• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO SCORE TODAY

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      honestly son is a good player, i saw his game at spurs he is good though
      I respect your opinion bro, but as we all witnessed, they lost every game against us in the last couple years, and SON was completely useless and couldnt do SH#T against our defense, he didnt threaten us at all, thats why IMO I think he sucks whale d*ck and is purely hyped cuz of his short stupid name

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO SCORE TODAY
        He will score again - watch. Him or Ezi - which is derived from Uzi! Nice nickname

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
          Rostov is not privately owned, it's state financed, don't know how greedy they are imo..
          Well, they sure don't like spending money.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Son hich ghalati nemitoone bokone
            I know he was ineffective AF when he played against us with SK, hes just hyped

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
              I respect your opinion bro, but as we all witnessed, they lost every game against us in the last couple years, and SON was completely useless and couldnt do SH#T against our defense, he didnt threaten us at all, thats why IMO I think he sucks whale d*ck and is purely hyped cuz of his short stupid name
              Can we just not appreciate our talents without cursing others? Son is A good player and South Korea is a good team. Stop acting like you're 5

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
                Let's not tempt fate. Much worse players have scored against TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Can we just not appreciate our talents without cursing others? Son is A good player and South Korea is a good team. Stop acting like you're 5
                  I might be a little pumped cuz Azmoun scored, youre right, enough with the bashing

Comment

oh my god commentator compared him to Zlatan, see guys i told you he is our zlatan. HE IS OUR ZLATAN

Comment

Bad news guys: The match may be suspended because of racist chants...

I swear to god Milorad Mazic works for Israel... Everytime he referees an Iranian based game, some weird bullshit goes down.

Remember the WC against Argentina? Mazic was the referee who refused to give Iran the penalty (which I think was 50/50 chance) as well as other clear fouls.

Comment

His goal

Comment

He's more like a fast Giroud lol... Actually nevermind Giroud can't pass

More like a mix between Ibra and Dybala

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            Bad news guys: The match may be suspended because of racist chants...

I swear to god Milorad Mazic works for Israel... Everytime he referees an Iranian based game, some weird bullshit goes down.

Remember the WC against Argentina? Mazic was the referee who refused to give Iran the penalty (which I think was 50/50 chance) as well as other clear fouls.
                            That is typical of Russians.

Comment

2-0!!!!!!

Comment

2-0 rostov

Comment

Working...
                                X