FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Bought different games this year call of duty is really fun and NHL is awesome
    Madden and Fifa all day everyday...

NHL is super underrated too

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

No man!! NBA2k17 is the shit . You'll be addicted once you play MyTeam!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

U can feel free to get squashed in madden whenever you'd like, especially if you're gonna use the birds
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Beat a guy in Div 2 4-1 who had full Saudi league kits and Al Whatever team crest. He plugged in his microphone and started cursing at me and Team Melli that we suck and not to forget they beat us in 2009. Didn't think it was worth my time to argue, but I thought it was hilarious.

He was saying Iranians are ugly and trash and he couldn't wait for us to be exterminated. Some people who play FIFA are absolutely vile.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Beat a guy in Div 2 4-1 who had full Saudi league kits and Al Whatever team crest. He plugged in his microphone and started cursing at me and Team Melli that we suck and not to forget they beat us in 2009. Didn't think it was worth my time to argue, but I thought it was hilarious.

He was saying Iranians are ugly and trash and he couldn't wait for us to be exterminated. Some people who play FIFA are absolutely vile.
            I always make it a point to steamroll these guys in FIFA. My inbox was full of messages atacking my gamertag perspolisny... and cursing me out

Koonsoozi bood when it was Rostov vs Al Hilal one time. Beat him 2-0 with Azmoun tap ins and the guy quit at the 75th min. Kheili oghdei bood.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              No man!! NBA2k17 is the shit . You'll be addicted once you play MyTeam!
              How did I forget about 2K?

Especially since I play and watch bball the most out of all sports…

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                U can feel free to get squashed in madden whenever you'd like, especially if you're gonna use the birds
                Lets do it brother Miracle in the New Meadowlands part 3

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                  I always make it a point to steamroll these guys in FIFA. My inbox was full of messages atacking my gamertag perspolisny... and cursing me out
                  Koonsoozi bood when it was Rostov vs Al Hilal one time. Beat him 2-0 with Azmoun tap ins and the guy quit at the 75th min. Kheili oghdei bood.

Bro my gamer tag is kosdaddy and all these Arabs are filling my inbox insulting me 😂 After I burn them with that mane-musa-vardy combo up
                  Front. I score hella sweaty goals and not even ashamed 😀

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    Bro my gamer tag is kosdaddy and all these Arabs are filling my inbox insulting me 😂 After I burn them with that mane-musa-vardy combo up
                    Front. I score hella sweaty goals and not even ashamed 😀
                    Nice gamer tag

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                      Nice gamer tag
                      LMAOO! Thanks . I wanted something unique and dirty 😂

Comment

For some reason these Saudi players always go rage mode on us online while playing FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          For some reason these Saudi players always go rage mode on us online while playing FIFA.

Comment

Azmoun got a winter upgrade on Ultimate Team and is now 77 rated:

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/58265/sardar-azmoun/

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Azmoun got a winter upgrade on Ultimate Team and is now 77 rated:
                              http://www.futhead.com/17/players/58265/sardar-azmoun/
                              November 28, 2016: Azmoun's in-game rating goes up to 77 ( http://sofifa.com/player/213955 )
                              March 1, 2017: Azmoun's Ultimate Team rating goes up to 77

It takes 3 months for Ultimate Team to catch up to the in-game ratings? Damn EA, get your shit straight.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Karim Ansarifard's rating increased from 71 to 73

Comment

Working...
                                X