Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schalke 04 would be an awesome club for Azmoun but IMO, he is much more likely to join Berdyev in Spartak...

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
    Can he transfer to another team now? Or does he have to wait until January?
    I think he has to wait until January.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      Schalke 04 would be an awesome club for Azmoun but IMO, he is much more likely to join Berdyev in Spartak...

I think he has to wait until January.
      A loan is also possible.
      sigpic

Comment

When Azmoun was younger he had interests from Arsenal and Milan. A short while ago, Benfica were interested in him. Now he's got interests from Schalke and Bayer leverkusen! I hope the only clubs that will be interested in him in a couple of years wont be Padideh and Siyah Jamegan!

Comment

But didnt Azmoun just sign a 2 year contract with Rostov?

Comment

Ideally:

*Qualifies for CL and plays at least 6 group stage games till the winter window,
            *He stays with Rostov till December 2016,
            *He gets signed with a 5 year contract at Schalke 04 in January 2017.

Comment

If Azmoun and Ezzatollahi stay with Rostov until 2018, and if TM qualifies for the WC, I wonder how many Russian fans will attend TM's games to cheer them on? Lots of "if" but kind of cool thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Ideally:

*Qualifies for CL and plays at least 6 group stage games till the winter window,
                *He stays with Rostov till December 2016,

and..
                *He plays soo good that the hyped talent Breel Embolo gets benched by Schalke.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  If Azmoun and Ezzatollahi stay with Rostov until 2018, and if TM qualifies for the WC, I wonder how many Russian fans will attend TM's games to cheer them on? Lots of "if" but kind of cool thinking about it.
                  If one of our WC games is held in Rostov, then we will have a home game.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    If one of our WC games is held in Rostov, then we will have a home game.
                    LOL, and if it's held in Kazan?

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                      FSC hasnt existed for about 5 years

the game is on Fox Sports 2
                      Right. Mind you the game doesn't seem to be a live broadcast (8:50 pm); the UEFA games are usually around noon time USA PT, but we take it as they come...
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

schalke isnt big enough of a EU club for Sardar ..!

Comment

http://m.sportbild.bild.de/fussball/...ortMobile.html Another german article about this Azmoum roumors

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            If we get qualified to the WC, Azmoun will most likely show himself in front of the world, not the least if he plays in the CL! After that there is a big chance that a player like him, who's already been on the radar of Arsenal, Milan, Benfica, etc., will get a good contract with a top club. How is a 5 year deal with a club like Schalke, ideal?

If we were talking about Milad Mohammadi or Ali Karimi, I'd understand but.......

Comment

He may get 4 match suspension for his silly act.

Comment

^^as great as he has been in recent games. He showed his armature side and thats why there is a difference between him and other great football players his age in Europe!! I hope he actually does get 4-5 game suspension so he can learn the hard way that he needs to get mentally tough and not get frustrated. Big games needs big players and big players need to keep their temperament under control. He probably single handedly cost them 2 pts last week. He needs to learn from this mistake and grownup. unfortunately one way to get him to grow up is disciplinary action.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X