X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milad Mohammadi for TM

Comment

milad shows great skill and speed, puts in decent cross that results in shot for terek.

Comment

ezzatolahi is coming in as a replacement. five minutes until HT

Comment

3 Iranians on the pitch in few minutes (Saeid in), seems like commentator mentioned it

Comment

Isn't Azmoun playing as a striker in the front anymore? That's where he should be!

Comment

azmoun is playing in front two partnered with bukharov...Noboa is on the bench, Rostov really lack creativity without him. They cant make any meaningful attacks on the ground.

Comment

and gatskan gets a second yellow for simulation and is off. Major champions league hangover for rostov today

Comment

This referee is russia's Ben Williams I see. Literally making the worst calls I have seen in the russian league one after the other. Disgrace.

Comment

The ref gives cards like nothing to Rostov players but is very careful to card Terek.

Either way very stupid move by gatscan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

azmoun hits milad hard lmao

Comment

Rostov seems to have a much better quick passing game compared to last season.
                        But Tereks defensive line is very disciplined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Rostov needs to add more depth as they are playing in 3 competitions now. They were all tired today and the bad thing is 3 of our possible starters played today, travel to Tehran tomorrow and will play on Thursday.

Comment

Mohammadi was very solid for a defensive LB! very promising!

I was less impressed by Azmoun! He was not effective for his team despite playing with 1 man down!

In fact, beside the game against Ajax, I think he hasn't been himself for quite a while!

Comment

and terek get the win. Impressed by mohammadi, looked very solid defensively and still got forward, had a couple dangerous crosses and a couple crappy ones. Azmoun had absolutely no service but ran his ass off and made a couple half chances for himself. Seemed very frustrated and rightfully so, but needs to try and hide that frustration and focus on putting away any chance that comes to him. Ezzatolahi distributed very well from defensive mid and won many tackles, but lost his footing two or three times, probably due to torrential downpour of rain last night in grozny. Hope all the boys will be fresh and ready for qatar game. Rostov looked tired asf from the champions league and that makes sense considering how much they worked and the sort of incredible effort they put into the crunch game against ajax. They need new players and rest for sure. On a side note, the defender bastos, who just transferred to lazio from rostov, started his first game against juve and they only lost 1-0. Obviosuly our boys are capable at paying at that level for that level team or higher.

Comment

Does the transfer window in Russia close later ?

Or why hasnt Rostov done sh#t on the market yet?

Their full squad only consists of 18 (!) players!

They sold Bastos for 5m. and should have some money from CL qualification, they seriously need to add depth to their squad and snatch some players, especially defenders!

Navas is already 36 and Kudryashov has a red card and will miss the CL game against Bayern!

Comment

Working...
                                X