This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    its not shady at all. They had a buyback clause which is very normal. Calm down
    Lol, we got an insider here! You know this clause how? You're telling me that they put that in the contract, but just a few weeks ago people were saying Berdyev was going to Spartak and taking Sardar with him?

Essentially, if Berdyev went to Spartak, would Sardar still be bought back by Rubin for 2 years for 3 million Euro? The answer is no. The only time we're hearing about such a clause is after Berdyev was hired by Rubin. And I really think you're making it up, as the facts don't line up. I 100% doubt that if Berdyev was coaching Zenit or Spartak that Sardar would be brought into Rubin for 3 million on a release clause. If the release clause was only 3 million, he could have gone to any team. Makes absolutely 0 sense, and I think you telling me to calm down like you know anything farther than your opinion is laughable to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Lol, we got an insider here! You know this clause how? You're telling me that they put that in the contract, but just a few weeks ago people were saying Berdyev was going to Spartak and taking Sardar with him?
      Essentially, if Berdyev went to Spartak, would Sardar still be bought back by Rubin for 2 years for 3 million Euro? The answer is no. The only time we're hearing about such a clause is after Berdyev was hired by Rubin. And I really think you're making it up, as the facts don't line up. I 100% doubt that if Berdyev was coaching Zenit or Spartak that Sardar would be brought into Rubin for 3 million on a release clause. If the release clause was only 3 million, he could have gone to any team. Makes absolutely 0 sense, and I think you telling me to calm down like you know anything farther than your opinion is laughable to be honest.
      Berdyev has not been rumoured to go to spartak since last summer. They just won the league, and they are content with their Italian coach. Same with zenit, never rumoured to go there, they hired mancini. The only other rumour besides rubin was Lokomotiv Moscow.

And it does make sense. Rubin inserted a buy back clause into the contract, so they could get him for cheap in the future, IF he agreed to come. That would never have happened, but then Berdyev returned to Rubin, and that is why azmoun also agreed to return.

Just for future reference , you can trigger a release clause, or use your buy back clause, or get a transfer fee accepted by a club for any player. For the transfer to take place, the player must also agree to come. So yes, technically Rubin could have triggered the buy back clause, but sardar would never have agreed to go there.

Apologies if i came across as rude. Ppl are just so dramatic and black and white with their statements around here. There are positives and negatives in this move. My impression ( from azmoun's very own comments) is that he will move to another league following the world cup. If he still stays, then that will be very bad indeed. But for one season, the move is acceptable. Especially since it seems Rubin will be challenging Spartak, Zenit, CSKA for championship this season.

Comment

Berdyev has not been rumoured to go to spartak since last summer. They just won the league, and they are content with their Italian coach. Same with zenit, never rumoured to go there, they hired mancini. The only other rumour besides rubin was Lokomotiv Moscow.
        And it does make sense. Rubin inserted a buy back clause into the contract, so they could get him for cheap in the future, IF he agreed to come. That would never have happened, but then Berdyev returned to Rubin, and that is why azmoun also agreed to return.
        Just for future reference , you can trigger a release clause, or use your buy back clause, or get a transfer fee accepted by a club for any player. For the transfer to take place, the player must also agree to come. So yes, technically Rubin could have triggered the buy back clause, but sardar would never have agreed to go there.
        Apologies if i came across as rude. Ppl are just so dramatic and black and white with their statements around here. There are positives and negatives in this move. My impression ( from azmoun's very own comments) is that he will move to another league following the world cup. If he still stays, then that will be very bad indeed. But for one season, the move is acceptable. Especially since it seems Rubin will be challenging Spartak, Zenit, CSKA for championship this season.
        Oh really, last year was the Spartak rumors? Can I link you to rumors from late-April, early-May 2017 talking about how Berdyev was in deep negotiations with Spartak for it to not work out?

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...artak&src=typd

Here, read some of these. You're obviously making things up. You have ZERO (and I repeat, ZERO) insight into the contract details. First you say there was a buyback. Then you say there was a buyback with a contingency of Sardar's agreement. That is NOT a buyback clause FYI. A buyback clause with an agreement contingency is a regular contract bro. Brush up on your contract law.

So, Sardar, Rostov and Rubin agreed on a 3 million Euro deal according to the backwards way you got there. This mythical buyback clause you have pulled from thin air means nothing if Sardar could have just chosen to go anywhere.

It's really hard to argue with you when you use so many assumptions and conjecture.

