Sosha Makani @ Mjøndalen IF | 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
    Specially Syrian did not have any good shuts on target. So Sosha looked good.
    wrong, Syria certainly looked more dangerous on the counters and threatened to score on us far greater and more frequently than SK..!! his exits outa goal seemed very much warranted to me at the time (havent seen the game since)..!
    our D-line often pushes up the field bit much in order to further crowd the opponents in our half of the pitch and force an early dispossession, so its Vital for our keepers to be on their toes and ready to exit their line in order to grab any through-balls served to the big space behind our D-line ..!
    also Sosha's club experience with playing often in somewhat similar wet conditions, probably had some to do with his choice to guard our goal in that game too..!?

I just feel like too many of you guys are just pissed and worked-up about the kiri conditions and all the hashieh surrounding that game, the Arab ref, the disputed offside goal and your presumptuous ideas that Syrians are the weakest team in this group and a total pushover, to look that game in an overall objective manner..!!?
    regardless of the certainty that the game shoulda never taken place in such horrible playing conditions, The Bigger Fact remains that THE PITCH WAS THE SAME FOR BOTH SIDE..!!
    and regardless of their occasional embarrassing grass-rolling antics, they played us quiet tough and we hardly threatened to score on them anymore than they did on us..!!
    i dont think it would hurt for us to go back and watch that game again to better judge our players performances, especially in these lull times when there isnt too much else to watch..!!
    IMO, the only game that was there for taking and we shoulda Won by all accounts and didnt due to complacency was the China game..! now that was a huge waste of 2 points which yet may come back to hunt us, especially if they get their shitt together as a team under the new coach and again manage to take points away from us at azadi..!

Comment

Please keep Sosha as far as it is possible from Persepolis and Team Melli. I hope SS replace him for Rahmati.

Comment

Looks like Mjondalen wants to loan him out to Saipa until the end of the season.

Since the Norwegian season wont be starting for 4 more months, Mjondalen wants to send him to Saipa on loan so he can get continue staying match fit.

Good move, better than being off and not playing for 4 months until the season in norway starts. Can anyone confirm this news?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Looks like Mjondalen wants to loan him out to Saipa until the end of the season.

Since the Norwegian season wont be starting for 4 more months, Mjondalen wants to send him to Saipa on loan so he can get continue staying match fit.

Good move, better than being off and not playing for 4 months until the season in norway starts. Can anyone confirm this news?
          Sosha confirmed that in an interview with Varzesh3

Comment

Sosha to Saipa fell through, looks like we will be transferred to another Norwegian team.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Sosha to Saipa fell through, looks like we will be transferred to another Norwegian team.
              Thank god… Mjondalen is a worse team than fucking aluminum arak lol. If Sosha can get a transfer to a Norweigan Prem team then we can talk about a loan to Saipa...

Comment

Following up on 04041374's post from yesterday regarding the Saipa loan. This has been confirmed by a Norwegian source that no official communication between Saipa and Mjondalen has taken place:

"Makani will recharge with games in Iran
                By NTB AND JOSTEIN NILSEN
                Published: December 28th, 2016.

Mjøndalen Iranian goalkeeper Sousha Makani want to play in their home country to keep its shape during the eve of 1st division gets underway in April.

BACK TO IRAN? SOSh Makani will loan before 1st Division kicks off this spring.

- I have a contract with Mjøndalen, but if they accept it, I can be lent to SaiPa. It is four months before the league starts, and I need to stay in shape when there is no official club matches in Norway. It will be the best solution if I meanwhile go to SaiPa says Makani.

- I doubt that it will be applicable

MIFs sports director Kenneth Karlsen reports to Drammens Tidende that he has heard talk about this, but that MIF has not received any formal request.

- We can barely consider this, but doubt that it becomes relevant, commenting Karlsen.

Plans call Sousha Makani be back on the MIF training around January 10th. Joint Training sessions for the Christmas holiday starts up again on January 3, but Makani come later because he is currently on national team with Iran in Dubai.
                No bids

Makani was taken to Mjøndalen summer. He played all league games after he joined the club, and Iranian was a great success. The goalkeeper has a contract with brown jerseys out the 2018 season. Sousha considered a hot selling item, and can quickly become MIFs first million sales.

Karlsen has considered interest Makani as great.

- But we have currently not received any concrete bids or inquiries for any of our players continues Karlsen.

Mjøndalen series opens in football 1st Division at home against Arendal 2 April."

http://www.dt.no/sport/fotball/mif/m.../s/5-57-523993

Comment

New interview with Sosha

https://youtu.be/UG5UIqs2KXY

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Good
                    Rather he played in 3rd league well organized EU team than in the cluster fk of IPL ..!

Comment

Sosha is linked with Norwegian top club Molde

Comment

That would be a sweet move. They have fairly young keepers right now, none of them are over 23 years old at the moment. And Man Utd legend Solskjær is the head coach!

I would recommend people watch the interview posted above as well.. For as much heat as Sosha gets, he seems to be a very well spoken guy.

Best part is when he is talking about role models and brings up Mahdavikia.

Comment

Nazm o discipline football Europa? Dude, take it easy it was second division of Norwegian league and TM coaches were happy with my performance? You didn't even touch the ball vs Syria.

Comment

I rather see this guy outside of IPL. he is too much of distraction in an already a Circus we call IPL. it is 1 less CLOWN in the league
                            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Nazm o discipline football Europa? Dude, take it easy it was second division of Norwegian league and TM coaches were happy with my performance? You didn't even touch the ball vs Syria.
                              Just a question: Do you play football in a league?

Nazm o discipline football Europa is a culture, it has nothing to do with league. Nazm or discipline in football Europa starts from youth. Its ingrained in their brain from an early age.

That is why it doesn't matter if its league 2 of Norway, the culture is the same as League 1, Championship, BPL, La Liga, etc... Why do you think its so much easier for European players to adapt in these leagues? Because there is no football culture shock for them.

I used to play for a Persian team here, and we had this Danish kid join the team when he was here studying. He was so shocked at the lack of structure and discipline in the training. He said if we trained like this in my Danish team back home, he would be running laps all day.

There is a completely different mindset in Europe, and no matter how much it bothers us, we don't have it in Iran.

Comment

I did played football in a league, i get your point and i don't disagree with what you said, but the guy make his playing time in second division Norway looks like he is playing in a top 4 league. Have you ever watched a single game of Norway II? Honestly to me he is highly overrated and nothing special, he had potential to be a good keeper which was ruined like 100 other players, now he is 30 anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X