X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar shire!

I hope he scores again vs Ajax!

Comment

I remember there were rumors of this before the season. Could this just be some old news that has wrongly been brought back up or is it recent?

Comment

Well Rostov have a game later tomorrow. If berdyev is present on the bench , we can relax . If not.... I doubt he would leave now because if he gets them in the group stage that would be arguably his greatest managerial achievement , other than beating barca . And his post match interview where he said this win was for the fans and city of Rostov , and his general tone didn't seem like he was leaving . Plus there's videos of him being greeted as hero in Rostov with Azmoun and rest of team just yesterday

Comment

Berdyev obviously have learned from master CQ

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Well Rostov have a game later tomorrow. If berdyev is present on the bench , we can relax . If not.... I doubt he would leave now because if he gets them in the group stage that would be arguably his greatest managerial achievement , other than beating barca . And his post match interview where he said this win was for the fans and city of Rostov , and his general tone didn't seem like he was leaving . Plus there's videos of him being greeted as hero in Rostov with Azmoun and rest of team just yesterday
            I think ur right… Honestly I hope he stays with Azmoun at Rostov. Fuck Spartak!

Comment

Rostov has confirmed Berdyev's departure

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...48860245272040

Comment

And this Sardar is exactly the reason why you shouldn't be someone's bitch. Berdyev is now gone and you're going to be stuck in a crappy team now.

Comment

WTF? Is Berdyev smoking crack? Yeah ok, Spartak has probably more talent (barely) and yeah they might pay you more, but come on! This team couldn't even qualify for Europa league!! I still think its just a rumor considering the fc rostov Facebook page isn't official.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    And this Sardar is exactly the reason why you shouldn't be someone's bitch. Berdyev is now gone and you're going to be stuck in a crappy team now.

If you're going to listen to the rumor listen to the whole rumor Berdyev is wanting to take Azmoun with him. And man are you bi tarbiat

Comment

If Rostov make it to group stage of CL that will be a good thing for Sardar to stay in Rostov, if not Spartak can be decent team to join, i just hope it won't be a long term deal.

Comment

Interested to see if Berdyev is really leaving..

But I am more interested into see how Sardar reacts to this. Much of Sardar's success has been directly tied Berdyev. If Sardar is the star we all think (and know) he is, he should be able to shine anywhere, any club, with any coach.

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                          If you're going to listen to the rumor listen to the whole rumor Berdyev is wanting to take Azmoun with him. And man are you bi tarbiat
                          Yes because signing with another team after 2 weeks is going to happen. This aint Iran my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Yes because signing with another team after 2 weeks is going to happen. This aint Iran my friend.
                            I have to agree with Mr Pouya on that... Even if Berdyev is out the door (still highly doubt it), Azmoun isn't going anywhere until Winter Transfer at the earliest.

@Iran_19, Spartak is basically a more talented Rubin... They have better midfielders and wingers (minus the Rostov legend himself Noboa) like Quincy Promes who could possibly boost Sardar's goals, but at the end of the day, If Sardar leaves for Spartak, (which I doubt he will) it is much less likely that he would then leave the Russian Prem. I think we all value the Russian Prem, but at the end of the day, I'm sure we all want Sardar in the top 5 leagues, which is where he will truly thrive and grow in order to help TM!

Comment

Oh ffs
                              Is this shit really happening !??
                              Sardar ain't gonna be a happy camper , he is sure to take it to his Insta😁
                              Be Khoskhol bazia o hashie berese, Eee roosa ham az ma kam nayavordan ha..!?

Any translation of that fb piece ..!?

Comment

It's official Berdyev is out of Rostov.

Sardar and Ezatolahi will stay for now thank god. Hopefully their new manager is half as decent as Berdyev.

Comment

Working...
                                X