This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    After watching Bayern thrash Bremen 6-0 (could easily been 10-0), I kind of feel scared for what could happen to little old Rostov.

Lately they've been a little more leaky in defence than usual. Sardar and his teammates might remember this game for all the wrong reasons if they don't show up at their best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This sounds cheesy, but Sardar and the Rostov squad truly have heart.. Something that im afraid doesn't exist on a spoiled, rich team like Bayern.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      This sounds cheesy, but Sardar and the Rostov squad truly have heart.. Something that im afraid doesn't exist on a spoiled, rich team like Bayern.
      Rostov have a higher chance of advancing than most people expect. Atletico have not been in form and tied both of their first league matches. Today they drew with Leganes which just promoted into La Liga. Anything can happen in football and I can see Rostov advancing although the odds are against them. Bayern will not have a fun time thrashing Rostov with their strong defense even with Bastos gone. Its time for our boys to step up on the biggest stage in the world.

Comment

I honestly think Rostov have a real chance of getting into Europa League from here. They can beat PSV home and away and atleti have been proven to struggle when they play away games in deep eastern europe. They dropped points vs Astana of kazakhstan and looked really uncomfortable. Astana could easily have won that game...And with their current form and the fact that rostov are much better than Astana, anything is possible. It will be important to put in a decent showing against bayern. However they really need to get some good players in. Rostov management said they are looking at 5-8 new players, almost all playing outside of russia...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          I honestly think Rostov have a real chance of getting into Europa League from here. They can beat PSV home and away and atleti have been proven to struggle when they play away games in deep eastern europe. They dropped points vs Astana of kazakhstan and looked really uncomfortable. Astana could easily have won that game...And with their current form and the fact that rostov are much better than Astana, anything is possible. It will be important to put in a decent showing against bayern. However they really need to get some good players in. Rostov management said they are looking at 5-8 new players, almost all playing outside of russia...
          hopefully one of those new players is an iranian (Torabi, Shekari)

Comment

Will Azmoun be playing tomorrow for Rostov or is he off to the Iran camp?

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ys-ezatollahi/

Playing against Bayern and Atletico could be a launching pad, says Ezatollahi

Comment

PSV only managed a 0-0 against Groningen at home. they also struggled to beat AZ by 1 goal recently. definitely a beatable team by Rostov if they repeat their performance against Ajax.

Comment

Azmoun and Milad starting, Saeid on the bench. Starts in about an hour.

Comment

Any link to the game?

Comment

I really hope Rostov won't recruit except in defense. In that way, Saeid and Sardar will have lot of playing time

Comment

Mohammadi starts for Terek, Sardar starts for Rostov, and Saeid on the bench.

Comment

excellent to see mohammadi cementing his place in starting 11. And to think a few weeks ago pfdc members were saying he should go back to iran cuz he wasnt starting! LOL !

Comment

any links guys

Comment

Mohammadi playing LB. Azmoun of course sole striker

Comment

Link guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X