X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    [ATTACH]17001[/ATTACH]

It's official Berdyev is out of Rostov.

Sardar and Ezatolahi will stay for now thank god. Hopefully their new manager is half as decent as Berdyev.
    Son of a B
    Rostov chances of making the CL groups took a huge hit. They likely crash out vs Ajax ..!

Wonder how long before Sardar packs his bags for Moscow ..!??
    Your source attachment doesn't work..!

Comment

Let see how much new coach trust Saeid. It will be interesting.

Comment

Looks like the assistant coach 39 year old ex Russia striker is the caretaker/ temp. Coach..!
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Kirichenko

I gather he will be more attacking minded than Kurban ..!? Or if smart, he woulda learned a thing or two from his master & won't try to change the formation & tactics much..!!??

Wonder if he is gonna be the coach for tomorrow's match already !?

I'm sure Sardar will be a starter & depending on how he plays Saeed will know if we gonna hate or tolerate the guy ..!?😆

Btw UEFA link also confirming kurbans departure. ..!
        http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...d=2395099.html

I suppose the writing has been on the wall for a while now, before Sardar secure his transfer outa Rubin Kazan .. Wonder if he put an "Out n Follow Berdiev" clause in his new contract with Rostov. ..!??

Comment

Voetball International states Spartak is interested in bringing Azmoun and Bastos on board after Berdyev becomes new manager:

"FC Rostov took immediate leave of Kurban Berdyev. The successful coach is going to work at Spartak Moscow, where he will be working with Orange International Quincy Promes.
          Friday Rostov was the draw for the playoffs of the Champions League coupled with Ajax, but it is still unknown what coach there for the group. Berdyev, the club last season led surprisingly to second place in the Russian league, fell for the lure of Spartak Moscow, which also reportedly wants to take two players of Rostov.

Sardar Azmoun striker and defender Bastos, on Wednesday both played ninety minutes during the return to Anderlecht in the third qualifying round of the Champions League (0-2) could possibly continue their career at Spartak Moscow."

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/ajaxopponent...an-spartak.htm

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Son of a B
            Rostov chances of making the CL groups took a huge hit. They likely crash out vs Ajax ..!

Wonder how long before Sardar packs his bags for Moscow ..!??
            Your source attachment doesn't work..!
            Ah sorry about the attachment. It was an official Rostov FC tweet confirming his departure...

What to do now for Rostov? As much as I want to blame Berdyev for leaving, he kind of deserves to leave... Rostov boards' financial troubles did not leave any breathing room for Berdyev. I'm still in shock though... Wow... Who leaves a goddamn CL team for a no-european competition team??

As for the new manager, I am sure they will find someone decent to replace Berdyev... There should be many managers interested in a CL qualified team.

Comment

Berdyev is gone but the team is still there. Sardar should stay and try to play in Europe. They will at least play in Europa league regardless.

Comment

If you have watched them play, Saeid and Sardar will both be in starting 11s - regardless of coach.

Shame. Berdyev is an excellent coach.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  Voetball International states Spartak is interested in bringing Azmoun and Bastos on board after Berdyev becomes new manager:

"FC Rostov took immediate leave of Kurban Berdyev. The successful coach is going to work at Spartak Moscow, where he will be working with Orange International Quincy Promes.
                  Friday Rostov was the draw for the playoffs of the Champions League coupled with Ajax, but it is still unknown what coach there for the group. Berdyev, the club last season led surprisingly to second place in the Russian league, fell for the lure of Spartak Moscow, which also reportedly wants to take two players of Rostov.

Sardar Azmoun striker and defender Bastos, on Wednesday both played ninety minutes during the return to Anderlecht in the third qualifying round of the Champions League (0-2) could possibly continue their career at Spartak Moscow."

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/ajaxopponent...an-spartak.htm
                  I hope not until the winter break.
                  & definitly hope it ain't a long term deal. No more than year or two...!

I haven't been keeping up with Russian league football but from my earlier recollection Spartek Moscow is/was one of if not the best of Russian club football. ..!!? I can defiantly see the lure for Kurban ..!

Comment

Seems like the Dutch source want Rostov to capitulate before even facing Ajax.

They're fuelling rumours of their best player leaving ( Sardar) to leave the Rostov players feeling uncertain about they're future.

pretty sneaky by the Dutch if you ask me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This could be a present in disguise. With Berdyev gone, the Team is going to play in a European Championship Cup or League either way. They win against Ajax they go to the Champion League, or they lose and go to the Europa League instead. Berdyev could possibly purchase Iranian players for his new team considering he brought at least one Iranian player to each team he's been in. The odds are quite high, I'm sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        Yes because signing with another team after 2 weeks is going to happen. This aint Iran my friend.
                        I meant during the next transfer window, it sounds like you're in India my friend. Thank you come again

Comment

For now, Berdyev's assistans are taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            For now, Berdyev's assistans are taking over.
                            should be good news. rather than a new coacu from outside

Comment

Berdyev told in an interview that he took his decision before the games against Anderlecht

Sardar has signed his two years contract during that time, so I think he knew that Berdyev was leaving.

Comment

Why this idiot didn't leave at the end of last season and not before the most important games of Rostov History?? Is he dumb or what? He could have had more time for him and new ristov coach to prepare the season

We are so unlucky : when our legionnaires dont play in relegation team, they face europa league disqualification because of financial problem, or do a u turn to return in ipl or see their coach leaving when they start to be successful!

Confirmed by uefa site :http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionslea...d=2395099.html khak to saresh

Comment

Working...
                                X