

Comment

Great! Good way to keep progressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                It's a loan move until the end of the season it seems
                                Hmmm. Maybe Mjondalen is hoping to make another promotion push next season, and want to keep him if they do promote.

Will prob loan him out again if they stay in the lower division.

Comment

Working...
                                X