Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
    Karim Ansarifard's rating increased from 71 to 73
    His height is still 5'9 and 41 for strength.

Comment

Lol, Ansarifard is definitely NOT 73 in real life but sure why not haha

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        Lol, Ansarifard is definitely NOT 73 in real life but sure why not haha
        Why do you say that? He's one of the best strikers in the greek league... hes somewhere between 72-76 IMO

Comment

I have not played FIFA since World Cup 2014 but can someone explain where and how they come up with the attributes for the players?
          And what is the FUT and Ultimate you all talk about?

Comment

I can't believe so many of you follow this b/s game. Clearly they don't know what they are talking about. Last I played Fifa was the WC14 version and my God were they off on the ratings. Its an insult to play the game. I retired!
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I have not played FIFA since World Cup 2014 but can someone explain where and how they come up with the attributes for the players?
              And what is the FUT and Ultimate you all talk about?
              Attributes like stats? Probably some quick wiki searches for the less known players and following their stereotypes of what they expect.

Take Azmoun for example. They checked out his goals and gave him 90 jumping. After a game vs Bayern he gets bumped to a 77. Its about media coverage.

FUT and Ultimate team are two names for the same thing. You can make a team of players you buy as cards. You have to buy the right combos of players because it builds chemistry and makes you play better. For example you can make an EPL team of players. If you buy the Chelsea players and put them next to each other, and the Man Utd ones and put them next to each other, your chemistry will be high.

Its a fun way to make your own team. Some of our members have made Iranian/Asian teams. This works because chemjstry is also given for players from the same country.

Comment

I don't know how reliable this is but lets try and spread it around as much as we can?
                http://www.fifplay.com/fifa-18-leagues-vote/

Comment

I don't know how reliable this but lets try and spread it around as much as we can?
                  IIM (Iranian Internet Mafia), assemble!

Comment

I don't know how reliable this is but lets try and spread it around as much as we can?
                    Oh lord, this again....

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                      Oh lord, this again....
                      Same thought here..
                      I guess we will have to wait a few years when there is no league for Fifa to add anymore, then they will add our League.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        Same thought here..
                        I guess we will have to wait a few years when there is no league for Fifa to add anymore, then they will add our League.
                        I meant it's a waste of time and it's annoying to mention it every year. Iran has no respect for marketing rules, hence no IPL. I actually voted for the Chinese league because they deserve to be in FIFA next year.

Comment

Sure it may not have a major impact and the league will probably not be added, but it literally takes like 3 seconds of your time, and at least it lets EA know that there is a considerable amount of interest in the PGPL

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            Sure it may not have a major impact and the league will probably not be added, but it literally takes like 3 seconds of your time, and at least it lets EA know that there is a considerable amount of interest in the PGPL
                            Let me walk this over with you:

- EA sees interest in IPL, sees Iran's marketing shamble.

- Iran notices EA interest, but fixing market has nothing to do with duas and Quran recitals, therefore no fucks given.

- EA can't make profit from putting league, therefore IPL ignored yet again.

The core problem here is the moronic mullahs are too stupid and incompetent to fix actual problems in Iran and that's why this will never, ever work (ever). I gave my vote to Chinese league because they frankly deserve it

Comment

There are still ways to get around the lack of proper copyright laws. Here, read this portion of an article on Iran's video game industry, it will explain:

Years later, Ahmadi is flaunting Iran’s market at Casual Connect in Singapore and schmoozing with Blizzard and EA reps while manning the Iran booth at Gamescom. He reports his findings back to Iran’s ever-curious game developers, recounting how his statistics on the Iranian market rouse foreign publishers.

"In one month, Pro Evolution Soccer sold five million copies," Ahmadi says, referring to a Bonyad estimate of PES 2013’s sales that also factors in black market data. "I was talking to one of EA’s marketing managers at Gamescom about Pro Evolution Soccer [in Iran] and he told me he couldn’t believe it." These may be cheap, pirated copies nestled in flimsy cardboard sleeves, but the Bonyad’s statistics show that sports is Iran’s most popular game genre.

Ahmadi switches course to the industry’s competing soccer juggernaut to draw up a potential sales strategy for first-timers looking to make a foray into Iran. "You can’t compare this with a copy of FIFA in the U.S. that’s being sold for $99 [sic]," he says. "But if the sanctions are removed and a company like EA comes along and says, given [Iran’s financial situation], ‘I’ll sell it here officially for $10 [USD].’ And then you end up selling four million copies at $10 each — how attractive is that? In contrast to selling, I don’t know, maybe 10,000 copies at $99 each?"

"These are the kinds of policies I’m after," Ahmadi says. "Even though copyright doesn’t exist in Iran, I want to talk to these publishers and tell them you can tailor your game for the Iranian market with a [local] price so you have a competitive advantage for gamers here. So instead of buying a pirated game [on the cheap], they’ll go ahead and buy an original copy, and when you buy the original, you have access to all the features." Features like official Persian-language localization and unfettered online play, all packed into an affordable region-locked copy that can’t be smuggled — or downloaded — elsewhere to upset industry pricing norms.
                              http://www.polygon.com/features/2016...dustry-of-iran
                              Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 03-04-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

130 thousand votes for India so far. This cant be legit no one wants to play a league of all 45 overalls

Comment

Working...
                                X