• Show
Clear All

Highligths here:

https://youtu.be/JMHpo_H6Flw

Comment

Comment

What a journey for Sardar and Saeed! Hope it will end in glory one day

Comment

What a pass to Sardar to set up his goal. World Class!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hope they draw Ajax in the next round, Azmoun will have their defense for breakfast. Ajax or Young Boys are the best possible opponents for Rostov to reach the group stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I really hope they draw Ajax in the next round, Azmoun will have their defense for breakfast.
              i agree ajax is the easiest, but honestly porto is not that hard, so is villerial.the hardest is man city, even brousia munchengladbac is beatible.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                i agree ajax is the easiest, but honestly porto is not that hard, so is villerial.the hardest is man city, even brousia munchengladbac is beatible.
                True, but believe me, if Rostov gets Ajax they will go through 100%. Ajax went out against an Austrian side Red Bull Salzburg last year even...they are very beatable for any top Russian side. Let's hope for the best...

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  Porto is an expert at making CL....Villareal also has a great team with some new signings. They're all equally tough to face.

Comment

Best possible teams: Ajax, Young Boys, Steaua Bucharest, Villareal

Worst possible teams: Porto, Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Monaco, Roma

Comment

Best possible teams: Ajax, Young Boys, Steaua Bucharest, Villareal

Worst possible teams: Porto, Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Monaco, Roma
                      Rostov can only face seeded teams. The seeded teams are Man City, Porto, Villareal, Ajax, and Gladbach.

Comment

Sardar has the ability to beat Daei's international goal record but his calibre of goals will be of much higher quality!
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Porto and Ajax are the teams I want Rostov to draw... Porto has like 3 Mexicans on their team... the same Mexicans that lost to Chile 7-0 :-D
                          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

I really hope they draw Ajax in the next round, Azmoun will have their defense for breakfast. Ajax or Young Boys are the best possible opponents for Rostov to reach the group stage.
                            Young boys would be an early Christmas gift for Rostov, keeping my fingers crossed that's who they match up with.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Noboa man of the match for sure. He is an extremely well balanced cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Young boys would be an early Christmas gift for Rostov, keeping my fingers crossed that's who they match up with.
                                That scenario cannot happen. See post 535

Comment

Working...
                                X