Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun will waste his potential to be a world class striker if he stays in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Azmoun will waste his potential to be a world class striker if he stays in Russia.
      I disagree, there are lots of world class layers playing in Russia (hulk, witsel, garay, musa, etc.) while I think it's better to prove it in a better league, if you stand out and play very well in Russia (basically a top 5-10 player in the league) you have already fit the category of world class IMO.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        I disagree, there are lots of world class layers playing in Russia (hulk, witsel, garay, musa, etc.) while I think it's better to prove it in a better league, if you stand out and play very well in Russia (basically a top 5-10 player in the league) you have already fit the category of world class IMO.
        We are basically saying the same thing, Russia is good for 3/4 years but not to stay forever there. Azmoun has already spent 4 seasons in RPL. It's time for a new challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          We are basically saying the same thing, Russia is good for 3/4 years but not to stay forever there. Azmoun has already spent 4 seasons in RPL. It's time for a new challenge.
          He won't suddenly lose his talent by staying one or two more seasons in Russia... I'm fairly sure he will leave after the world cup in worse case

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

The longer he will stay in Russia and be successful, the more money he's going to earn, the least likely he will be to leave the country as he gets older as as I previously said, he will say to himself "Im technically already in Europe, earning good money, a guaranteed TM starter, why would I leave anywhere?".

At that point, yes he will waste his potential and never reach his ceiling, because he will stagnate, so I agree with Kiarash.

Guys like Witsel, Musa or Hulk are actually a good example for that as they could've been much bigger players if they left Russia for top 3 leagues earlier, but didn't and stayed for the great wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Hulk has left for China and Musa plays for Leicester City now.

Witsel is overrated IMO, nothing of a special player, Garay is also wasting his potential playing in the Russian League.

Thats why I also want Azmoun to leave Russia ASAP, before its too late (although its not too late yet ofc )

Maybe the CL will be enough exposure for him to be snatched up by a big club, but I do hope he will be loaned out to Schalke or another decent club before.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                The longer he will stay in Russia and be successful, the more money he's going to earn, the least likely he will be to leave the country as he gets older as as I previously said, he will say to himself "Im technically already in Europe, earning good money, a guaranteed TM starter, why would I leave anywhere?".

At that point, yes he will waste his potential and never reach his ceiling, because he will stagnate, so I agree with Kiarash.

Guys like Witsel, Musa or Hulk are actually a good example for that as they could've been much bigger players if they left Russia for top 3 leagues earlier, but didn't and stayed for the great wages.
                Azmoun will be only 23 after the WC , definitely not too old for leaving RPL for a top 3/4 league. I agree that it will be a big big disappointement if he stays forever in Russia but he is developping fairly well there, so why should he take the risk to join a team like Schalke and become a bench warmer there when he is a now regular starter in RPL? If he becomes successful in Russia, he will be able to join even better teams than Schalke...

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
                  Hey, a friend of mine who grow up in Moskva says very awful stories about how brutal skinheads and criminal gangs who attack people and hate foreigners are!
                  but yes its a beautiful country...
                  True, many foreign students have been attacked and injured badly (you can even find stories where some were killed) even though it usually happens in smaller cities.

Russia is a beautiful country, russian women are gorgeous but I wouldn't call them classy though...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Azmoun will be only 23 after the WC , definitely not too old for leaving RPL for a top 3/4 league. I agree that it will be a big big disappointement if he stays forever in Russia but he is developping fairly well there, so why should he take the risk to join a team like Schalke and become a bench warmer there when he is a now regular starter in RPL? If he becomes successful in Russia, he will be able to join even better teams than Schalke...
                    After 3 years, he's already learned and progressed what he could in Russia. If he wanna become a world class player, he needs to change to a better league when he has the chance at 21-22. To continue progress above the Russian league, he needs to join better leagues when he's still this young. At 23 he will only have 2 or 3 more years left to progress.

Sometimes taking that extra risk, could prove to be the key to your success! Unfortunately Mahdavikia didn't take that risk when he was at Hamburg, even though he deserved to play in a better team/better league. Karimi's case was even worse. He didn't even take the risk to go to Europe in an early age. Hopefully Azmoun will try to do better!

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                      True, many foreign students have been attacked and injured badly (you can even find stories where some were killed) even though it usually happens in smaller cities.

Russia is a beautiful country, russian women are gorgeous but I wouldn't call them classy though...
                      Exactly, I hear everyone here saying how good looking Russian women are, and indeed they are perhaps the worlds best looking women. Though, they have bad golddigging personalities, if you are about to date one, be ready to have a shitload of cash and a good filled pocket. Russian women are extremely materialistic, they will give you a striptease first and then you get stripped from your properties later on. Good luck dating them!

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                        Russia is a beautiful country, russian women are gorgeous but I wouldn't call them classy though..
                        agreed, and in my limited experience they are also the biggest gold-diggers and superficial, fake bitches you'd ever meet ..!
                        they are damn fun bunch to party with though ...!
                        im very eager to visit that country nonetheless for WC 18, and hopefully watch some TM games ..!

ps
                        so long Sardar doesnt remain in RPL any longer than the end of WC, he will be allright..!!

Comment

It's so funny how people here stereotype and generalize every single race that is discussed, but when people say something about Persians they get so offended. It really boggles my mind

Comment

Can we please stop talking about our experiences in Russia lol - this is a thread about Sardar Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Can we please stop talking about our experiences in Russia lol - this is a thread about Sardar Azmoun.
                              lol for real, I never thought I would be talking about Russian nightlife on an Azmoun thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                It's so funny how people here stereotype and generalize every single race that is discussed, but when people say something about Persians they get so offended. It really boggles my mind
                                You know what, it boggles me how a lot of times you have a higher than thou attitude. I haven't been on PFDC that long, but somehow most of the time you come across with this holier than thou attitude. People can generalize, other races generalize us, I don't see a problem with us generalizing others. You can disagree with BacheLot, Kiarash and dcpp, explain why you think they are incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X