• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who is they guy who plays for Hacken?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Probably another swedish guy which our swedish members will follow until we figure out that he doesn't care about Iran/Team Melli
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Probably another swedish guy which our swedish members will follow until we figure out that he doesn't care about Iran/Team Melli
        lmaoooo

Comment

The irony would be unreal with his name being Irandoost.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Posted about him a while ago in a separate thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I expected a better rating, 71 is not that good for a player who just signed with Olympiacos and is part of a NT who are 29th in the world.

Anyways I guess you all just like me are going to abuse this Olympiacos team against all our khareji friends lololol. In few weeks you will know all these players.
              Considering he's our 3rd best player behind Azmoun and JB, 71 overall isn't that bad… Lol i guess I'm used to EA screwing us over tho

Comment

Ansarifard shouldn't even be higher than a 71. Not like he's a 15 goal a season player

Comment

TBH, 71 is just fine for him. That's higher rated than Gucci who I personally think is much better than him.

Comment

Some goals scored with Ansarifard while I was trying to test him in-game in online seasons.

http://xboxclips.com/RabbittYo/a8382...c-31b8731be3e7 vs. Krasnodar
                    http://xboxclips.com/RabbittYo/1259b...1-714bc3062f34 vs. Stuttgart
                    http://xboxclips.com/RabbittYo/49501...5-dbff7eae885a vs. Stuttgart

Comment

lol so mad, no but really I know his sister, they are kurds from Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        lol so mad, no but really I know his sister, they are kurds from Iran.
                        He has a point tbh, it does get a bit redundant sometimes. I still remember that Atashkadeh 3rd tier Swedish league thread we had, that was an all-time low

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          He has a point tbh, it does get a bit redundant sometimes. I still remember that Atashkadeh 3rd tier Swedish league thread we had, that was an all-time low
                          dude was seen as one of the big talents though, everyone doesnt always make it the way we want we can take a look at IPL and the looks of Arash Afshin etc.

Comment

If anyone wants a game just now on the PS4, add me: ARYA4EVER. Hope yous enjoy losing 😂😂.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                              If anyone wants a game just now on the PS4, add me: ARYA4EVER. Hope yous enjoy losing 😂😂.
                              We will see mine is BlueDragon1905
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Chinese league to be added to Fifa 18:
                                http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...e-super-league

Yet no Iranian league...

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X