X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Sardar needs to become 90 minutes player and have more professional attitude if he is willing to take it to next step. There is no doubt talent is there, i don't know if he is fragile or just acting but the fact that after every single foul on him he stays for quite sometime on ground is kind of annoying, like yesterday he could have gotten his second yellow becasue of acting in one occasion. Those are things you need to avoid if you want have long career in Europe, i guess Balotelli can be a good example to avoid for every footballer.
      As long as he doesn't develop a reputation for it, this is a good thing. In fact it's considered a skill nowadays

Comment

Crazy!! Sardar and Saeid are gonna be playing 3 of the best teams in each league!!! Absolutely insane!!

This is probably the worst draw for FC Rostov to advance, but holy fuck who cares!? I'm already so proud of our guys

Comment

Perhaps a bold statement, but I think Rostov can beat PSV both home and away.

Comment

If you're a Team Melli fan nowadays,

You are one lucky piece of ****.

I was alive when our golden generation shined in the mid-late 90's.

I was alive when Ali Daei massacured Asia and shined in Europe.

I was alive when Iran drew Australia 2-2 to qualify to France 96, and then went on to beat USA 2-1 in what's considered to be a match written in not just our football history book, but the world's history book.

I was alive when Branko took over a wounded Team Melli, to the Asian Cup (winning 3rd place) and getting Team Melli to Germany 2006.

I was there in the depression period of 2007-11.

Then things began to pick itself up again..

2011, signing of Portuguese reject Carlos Queiroz (who believe it or not many doubted EVEN in April 2011 when he signed).

I was there for the era of 2011-15 and it gave me hope and a smile

Now look at us now. Why am I saying this in this thread? Because we are WITNESSING what seems to be a renewal of another generation (maybe not gold, maybe something else for now).

We are ALIVE in a HAPPY era.

Breathe it in and be content! That means no whining! Lol.

Stop the negativity if you are negative. Jump on board because this UCL deal is just the beginning of a CRAZY year for all of us.

But the most important thing is to stay strong, keep positive and UNCONDITIONALLY support our national team!
            Last edited by teammelli91; 08-25-2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

^ Please excuse my errors.

Comment

I think Azmoun is too shy or cares way too much about people thinking he messed up so he stays on the ground or acts like he got hurt (when he does the fouling) so it can take away from the fact that he made a bad play, he's still a kid though and he will mature with time

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                  I think Azmoun is too shy or cares way too much about people thinking he messed up so he stays on the ground or acts like he got hurt (when he does the fouling) so it can take away from the fact that he made a bad play, he's still a kid though and he will mature with time
                  Yes he did sMe a few weeks ago after he scored. He was asking to be taken off but played next game meaning the injury wasn't serious - we Iranians generally care way too much about what others think. Mental weakness there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    I know we have some Zlatan fans here so they will enjoy this comparison by former Liverpool player:

Danny Mills "Sardar Azmoun reminds me of Ibrahimovic the way he heads the ball"
                    Not just the way he heads the ball, his whole game in general really resembles zlatan, I've been saying this since I first watched him play in 2013. Meanwhile there were ppl saying he was weak and his headers weren't so good of course he's improved but his height, frame, and skillet always resembled even young zlatan for those who have seen him play at an early age. He's still got to continue his good form in the UCL so we can't celebrate too much yet, but I know he will impress because he's just a beast. Man it's gonna be great to see him against world class opposition haven't been this excited for one of our footballers in a while
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^Zlatan is in fact Sardar's favorite player and off course he tries to emulate his game to a point..!!
                      he got his big ups probably from his dad and playing VB growing up..!! his jumps are classic VB Spiker's ups ..!!

AND i suppose his slight Breathing issue still persists..!!? or for long i've suspected that he may be overly excitable which could cause him irregular heart beats and breathing issues during games and force him grass roll or ask to be pulled off..!!???? the fact that he mostly resorts to such silly antics after he scores big goals or in high drama instances of the games, i what suggest to me he may just be a bit too excitable..!!??
                      who knows really .? it may just be that nasty bit of GrassRolling antics that seems to be in our football culture too ..!!?
                      anyways like lml mentioned its actually a necessary thing to do from time to time to take the venom outa opponent's momentum and allow your team to re-organize themselves, but he must be careful not to do it too frequently and develop a reputation for it..!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        If you're a Team Melli fan nowadays,

You are one lucky piece of ****.

I was alive when our golden generation shined in the mid-late 90's.

I was alive when Ali Daei massacured Asia and shined in Europe.

I was alive when Iran drew Australia 2-2 to qualify to France 96, and then went on to beat USA 2-1 in what's considered to be a match written in not just our football history book, but the world's history book.

I was alive when Branko took over a wounded Team Melli, to the Asian Cup (winning 3rd place) and getting Team Melli to Germany 2006.

I was there in the depression period of 2007-11.

Then things began to pick itself up again..

2011, signing of Portuguese reject Carlos Queiroz (who believe it or not many doubted EVEN in April 2011 when he signed).

I was there for the era of 2011-15 and it gave me hope and a smile

Now look at us now. Why am I saying this in this thread? Because we are WITNESSING what seems to be a renewal of another generation (maybe not gold, maybe something else for now).

We are ALIVE in a HAPPY era.

Breathe it in and be content! That means no whining! Lol.

Stop the negativity if you are negative. Jump on board because this UCL deal is just the beginning of a CRAZY year for all of us.

But the most important thing is to stay strong, keep positive and UNCONDITIONALLY support our national team!
                        cheers very well said.

yes, me too. but may people like you and our national team live for ever and ever to observe more and more success. We all deserve it.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I remember before WC 2014, Bosnians were laughing about the fact that their 1 player Dzeko was worth more than our entire team. Funny that Dzeko is only worth $10 million now and Sardar is $7 million according to transfermarkt. Iran is coming up in the world, with Sardar leading the charge. I am so excited for this kid's future. I wish him all the success, and hopefully he brings our TM success.

Comment

Being a Bayern fan, and then our boys have to play against them....

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Being a Bayern fan, and then our boys have to play against them....
                              Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                              cheers very well said.

yes, me too. but may people like you and our national team live for ever and ever to observe more and more success. We all deserve it.
                              Guys don't wanna ruin the Party but stop acting as we have won the world cup. It is OK to be happy that we have 3 players in the CL (even though Ali firstly needs to make the squad first) but we need to take a step back and realize that our WC is just about to kickoff and we need to perform at our max to not let this be a rollercoaster ride. Not being negative but just bringing down some of you from cloud 7...

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                                Guys don't wanna ruin the Party but stop acting as we have won the world cup. It is OK to be happy that we have 3 players in the CL (even though Ali firstly needs to make the squad first) but we need to take a step back and realize that our WC is just about to kickoff and we need to perform at our max to not let this be a rollercoaster ride. Not being negative but just bringing down some of you from cloud 7...
                                wtf does this have to do with what I wrote? When Bayern play, of course I allways want them to win, but would be rather harsh against two Iranian players, and all of a sudden you bring out our WCQ matches? wtf does that have to do with each other?

Comment

Working...
                                X