FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    I hope Team Melli will be in FIFA 18 we got so much publicity this year, were ranked #1 in Asia and 2nd to qualify for the World Cup!
    TM won't be part of FIFA 18.
    TM will be part of World Cup 2018 - the game, simply because EA Sports is forced to. I assume they'll make us a 3rd rate team even for Asia and give us the wrong fans just like they did in the World Cup 2014 game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      TM won't be part of FIFA 18.
      TM will be part of World Cup 2018 - the game, simply because EA Sports is forced to. I assume they'll make us a 3rd rate team even for Asia and give us the wrong fans just like they did in the World Cup 2014 game.
      Nah they had a special ultimate team world Cup mode too that they put us in, but they had all the wrong squad and players for us. They had Karimi, Rahmati, Kaebi, and Khalatbari in our World Cup squad, but left out players like Jahanbakhsh, Alireza Haghighi, Davari, Beitashour, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Nah they had a special ultimate team world Cup mode too that they put us in, but they had all the wrong squad and players for us. They had Karimi, Rahmati, Kaebi, and Khalatbari in our World Cup squad, but left out players like Jahanbakhsh, Alireza Haghighi, Davari, Beitashour, etc.
        ya this is probably what is going to happen, I prefer this way anyway.

Comment

FIFA Interactive Club World Cup 2017 - Finals

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Makani got upgraded from 56 to 58

https://sofifa.com/player/217441

Comment

They'll make our ratings slightly higher in the WC version. Anyone in Europe will get an ok rating but our IPLers will suffer.

Its insane that our defenders probably wont get low 70s ratings even after shutting out Asia

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                They'll make our ratings slightly higher in the WC version. Anyone in Europe will get an ok rating but our IPLers will suffer.

Its insane that our defenders probably wont get low 70s ratings even after shutting out Asia
                I still hope the criticism from the last WC Edition got to some EA guys who will change things this time around.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  I still hope the criticism from the last WC Edition got to some EA guys who will change things this time around.
                  Trust me it wont

In before PAG and Montazari are both rated lower than 65

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Trust me it wont

In before PAG and Montazari are both rated lower than 65
                    Hey guys, EA was right to rate our defense lower than the powerhouse Afghanistan in WC 2014! They have huge respect for Iranian players like CB Mohammad Hosseini who led our defense to the 2014 World Cup! Who could forget?

I think there is some Saudi at EA programming the game who goes out of their way to disrespect our team.

4 times or so this past season, there were predictions that Iranian players would get black cards, specifically Jahanbakhsh deserved at least one. They gave it to crappy players instead with less impressive performances. EA makes a crap game anyway. Wish there was a company who made a non-arcade football game that put its time into authenticity and accuracy instead of remaking the same game every year with new shiny cards.

Comment

Whatever, Azmoun is our best player in the game. He has a black card and he's higher than all the Saudi players. Omar Al Soma is not a Saudi player. Although he likes to represent them instead of Syria.

Speaking of Syria, they are so toast in Azadi.

Comment

Saeid now has a photo and will be in FUT18, 66 rated currently.

Mohammadi also has a photo now.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                          Saeid now has a photo and will be in FUT18, 66 rated currently.

Mohammadi also has a photo now.
                          Is there a link/source to this?

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                            If our players get ratings above 65+ I can play with them.
                            With FIFAs engine if someone wants to play defensive its easy to win 1-0.

Usually I prefer tiki taka or counters but with Iran if we get ok ratings in the 65-75 range its 4-5-1/5-4-1 time.

2010 was fun because while our ratings were not terrible Borhani/Rezaei were fast af and surprised guys who used teams with slower defenses. Nekounam/Ando combo was a wall
                            Last edited by perspolis#1; 08-08-2017, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Lol this is the first time we can say a player is overrated on FIFA. 66 rated Ezatolahi is kind of overrated imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Lol this is the first time we can say a player is overrated on FIFA. 66 rated Ezatolahi is kind of overrated imo.
                                Nah I'd actually say that's about right. You're saying 66 rated is too much for a starter on the 23rd ranked team in the world?

Comment

Working...
                                X