This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
    Yeah, but he should improve his defending and crossing if he wants to be a strong part of CQ's team
    lol this guy has been the best crosser in Iran for the past 2 years...... he had one bad game where his crosses weren't good and everyone lost their mind.....

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      lol this guy has been the best crosser in Iran for the past 2 years...... he had one bad game where his crosses weren't good and everyone lost their mind.....
      No please don't get me wrong, I am not saying his crosses are bad i am saying that his crossings should be his best speciality so TM can create better chances in right hand side of the pitch. Ramin and Alireza can be a decisive factor for our future matches
      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Rizespor lost 6-2 to Al-Hilal of Saudi, lol, Rezaeian played but don't know for how long, Rize ham 6 tae shod.
        Will be hard for them to survive in Turkish league the way they have been playing.

Comment

Wow. Ramin has just announced he is leaving Rizespor! (on Instagram)
          This is embarrassing...
          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1345286...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

The Turkish teams will never buy our players.

Comment

Well, I guess the mods can delete this thread now that both of them left the team.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                The Turkish teams will never buy our players.
                Unless Shahbazzadeh makes us proud
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  Inshallah!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    Shahbazzadeh to be followed, we will see him at Pissteghlal in few weeks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Shahbazzadeh to be followed, we will see him at Pissteghlal in few weeks as well.
                      I doubt it. He is not khaleh zanikeh like taremi and now rezaeian... These two guys care more about what fans think of them than improving and going to better leagues ..
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X