FIFA 17 Iranian players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Bravo, Damet garm. In a country where no international laws and copy rights is respected and honored, this is what it gets back in return.

I am thinking that perhaps Iran has the least amount of sales for games like EA, or even movies etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually there is huge amounts of game sales in Iran since you can't really mod PS4 and Xbox One. It is just that those companies don't have official representation in Iran.

Comment

With Ansarifard joining Olympiacos, I think he might be added to ultimate team during this winter transfer window since this is a pretty big club.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
        With Ansarifard joining Olympiacos, I think he might be added to ultimate team during this winter transfer window since this is a pretty big club.
        No, Greece hasn't got its own league due to licence problems but you can find Olympiacos in "Rest of the World" league. Sadly there are no players from Rest of The World league in Ultimate Team so we won't be able to see Karim at least this year in FIFA.
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
          No, Greece hasn't got its own league due to licence problems but you can find Olympiacos in "Rest of the World" league. Sadly there are no players from Rest of The World league in Ultimate Team so we won't be able to see Karim at least this year in FIFA.
          Olympiacos, Panathiniakos and PAOK players are in Ultimate Team.

Comment

Yeah, Rest of the World players are in Ultimate Team, I just don't think EA adds new players into the game during Winter Transfers. We'll probably just have to wait until next year and hope EA doesn't mess up again like they did this year with Ezzatolahi and Mohammadi.

Comment

Hopefully by next year we'll have a few more guys on FUT too...

I think we all wanna build that starting 11 full persian team lol

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                No, you are wrong. Rest of the world players are there but I doubt Ansarifard would join because FIFA does not add new player database once the first one is out. They just change the badge once an existing player is transfered.

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/?l...in_platform=ps

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Hopefully by next year we'll have a few more guys on FUT too...

I think we all wanna build that starting 11 full persian team lol
                  I've been dreaming of that day ever since Shojaei was the only player on FUT.

We have come a LONG way since then, but the wait continues for an all Iranian starting eleven.

We are attack heavy, but have very little personnel in centre back (none so far).

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
                    No, you are wrong. Rest of the world players are there but I doubt Ansarifard would join because FIFA does not add new player database once the first one is out. They just change the badge once an existing player is transfered.

http://www.futhead.com/17/players/?l...in_platform=ps

Wow are they i didn't know that thanks for the info
                    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      I've been dreaming of that day ever since Shojaei was the only player on FUT.

We have come a LONG way since then, but the wait continues for an all Iranian starting eleven.

We are attack heavy, but have very little personnel in centre back (none so far).

Ummmm.......

----------------------Davari------------------------------
                      Beita------Manouchehri----Tafazolli-------Mohammadi
                      --------------Ezatollahi-----Arzani-----------------------
                      JB-----------------------------------------------Ghoddos
                      ------------------Gucci---Azmoun-----------------------

No need to be picky and you've got a perfect eleven

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Ummmm.......

----------------------Davari------------------------------
                        Beita------Manouchehri----Tafazolli-------Mohammadi
                        --------------Ezatollahi-----Arzani-----------------------
                        JB-----------------------------------------------Ghoddos
                        ------------------Gucci---Azmoun-----------------------

No need to be picky and you've got a perfect eleven
                        There's no team Chem like that though......

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          There's no team Chem like that though......
                          There is no team chem because Manouchehri, Mohammadi, Ezatollahi & Arzani do not exist on FUT. However you don't need chemistry to play them in career mode.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitt7239 View Post
                            There is no team chem because Manouchehri, Mohammadi, Ezatollahi & Arzani do not exist on FUT. However you don't need chemistry to play them in career mode.
                            Well yeah but I'm hoping to get a full Iranian squad in Ultimate Team, since I don't really play career mode

Comment

Ansarifard was given a 66 overall with a height of 5'9" in Fifa 15 when he was with Osasuna:
                              http://sofifa.com/player/197136?v=15&e=158116

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Whats everyones guess on Karim's rating? Based off this year thus far, I give him a 70 overall.

Hopefully he starts to kill it with Olympiacos and we can see him get towards a 73-76 overall

Comment

Working...
                                X