Clear All

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
    August 16
    8:50 pm
    Fox Soccer Channel 2 (FS2)
    Is that eastern time us? Also will Sardar since he had a red card? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Chaii, ghelyoon, shirini, chizi dige nemikhaim bedam khedmatetoon?
      Lol, beat me to it. 😂 I was gonna ask him if wanted some fries with that. !?

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
      Nothing less than a top 3 team in Epl, La liga or Bundesliga for a player of Azmouns caliber.
      That's what I'm saying for quiet a long while now. ..!
      Fk else is left for him to prove ffs..!😠

Comment

Not Serie A?
        sorry my mistake forgot about serie A

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          After this season, Azmoun officially played 5 years in Russia. That's long enough, time for a step to the next level. We don't want another Jahanbakhsh again, look how good he was during his first year at NEC in the Eredvisie and look what only 1 year Jupiler League did with him. If Jahanbakhsh went to Groningen / Heerenveen in the summer of 2014, he would and could have been a far more developed player than he is now. This should be Azmoun's final year in Russia, it's not even up for debate. La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Premier League are what we should be discussing after this season.
          The issue is that Azmoun might decide to stay in his comfort zone (Remember what he said 1 year ago that he wanted to play in Russia at least until the World cup), the worst is that soon probably traditional top Russian teams like Zenit/CSKA will offer big money contracts with huge salaries which can force him to stay and earn that money instead of accepting to take it to the next level in the top 3 leagues... Say to himself that he's already "in Europe", while getting a great salary, will be guaranteed a starting spot in TM etc... therefore why should he move abroad

Hopefully he will move max next summer.

Comment

I don't know why a lot of you guys bring up Bundesliga together with La Liga, Premier league and Serie A?!! Bundesliga for me is the 4th league after the top 3. They only have 1 top class club and that is Bayern Munich and the rest of the league to me is like the French or the Dutch league.

Azmoun should go to a team in the top 3 leagues if he wants to have real exposure.

Comment

I don't know why a lot of you guys bring up Bundesliga together with La Liga, Premier league and Serie A?!! Bundesliga for me is the 4th league after the top 3. They only have 1 top class club and that is Bayern Munich and the rest of the league to me is like the French or the Dutch league.

Azmoun should go to a team in the top 3 leagues if he wants to have real exposure.
              LOL... Bundesliga will always be top 3... Always

Comment

Serie A is as much as a "one team league" as Bundesliga. I'm sure I'm not alone thinking this but the level of football is higher in the Bundesliga than Serie A, and teams such as Bayern, Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Gladbach ect... have been more successful than Italian teams as a whole (not Juve alone) in recent years.

Besides, UEFA rankings for best leagues rank Bundesliga as the 2nd best league in the world. http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...kings/country/

I always refer to top 3 leagues, but that does not include Serie A The league is not what it used to be if you follow European football nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Serie A is as much as a "one team league" as Bundesliga. I'm sure I'm not alone thinking this but the level of football is higher in the Bundesliga than Serie A, and teams such as Bayern, Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen, Gladbach ect... have been more successful than Italian teams as a whole (not Juve alone) in recent years.

Besides, UEFA rankings for best leagues rank Bundesliga as the 2nd best league in the world. http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...kings/country/

I always refer to top 3 leagues, but that does not include Serie A The league is not what it used to be if you follow European football nowadays
                  Would you care to explain how Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen and Gladbach been more successful than Italian teams in recent years?

Comment

Would you care to explain how Dortmund, Wolfsburg, Leverkusen and Gladbach been more successful than Italian teams in recent years?
                    It's not very complicated. Take UCL and EL results in the past 4-5 years and compare Bundesliga and Serie A teams.

It's actually the first time I see someone saying that Serie A is better than Bundesliga.

Comment

Serie A has been down for a while but if you count out Bayern Munich, "traditionally" Milan, Juve, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, etc. are all better than the rest of Bundesliga teams. You can not judge 2 leagues only based on the last 5 years. Tradition, culture and history says something else.

Comment

Serie A has been down for a while but if you count out Bayern Munich, "traditionally" Milan, Juve, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Napoli, etc. are all better than the rest of Bundesliga teams. You can not judge 2 leagues only based on the last 5 years. Tradition, culture and history says something else.
                        LOL tradition is nice of course but its not like Sardar is drawing interest from the 2005 AC Milan team!!

Until Serie A improves, which it is slowly getting better, it won't be a higher league than Bundesliga

Comment

Azmoun is absolutely ready for a team like Schalke or Liverpool. As long as his coach gives him (and other young players) opportunities to play it's a much better option than staying in Rostov. It seems like Zinchenko will get some serious playing time at City under Guardiola and Azmoun was supposedly the better prospect (albeit a bit older), so why not make the move now? It isn't too early, he's 21, it's the perfect age.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            Is that eastern time us? Also will Sardar since he had a red card? Thanks
                            That is 8:50 pm US pacific time. I think Sardar got a red card in a Russian league game; so that wouldn't prevent him from playing in a UEFA game.
                            "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

The German league is a lot better than Seria A. Please let's not even go there. Outside Juventus, they are not much different than "2nd-tier" European leagues.

Comment

lol comparing serie A to bundesliga is a joke. Serie A is respectable and has a nice history but have been on a steady decline for more than 5 years!! German teams and Spanish teams have the most advanced playing style and tactics, and produce the best players. EPL is only good because of big $$$ investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X