Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few of the sources I'm reading are using Sardar's own words that he has European offers outside of Rubin, Zenit and CSKA as a fact bolstering Sardar possibly moving to Lazio. They say that Lazio is hoping that the lawsuit between Rubin and Rostov will be resolved so they can sign Sardar. I still think the entire situation is really fishy. I thought the lawsuit was already solved? Hoping the media isn't relying on things we've already heard as the basis for this Lazio rumor. Hoping there's more to the story that we don't know.

Comment

Transfermarkt removed Sardar's name from Rubin Kazan Squad:
      https://www.transfermarkt.com/rubin-...saison_id/2017
      Last time i checked his name was on this list...
      But now he's named as rostov player
      https://www.transfermarkt.com/fk-ros...saison_id/2017

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...-molla-azmoun/
        ROME - The white-collar company is busy looking for a tip. The first name on the Tare list - as reported by The Messenger - is always that of Azmoun of Rostov . The Iranian convinced Lotito, ready to put ten million euros on the pot. However, the situation is chaotic because in the middle there is a legal dispute with the Uffa patronage between Rostov and Rubin Kazan, his former team who denounced the other for irregular transfer. The Bianconocles are in constant contact with the agents of the player to convince them to come to Rome, but in the wake of the tip there are also Arsenal and West Ham . Meanwhile, Spal is ready to go to Formello: CONTINUE TO READ

Arsenal & West Ham also interested

Comment

The Bianconocles are in constant contact with the agents of the player to convince them to come to Rome....

That's a strong statement if you ask me. This dream transfer might become reality soon...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sardar isn't in the squad for today's friendly vs Utrecht... Navas is starting and Kudryashov who joined the team yesterday in on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              Sardar isn't in the squad for today's friendly vs Utrecht... Navas is starting and Kudryashov who joined the team yesterday in on the bench
              This is good

Comment

I dont know why and I may be wrong but I am really confident about azmoun transfer to lazio.

Maybe it comes from the continuous coverage of italian media from the start.

Comment

Mire Inter. Mark my words!

Comment

Azmoun plays the 2nd half.

https://twitter.com/fcrk/status/881567563657957376

Comment

Well don't get too hopeful , he joined them for the second half.
                      It's funny though that one of Sardar's excuse for going back to Rubin is that he needs to play a lot before the world cup but with Jonathas and Kannunikov both in their prime, there is nothing guaranteeing him much playing time...

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                        Well don't get too hopeful , he joined them for the second half.
                        It's funny though that one of Sardar's excuse for going back to Rubin is that he needs to play a lot before the world cup but with Jonathas and Kannunikov both in their prime, there is nothing guaranteeing him much playing time...
                        It's not about that! Both you and I know he wants to remain with Berdyev and that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          It's not about that! Both you and I know he wants to remain with Berdyev and that's it!
                          I know, his reasons for going back to Rubin were BS , that's what I meant

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                            damn lol
                            ps
                            him playing in another friendly doesnt mean anything, The move elsewhere can still happen if the interested Club finally agrees to pony up the Bird-man and his mafia's asking price tag in Transfer fees..!!
                            i still guess that the figure is somewhere in the region of 12mil euros..? lazio seemingly has upped their initial 8mil offering to 10mil according to recent reports..!?? supposedly meeting half-way to strike the deal..!!
                            it remains to be seen if that offer is sufficient enough to satisfy Birman, Rostov and yet another likely kick-back to Rubin as well and off course a little bone as well needs to be thrown to that Mehdi Aghitali guy who's playing the supposed agent-front for this transaction..!!
                            If the earlier article reference to renewed interest from Arsenal and West Ham is indeed true..??( not just reference to old news..!) then that may well throw in another snag in this deal which will very likely lengthened the ending and reaching of the final agreement for a move..!! as we know Sardar personally would be very keen on a Arsenal move, so he may induce birdman into pressuring Arsenal to match Lazio's offer or pretty much start the bidding war for his services..!

Comment

Kanunnikov is likely to be sold.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                                Kanunnikov is likely to be sold.
                                probably only when these sardar negotiations all fail ...!! & it becomes clear that Sardar is staying at Rubin for the upcoming season.. ?

Comment

Working...
                                X