Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar YEK paase dorost o hesabi dar hameye baazi gereft, ba hamoon paas nazdik bood gol bezane. Amma Rostov emroz kheili bitamarkoz bod.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Mohammadi was very solid for a defensive LB! very promising!
      I was less impressed by Azmoun! He was not effective for his team despite playing with 1 man down!
      In fact, beside the game against Ajax, I think he hasn't been himself for quite a while!
      dude what the hell are you talking about. Sardars team went down a man and he had no service whatsoever. he ran his ass off but the midfield without noboa just coudnt connect with him and after the sending off, they really struggled, especially since gatskan is their captain and very influential player. They were dead from the game against ajax only three days ago. Plus with their ultra thin squad, it was always going to be a huge ask. Even the best teams (barca,bayern,city,arsenal,madrid,atleti,etc) all suffer from CL hangover. It is a well known fact.
      add to all that the fact that terek are a very solid side themselves with a tight defense...its easy to see why they struggled today.

Comment

Comment

Mohammadi was impressive. Early on Sardar made something out of nothings but was given zero service the rest of the game, Ezatollahi was composed and distributed. He just always seems to make the right passes, very Nekonaum-esque! He has a bit of nastiness to him too, which I love!

Mohammadi and Azmoun had their hands around each other after the game as they walked off the pitch. Glad the boys like each other!

Comment

Azmoun, Mohammadi and Ezatollahi just need to rest the next few days till our match vs. Qatar. Hope CQ can give them the rest they need with light training.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              dude what the hell are you talking about. Sardars team went down a man and he had no service whatsoever. he ran his ass off but the midfield without noboa just coudnt connect with him and after the sending off, they really struggled, especially since gatskan is their captain and very influential player. They were dead from the game against ajax only three days ago. Plus with their ultra thin squad, it was always going to be a huge ask. Even the best teams (barca,bayern,city,arsenal,madrid,atleti,etc) all suffer from CL hangover. It is a well known fact.
              add to all that the fact that terek are a very solid side themselves with a tight defense...its easy to see why they struggled today.
              It's not about struggling! All these are excuses for why Azmoun was ineffective. Yes, he didn't get a decent pass, yes they lacked creativity in the midfield, yes Noboa was not there! But Azmoun did not try to be effective either! Even as forward, you need to run after the ball and try to win it! Standing there and waiting for a ball to come to you is not gonna win games for you. Neither does running without purpose or result! He ran a lot, yes, but without any positive effect for the team! Sorry but as said, beside the last Ajax game, he hasn't been effective during the last few games, even with Noboa around! I sure hope I'm wrong and he will prove me wrong against Qatar but that's what I've seen in last couple of games.

He needs to be the one people look up to! People should say Noboa is not around but it's fine, we still have Azmoun so there is hope. Sorry for sounding negatively but unfortunately I don't see him getting internationally big like this. His determination should be so much higher than this.

Comment

Ezzatollahi needs to lighten up with the yellow cards. He's about to play the Qatari's who are the kings of selling a foul.

Comment

It's not about struggling! All these are excuses for why Azmoun was ineffective. Yes, he didn't get a decent pass, yes they lacked creativity in the midfield, yes Noboa was not there! But Azmoun did not try to be effective either! Even as forward, you need to run after the ball and try to win it! Standing there and waiting for a ball to come to you is not gonna win games for you. Neither does running without purpose or result! He ran a lot, yes, but without any positive effect for the team! Sorry but as said, beside the last Ajax game, he hasn't been effective during the last few games, even with Noboa around! I sure hope I'm wrong and he will prove me wrong against Qatar but that's what I've seen in last couple of games.
                  He needs to be the one people look up to! People should say Noboa is not around but it's fine, we still have Azmoun so there is hope. Sorry for sounding negative but unfortunately I don't see him getting internationally big like this. His determination should be so much higher than this.
                  We watched different games. He was constantly trying to put pressure on the defense by running towards them. Any half-chance he turns into something. He almost scored in the first 20 minutes of the game, the goalie saved it with his legs.

Comment

He needs to be the one people look up to! People should say Noboa is not around but it's fine, we still have Azmoun so there is hope. Sorry for sounding negative but unfortunately I don't see him getting internationally big like this. His determination should be so much higher than this.
                    Well actually other than the ajax game sardar has played two other games , the game against anderlecht away, where he was brilliant and scored. Other than he got a red card in a league game after 20 mins. So out of four games, he scored two goals (in the games that mattered the most), got around 20 mins in one, and the ball reached him twice in the other. Please dont make comments that arent logical

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      We watched different games. He was constantly trying to put pressure on the defense by running towards them.
                      Wow...I'm sure that will win games for him in the future! How many times did he win ball from the opponent players?

Comment

Wow...I'm sure that will win games for him in the future! How many times did he win ball from the opponent players?
                        He plays as a striker. If he wins balls from their defenders it will lead to one-on-ones. Defenders in the back are extremely cautious. It's not like he's a midfielder or DM where winning balls is part of the game-plan. The main goal of a striker on defense is to pressure the defenders to make bad passes or kick the ball out for throw-ins. He was trying to win them and put pressure on the defenders. He didn't stop running.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Well actually other than the ajax game sardar has played two other games , the game against anderlecht away, where he was brilliant and scored. Other than he got a red card in a league game after 20 mins. So out of four games, he scored two goals (in the games that mattered the most), got around 20 mins in one, and the ball reached him twice in the other. Please dont make comments that arent logical
                          Dude, don't be sensitive! Everyone has an opinion. You are entitled to yours and I am to mine. 20 minutes or 5 minutes, don't matter. When you are ineffective and look ineffective, then you are. He just hasn't looked like a dangerous goal scorer of last year and the years before. with or without decent passes. Period.

Comment

Dude, don't be sensitive! Everyone has an opinion. You are entitled to yours and I am to mine. 20 minutes or 5 minutes, don't matter. When you are ineffective and look ineffective, then you are. He just hasn't looked like a dangerous goal scorer of last year and the years before. with or without decent passes. Period.
                            He's scored twice in 4 matches in the Champions League. Did you see the earlier parts of the game? He created two deadly chances with half-chances. What don't you understand when Rostov are reeling off their most impressive game ever and the first for their club's history in CL. They are tired, it's raining. It's normal. He had a good game - I don't even know why I have to preface this statement.

The world is singing the praise of Azmoun - as evidenced by Social Media - and we are saying he's turned into less? I don't get it?

Comment

What kind of a dumb question is that. Azmoun is not a defensive midfielder, his job is not to win the ball from opposing players. Defensively his job is to put pressure in accordance with the tactic of the team( high press, low press, half and half, etc) He was constantly pressuring the ball and forcing terek to kick it long and from there rostov, as usual, won many aerial balls and second balls. The problem occured when they tried to connect the box to box midfielders and wingers, to the forwards(Azmoun and bukharov). The wingers were too tired to get into dangerous crossing positions, and the defense splitting passes of noboa that are the other way they unlock defenses werent available as he was out. They need a dribbler in midfield to add to their limited creative talents (in the midfield) of noboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Azmoun, Mohammadi and Ezatollahi just need to rest the next few days till our match vs. Qatar. Hope CQ can give them the rest they need with light training.
                                Add Jahanbakhsh to the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X