Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really, really hope Berdyev has Sardar's best interest at heart and will let him go after the WC

Comment

Will Azmoun be playing tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Will Azmoun be playing tomorrow?
        hes suspended

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          hes suspended
          Wtf. For what did they suspend him for? Leauge hasn't even started for their team

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Wtf. For what did they suspend him for? Leauge hasn't even started for their team
            i think it's from last season. Yellow card accumulation I'm guessing. Not sure though

Comment

FYI, rumor mill has started up again with Sardar to Lazio. I saw an italian print article stating that Lazio is happy to now know that they are only dealing with Rubin and are waiting for the sale of Keita to invest in Azmoun. I know it's probably tabloid rumors, but some on twitter don't seem to think this situation is done. Would Rubin board really give up 20 million euro for Sardar? It would be a huge gamble, as I said before, Sardar's price could be substantially lower next year depending on the circumstances.

Lazio seems desperate, and I take that part as the truth. Their desperation + high fee may force a transfer.

Comment

I think that Rubin would definitely let him go for 20 mil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Agreed Italian media reporting "Still hope for azmoun" I don't know what the situation will be if he plays for Rubin next week so I guess things need to be sorted out in the next week!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Can't believe he went back to Rubin
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Guys maybe this 1 week suspension is a sign from universe that Sardar has to figure a way out to get rid of Rubin and go to Lazio. He should accept Lazio's offer if there is one on the table without a doubt. With Milans and other teams latest transfers i expect a really challenging season for Serie A which will definitely improve Sardar's career but he himself should step up to take this chance.
                      Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Lazio waiting to sell Keita so they can bid 20mio for azmoun!

Comment

he better go to lazio

Comment

i think rubin would be crazy not to sell azmoun for 20mill

Comment

http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...are-su-azmoun/

Comment

If they're willing to pay 20mil for him definitely he'll not be a benchwarmer
                                But i don't believe these rumors
                                There's no club in the world that refuse 20mil on a player like Azmoun
                                He will play for Rubin Kazan next week so we should be disappointed already

PSYCHOPATH
                                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                                X