This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anfield scout sees striker score in Champions League

The Reds sent a scout to watch the 21-year-old forward in Rostov's Champions League third qualifying round second leg clash in Brussels. And Azmoun didn't disappoint - scoring one of Rostov's two goals on the night that sent them through to the next round with a 4-2 aggregate victory. Liverpool were not the only major club represented at the match, with Everton, Schalke, Bayer Leverkusen and Marseille also present. Everton have also been linked to the Iranian international in the past but the Anfield club have monitored him for longer and were first linked to Azmoun in January 2015, following his performances in the Asian Cup in Australia. He scored two goals during that tournament and was the subject of move talk on his return to Russia where his parent club, Rubin Kazan, were holding out for £5million bids for the young striker. Rubin loaned him out to Rostov last season, where he scored nine Russian Premier League goals in 15 starts, and extended the loan into the start of the current campaign as Rostov bid for a Champions League group stage berth.

https://www.clubcall.com/liverpool/l...n-1816797.html

http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier.../X1Y44Z2128763

Comment

I will lose almost all my respect for sardar if he goes to Spartak, this is absolutely ridiculous
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Red card for Sardar, F***! He just straight up kicked a defender.

Hold your head together man!

Comment

Silly mistake by Sardar. The captain clearly used his experience to exaggerate the incident. Sardar will have to learn from this.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Great, now he will be suspended for at least 2 games. He let himself down as well as the team.

Comment

LOL wtf is going on??? WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO FROM GREAT TO HORRIBLE IN IRANIAN FOOTBALL??? First Taremi, then Ramin, now Sardar is tempted to go to Spartak and just got red-carded!? Where was that bridge we were all going to jump from?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                LOL wtf is going on??? WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO FROM GREAT TO HORRIBLE IN IRANIAN FOOTBALL??? First Taremi, then Ramin, now Sardar is tempted to go to Spartak and just got red-carded!? Where was that bridge we were all going to jump from?
                Iranian football is an emotional rollercoaster.

Comment

Is Kurban on the bench for Rostov? Livescore listed him as manager...
                  "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Man i miss the good old days of Daei, Hashemian, Bagheri, Kia, new generation are bunch of Bache-Naneh!

Comment

no but hes in the stadium! just showed him, hahah still with his tasbih and nervous like always, love him! reminds me of iran '98 with all the moustaches etc.

Comment

Rostov is worthless in going forward without Azmoun, he still has a maturing process to go. As the best striker you can't let your team down like this..

Comment

So i guess it is save to say we should kiss the season of 15+ goals, among top scores for Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            So i guess it is save to say we should kiss the season of 15+ goals, among top scores for Azmoun.
                            This season is still 28 games long.

Comment

Min 77, still no sign of Saeid!

Comment

Saeid about to come in.

Min 77
                                Last edited by Tehranto; 08-07-2016, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X