I can easily say "IT WAS MAFIA AND DONALD TRUMP!!" I have as much evidence of this as you have of the circumstances. The fact that Rostov would have ever agreed to a $3 million buyback with Rubin when they were literally in court over Sardar just makes no sense. Why such a low buyback clause? Aren't they going bankrupt, didn't they have a lawsuit. Rostov being good guys to help out Rubin. No, there is something deeper, but keep explaining to me how you assume the contract worked.

Also, the Zenit rumors from very recently too.

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...zenit&src=typd

These aren't from last year. This is from weeks ago before Berdyev joined Rubin.

Again, if you can answer why Rostov would agree to such a low release when they're going bankrupt, I will concede the point. Otherwise, all of your mental gymnastics are worthless.

Comment

Lazio is after Azmoun according to Italian medias.. Don't get your hopes too high though
          http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/calci...-la-situazione

another source http://www.goal.com/it/notizie/calci...71hwl72k11vsss

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Oh really, last year was the Spartak rumors? Can I link you to rumors from late-April, early-May 2017 talking about how Berdyev was in deep negotiations with Spartak for it to not work out?
            https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...artak&src=typd
            Here, read some of these. You're obviously making things up. You have ZERO (and I repeat, ZERO) insight into the contract details. First you say there was a buyback. Then you say there was a buyback with a contingency of Sardar's agreement. That is NOT a buyback clause FYI. A buyback clause with an agreement contingency is a regular contract bro. Brush up on your contract law.
            So, Sardar, Rostov and Rubin agreed on a 3 million Euro deal according to the backwards way you got there. This mythical buyback clause you have pulled from thin air means nothing if Sardar could have just chosen to go anywhere.
            It's really hard to argue with you when you use so many assumptions and conjecture.
            I can easily say "IT WAS MAFIA AND DONALD TRUMP!!" I have as much evidence of this as you have of the circumstances. The fact that Rostov would have ever agreed to a $3 million buyback with Rubin when they were literally in court over Sardar just makes no sense. Why such a low buyback clause? Aren't they going bankrupt, didn't they have a lawsuit. Rostov being good guys to help out Rubin. No, there is something deeper, but keep explaining to me how you assume the contract worked.
            what do u mean ? A buy back clause doesnt mean shit if the player doesnt want to return to that team anyways. A low buyback clause is common because teams want to ensure they can get a good deal if the player becomes big down the line. Foe example, Enes Unal joined Villareal, and man city inserted a buy back clause of up to 36 million Euros ( lower if they activate within less years into his contract. However, his release clause for other potential buyers is considerable higher at 50 million Euros.

http://turkish-football.com/revealed...use-set-43-7m/

http://www.danielgeey.com/football-t...ses-explained/

Above is reliable article regarding buy back clauses .

Small Excerpt :
            "If there is such a provision and the buy-back cancellation sum is paid to the original club, then the selling club is free to sell the player and accept a higher amount. If the club refuses to pay the buy-back cancellation sum or there is no clause in the contract, then the original selling club should be able to enforce the buy-back clause so long as it can agree personal terms with the player and that the player wishes to re-join the club (though these factors may not be straightforward in practice!)."

So Rubin could have taken up the option to use the buy back clause, but Sardar did not necessarily have to accept it.
            Hope this clears up some confusion.

Comment

Obviously they do not know that Azmoun has been with Rubin the last two days, it's just a story.

I think now that he played for us today (did ok, should have scored but referee gave a foul) it will be announced tomorrow possibly - the secret is out.

I also heard that Berdyev wishes to take Bukharov from Rostov, and that he had agreed with Poloz and Erokhin, but they signed for Zenit without telling him.

As for the clause I was told this by insiders with Rubin, the fee I know is low, €3m is not official, just a rough guess from the source.

Really, it is a sideways step Azmoun is taking, maybe slightly up. Let's say he stayed at Rostov, a team now without Berdyev or any of their big stars, he plays with players of low quality, it's not a good move if he remained there. Already with Rubin he's played with Alex Song today, they seem to have a good relationship already I should add.

He will get regular football before the World Cup in a decent level surrounded by some quality players and an excellent coach.

The World Cup is THE stage to platform off. I am very confident that he will use that as a method to move into Europe, scouts from every major club in the world will watch the tournament, and that this will be his last year in Russia.

