X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by freak View Post
    Dude signed a one-year contract with Rubin Kazan and will be playing under a coach who trusts him and will give him plenty of playing minutes. He'll be a free agent at the end of the world cup and move on to a much better club. Again, why move to Lazio and learn a new system and play under a new coach and most likely be on the bench most of the time a year before the WC? Makes no sense to me.
    This here is exactly why all talented Iranian players never reach their potential.

We'll see how things will go for him next year after this brilliant move then

Comment

Roznameye "La Repubblica" yek saat pish hamin khabar raa daad ke Azmoun be Rubin peyvaste va shomareye 33 ra daryaaft karde.

Dar zemn in roznameye italiai mige ke khode bashgaahe Rubin Kazan doost dare Azmoun ra befroshe, va gozaresh mide ke Rubin be nazar mirese hatta ba Lazio be tavafogh reside,

amma baba Berdyev hamontoor ke gofte shode doost daare ke Sardar bemoone.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...iva-170778765/
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I doubt he signed for only one season tbh, would make no sense for Rubin and Berdyev to let him go for free after the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          This here is exactly why all talented Iranian players never reach their potential.

Pas az Jaame Jahani ba Berdyev gharardaade 10 saale mibande va mire Lokomotiv Moscow, ke dige khialemoon takhte takht beshe.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Promise you he will move to a better club than Lazio right after the WC.

Comment

Why the hell #33??

Comment

Retards are gonna retard.

Comment

According to my information, Azmoun has signed a 3 year contract.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

What an imbecile.

I think there's actually a legit chance that he spends most of his career including his peak years in Russia, which is what I feared the most 2 years back when he said he was going to stay there until the WC

Comment

They'll sell him to a Chinese club after World Cup 2018.

Comment

Sardar bayad bere Shahrdaarie Kazan naame khodesho avaz kone: "Bardeye Berdyev" bishtar behesh miyad.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          Why the hell #33??
                          I heard he said it was because 33 was his dad's number when he was on the volleyball team

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Roznameye "La Repubblica" yek saat pish hamin khabar raa daad ke Azmoun be Rubin peyvaste va shomareye 33 ra daryaaft karde.

Dar zemn in roznameye italiai mige ke khode bashgaahe Rubin Kazan doost dare Azmoun ra befroshe, va gozaresh mide ke Rubin be nazar mirese hatta ba Lazio be tavafogh reside,

amma baba Berdyev hamontoor ke gofte shode doost daare ke Sardar bemoone.

http://www.repubblica.it/sport/calci...iva-170778765/
                            So there is still a sliver of hope?

Comment

3 years ? Sardar, you are such an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Lets just say this... If he stays at Rubin for only ONE year and plays it safe for his TM chances, then this move is okay.
                                However, if this becomes a long term move, then bye bye to his career

Comment

Working...
                                X