Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A move to anywhere in Russia would be bad. This however is worse than bad this is a sh!t move..

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      Anyone want to bet that either he is owned by the russian mafia or they got something on him. Because i dont think he could be this stupid to stay in russia.
      Either he's somehow a hostage in Russia or he's just plain stupid. You guys can decide

Comment

Welcome back to Rubin Kazan, Sardar

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/17alexsong/

U can watch song talk about how sardar gets a lot of girls in his insta story lolll

Comment

What a poor decision maker, he is no more kid, he is almost 23! Playing around 5 years in Europe. I don't mind if it is 1 year deal before WC, anything more than 1 year is totally stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
              https://www.instagram.com/17alexsong/

U can watch song talk about how sardar gets a lot of girls in his insta story lolll
              At what min? His story is like 25 min long!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                At what min? His story is like 25 min long!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                From min 30

Comment

Sardaar khodesho maskhare kardeh. Haalemono gereft.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Obviously the guy doesn't believe in himself. I think the mafia "owning" him or whatever is bs. He is just afraid to take a chance on himself. Knows he can make a decent wage, and compete with lower level competition and look stronger. Is afraid of leaving the teet of Berdyev and risk becoming a bust. It's sad, but it's the truth. Now, he will make a move to a low level EPL or Serie A club after the world cup, have to adjust to the new surroundings while already in the prime of his career, will probably take a year to adjust, and finally find himself looking lackluster as a 25 year old just getting a chance at higher competition. At his current age, he could adapt with time, but I'm afraid that this is actually close to a nail in the coffin of his career. These poor decisions will sadly prevent him from ever making the leap to being a premier player. It's his choice, and he should chase comfort if that is what he wants. It's his life, so more power to him. It's sad for us, but if he's happy then we have to accept his decisions.

Comment

You guys can say all you want, but as long as Sardar keeps producing for TM, then that's all that matters to me.

Comment

maybe the last year transfer issues resulted in a settlement between Rostov and Rubin to send him back when Berdiev is back to Rubin?

Anyway, it seems that Berdiev holds parental guardianship of Sardar or some sort of professional ownership. Probably it has been agreed among Sardar, his Dad and his de-facto Dad.

Comment

Any information about the length of the contract?

Comment

I joked about it a few weeks ago.... Such a disappointment that he actually follows his daddy to Rubin, I was really hoping to see him in a new league. Unfortunately he seems very childish and stupid when it comes to making these type of decisions. Had high hopes of seeing him in one the big clubs soon but I guess he will go wherever daddy goes
                            maa bachehaaye iroonim
                            hamishe irooni mimoonim
                            baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                            baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

He better at least score 15 goals this season, or else this move was useless.

Comment

To keep another one of our ambassadors in Russia, is not a bad thing. After the world cup, I am sure that big club will come knocking. At that point personally I find his game to fit well in the Bundesliga. He will still be just 23 and can built his game for the next 4-5 years in the best young league of the world. We should let this year play out and have confidence in our star players careers. Sardar is no dummy and he will be an Asian hall of famer when he hangs them up.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X