• Show
Clear All

This looks exactly like Iran vs Argentina

Comment

Fuck man, what is up with Saeid?

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
        This looks exactly like Iran vs Argentina
        I beg to differ. Iran vs. Argentina Iran perhaps created more dangerous opportunities than Argentina. We played quite good!

Comment

Sardar and Saeid prevented both the free kick and corner respectively.

Comment

Considering the dominance of Ajax, Rostov got away with a good result tonight.

Comment

Imagine this Rostov against Barcelona or Real MAdrid. It would be a gang bang

Comment

1-1 azmoun and saeid were good, one goal, and they will be in a good position

Comment

Rostov got what they wanted as a team. Its why almost all their players seemed real bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    1-1 azmoun and saeid were good, one goal, and they will be in a good position
                    Saeid was not good, actually he had more errors than anything else. Azmoun didn't get any usable ball, twice had a good cross but was defended well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Rostov got what they wanted as a team. Its why almost all their players seemed real bad.
                      is a team sport, if u play well that the key

Comment

1-1 Full time. Man of the match should definitely be Dzhanaev without a doubt. Definitely not a bad result considering how this whole game was pretty much dominated by Ajax and played in their home stadium. They came prepared and took advantage of Rostov's defensive set up and play style. I believe Rostov is going to be better prepared in the second leg. We had just switched managers and lost Bastos. The 12th man will also help while playing at home.

Comment

I wasn't too impressed with our boys! Specially with Azmoun! This is not how we use to see him! He needs to run and fight more! I hope he can raise his game for Qatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Honestly I thought they played decent against a much better and reputable opponent. A member earlier on in this thread made a comment saying this match was a replica of Argentina - Iran WC match, he in a way has a valid point, however the sole validity of his comment was the solid and organized defending of both Iran and Rostov against much stronger teams. The held on well the entire 90 minute. Both Argentina and Ajax barely created real scoring opportunities.

The only difference between the 2 case scenarios is that Rostov got lucky, while Iran lacked the luck factor at the end of the match.

Comment

If rostov actually qualifies (not ensured since there is a second leg and Ajax certainly has the capability to turn it around) and still berdeyev insists to leave, it'll be the height of idiocy for our lads to leave a very rare stint at playing UCL, for some silly attachment or fondness for the coach.

I really have to question their judgment if they still accept to leave (if they have a say in it, of course)

Comment

Sardar did have a clever lay-off that put Poloz 1v1 with keeper...! but he was too tired and slow to get to it..!!

Azmoun did allright...!! the important thing was that when he came in Ajax became very cautious defensively and didnt dare pushing ALL OUT forward as they were doing all game long before Azmoun's intro..!!

besides Sardar isnt the type to run and hustle after hopeless balls on the D...!! he puts himself in the passing lane and Acts disinterested just to lull the defenders in to sleep..... the whole time he is looking to break forward as soon as the opponent loose possession...!! its his style..!! it does look like he isnt trying to hustling though...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X