If he could attract the interest of Celtic, Lazio, Valencia, Werder Bremen and Huddersfield (those last two not reported in press I don't think but I'm told about their interest) then imagine where he can go with another good season in Russia AND a World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                Obviously they do not know that Azmoun has been with Rubin the last two days, it's just a story.
                I think now that he played for us today (did ok, should have scored but referee gave a foul) it will be announced tomorrow possibly - the secret is out.
                I also heard that Berdyev wishes to take Bukharov from Rostov, and that he had agreed with Poloz and Erokhin, but they signed for Zenit without telling him.
                As for the clause I was told this by insiders with Rubin, the fee I know is low, €3m is not official, just a rough guess from the source.
                Really, it is a sideways step Azmoun is taking, maybe slightly up. Let's say he stayed at Rostov, a team now without Berdyev or any of their big stars, he plays with players of low quality, it's not a good move if he remained there. Already with Rubin he's played with Alex Song today, they seem to have a good relationship already I should add.
                He will get regular football before the World Cup in a decent level surrounded by some quality players and an excellent coach.
                The World Cup is THE stage to platform off. I am very confident that he will use that as a method to move into Europe, scouts from every major club in the world will watch the tournament, and that this will be his last year in Russia.
                If he could attract the interest of Celtic, Lazio, Valencia, Werder Bremen and Huddersfield (those last two not reported in press I don't think but I'm told about their interest) then imagine where he can go with another good season in Russia AND a World Cup.
                agreed with all your points. None of the offers you mentioned there except possibly werder and Lazio ( who seemed to have real interest) are that enticing for the risk associated because of
                the nature of a WC year.

Also , what do you think Rubin's style will be this season ? We know Berdyev is a more defensive and pragmatic coach, and rubin have already started playing with 5 at the back, but with higher quality players around him do you think he could realistically hit around 20 goals this season ? Lastly , any news about other Rubin incoming transfers? Thanks.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

That Lazio rumour is making a lot of noise. They supposedly wanted him for 1st choice instead of Djordjevic... would've been a dream compared to this dumb move...

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    That Lazio rumour is making a lot of noise. They supposedly wanted him for 1st choice instead of Djordjevic... would've been a dream compared to this dumb move...
                    And the rumour comes straight from Italian medias, there is nothing about it on Russian and Iranian ones AFAIK... I'm not familiar with sources from Italy though so I don't know how reliable they are

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      And the rumour comes straight from Italian medias, there is nothing about it on Russian and Iranian ones AFAIK... I'm not familiar with sources from Italy though so I don't know how reliable they are
                      The Russian source I read said he hat offers from top clubs in the Germany, Italy and England.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        The Russian source I read said he hat offers from top clubs in the Germany, Italy and England.
                        what does top clubs even mean ? I think there was interest at some point from Liverpool but doubt it carried over after January. Lazio seems like the only 100 percent for sure club at this point, but clearly even they started moving a little late... Werder seems more hypothetical but possible bc of Nouri's comments about sardar. Valencia is in shambles always so that would definitely be a no go. The lazio move is really the only one I am annoyed about. But he has made his decision so this discussion is meaningless.

Comment

agreed with all your points. None of the offers you mentioned there except possibly werder and Lazio ( who seemed to have real interest) are that enticing for the risk associated because of
                          the nature of a WC year.

Also , what do you think Rubin's style will be this season ? We know Berdyev is a more defensive and pragmatic coach, and rubin have already started playing with 5 at the back, but with higher quality players around him do you think he could realistically hit around 20 goals this season ? Lastly , any news about other Rubin incoming transfers? Thanks.
                          It's hard to tell at this stage, hopefully we can be more efficient than Rostov.

Berdyev wants Kudryashov, Navas, Dzhanaev and Bukharov all from Rostov, the chances are most will join. Rubin has a good big squad so not much needs adding.

I did just think though, with Shekari to Rostov not official, do you think he could follow Berdyev and Azmoun to Rubin? I don't know if there are any agreeements at all with Rostov but since Berdyev seems to be them main link for the Iranian guys, it wouldn't be a surprise to see him join Rubin.

Comment

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                              It's hard to tell at this stage, hopefully we can be more efficient than Rostov.
                              Berdyev wants Kudryashov, Navas, Dzhanaev and Bukharov all from Rostov, the chances are most will join. Rubin has a good big squad so not much needs adding.
                              I did just think though, with Shekari to Rostov not official, do you think he could follow Berdyev and Azmoun to Rubin? I don't know if there are any agreeements at all with Rostov but since Berdyev seems to be them main link for the Iranian guys, it wouldn't be a surprise to see him join Rubin.
                              Shekari said only few days ago that he already signed a 5 years contract with Rostov so I think it's a done deal.
                              Btw guys, forget about the Lazio rumours, it's 100% BS. Here is an article that pretty much confirms he is a Rubin player and the worse is that it looks like it's not even sure he will leave Russia after the WC... http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1424347...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

Comment

Lazio is still after him, according to a friend who is very much into Italian Football the source is reliable:

http://app.football-italia.net/?refe...&menu=news-all

Comment

Working...
                                X