This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I doubt you are old enough to remember Kia's golden years in Europe... Is not only question of red card, is general behaviors of many of younger generation kids in Iran compare to 20 years a go.
    I remember Mahdavikia's last years in Germany very well and I never questioned his behaviour (It shouldn't be questioned).

But I can't agree about Azmoun, he might not be as mature as Jahanbakhsh , but he has improved a lot since the WC. Even back then he wasn't as childish as many pointed it out (I saw him at training, very quiet and calm). His Instagram posts have become normal (if you remember he sometimes wrote sher o ver) his interviews became logical (not sentences like "doost daram wenger ra baghal konam") and more professional compared to two years ago. Also he had proof to leave Kazan for Rostov.

We also don't know the exact truth about his possible transfer to Spartak, but I can't blame him if he joins them in mid-season. Rostov might fall apart.

This was his first red card and he will learn from it, although the defender acted a bit provocative. I remember when he missed an empty net agsinst Kuban and was critiszed, but he came back and started scoring like no one else.

Regarding the new generation in Iran: Limited opportunites, a fvcked up society, unemployment and bad education (basically thanks to IR) has made many young people like this. Still it's not right to generalize as there are many clean and well-mannered young people in Iran.

I recommend young people in Iran to do sports instead of dokhtarbazi and being allaf.

In this society, the likes of Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh could have easily become fvcked up individuals and nobodies have they made a wrong decision in their lives.

Comment

What is funny(and only 04041374 himself knows what i am talking about), he is actually one of my favorite PFDC members despite being pretty young
      Hala bazia kase daghtar az aash mishan on ye amre dige hast..

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        I remember Mahdavikia's last years in Germany very well and I never questioned his behaviour (It shouldn't be questioned).

But I can't agree about Azmoun, he might not be as mature as Jahanbakhsh , but he has improved a lot since the WC. Even back then he wasn't as childish as many pointed it out (I saw him at training, very quiet and calm). His Instagram posts have become normal (if you remember he sometimes wrote sher o ver) his interviews became logical (not sentences like "doost daram wenger ra baghal konam") and more professional compared to two years ago. Also he had proof to leave Kazan for Rostov.

We also don't know the exact truth about his possible transfer to Spartak, but I can't blame him if he joins them in mid-season. Rostov might fall apart.

This was his first red card and he will learn from it, although the defender acted a bit provocative. I remember when he missed an empty net agsinst Kuban and was critiszed, but he came back and started scoring like no one else.

Regarding the new generation in Iran: Limited opportunites, a fvcked up society, unemployment and bad education (basically thanks to IR) has made many young people like this. Still it's not right to generalize as there are many clean and well-mannered young people in Iran.

I recommend young people in Iran to do sports instead of dokhtarbazi and being allaf.

In this society, the likes of Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh could have easily become fvcked up individuals and nobodies have they made a wrong decision in their lives.
        Time has been changed, people were poorer 20 years a go but happier, now you see some weird things you wouldn't see before among younger people.
        In past we had also like Rezaeian and few others, as example Nikbakht or before that Mohharami, but the % was much lower than now.

Comment

OK GUYS!

Unrelated posts deleted!

STOP THIS CHILIDSH ARGUMENTS back and forth or else warnings will be issued for spam and thread hi-jack!

No more off-topics!

FINAL FRIENDLY WARNING!!!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Rostov Azmoun raa jarime kone shayad bad nabashe ta az in chizhaa jelogiri konan.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Why is everything so dramatic here? It's RPL. Red cards happen. The world is not over. Azmoun will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

good for him now he can concentrate on CL

Comment

Comment

fadaye saresh !

be ghole maruf HICHVAGHT BA YE IRANI SHOOKHI NAKON

Comment

Originally posted by Los Tehranos View Post
                      fadaye saresh !
                      be ghole maruf HICHVAGHT BA YE IRANI SHOOKHI NAKON
                      Why "be ghole maruf"? I have never heard that before and am pretty sure you just made it up.

Comment

Maybe already posted but Voetbal Zone (Dutch football news website) is saying that Sardar is being followed by Liverpool and Everton and that both teams have sent their scouts to the game between Anderlecht and Rostov.

http://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=285278

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          Why is everything so dramatic here? It's RPL. Red cards happen. The world is not over. Azmoun will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Are you serious bro? He can face a 2-4 game suspension and he will be fine???

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                            Why "be ghole maruf"? I have never heard that before and am pretty sure you just made it up.
                            It was something Zarif said in a meeting with the P5+1 apparently. Not exactly those words, but something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              completely agreed, while azmouns action was stupid it was not nearly as bad as some are making it out to be. The defender gave him a shove out of nowhere and he returned the favor with a light kick, he sold it well to the ref and pulled a bahrain/china move.
                              didnt see the game, but if you look at the vid of the incident again
                              their defense line trying to push up and create an Offside line High Up, Sardar is creeping right behind their D line and forcing their D to think twice about venturing upfield.
                              as soon as they loose possession in MF to Rostov, their Captain (a defender) gets nervous and Backs up Intentionally into Sardar (probably stepping on him? and looks to be elbowing him too..!!?) BASICALLY BAITING Azmoun into that Reactionary Foul..!! CLASSIC VETERAN (dirty)Defender tactic to earn opposing player's dangerous players Cards and Sent off..!!
                              in short; He clearly got Bated into that Frustration Foul and got Sent Off for RETALIATION..!!
                              so typical.... He needs to learn that its not the Initiator that gets caught.... but the Almost Always the Retaliator..!!
                              The more Notoriety he gets from good performances the More he is going to be faced with these sorts of situations ...! This should/will Serve as a good lesson to him on how to better handle these situations in future..!!
                              I still think Red Card also wasnt Totally warranted either..? as that asshole made a huge meal of that slight retaliatory kick to back of leg and went down like a Tijuana Whore..! considering the high level of physical play in that league, probably a Yellow woulda sufficed as well..? unless there were already a few altercations between the two spotted by the ref in that game ..??? or most likely it was the Line-judge recommending the Red ??
                              im certain Rostov will lodge a complaint against any further than a One match ban punishment..!! whether the scandalous, spiteful Russian Federation agree is another question..?? any more than a 1match ban would be a joke for that foul...!!
                              what minute did the Red card occurred anyways..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                                loool me neither...!! I think he meant to say, they better think twice before fking with an iranian..?? or something along those lines..!!?
                                Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                It was something Zarif said in a meeting with the P5+1 apparently. Not exactly those words, but something along those lines.
                                huh...!!really? he certainly doesnt come across as the type who'd say such a thing...?? can you elaborate a bit..? although off topic..!!

would love to read his whole statement to put it in better perspective..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X