This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    It won't happen , he will get good results for sure... But he might still become Russia NT head coach at some point and it will be interesting to know what Srdar will do afterward!
    A mysterious player will suddenly appear called Sardar Victor Azmounov and starts playing for Russian NT. He looks exactly like SA but with a few modifications.

EDITED: On a serious note, does he not have any offers or he is just that loyal to Berdi?
    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

He is following his Pimp to Rubin. What if his pimp retires next season. Does that mean Sardar will retire as well?
      sigpic

Comment

Let's stop with these Azmoun / Berayvev jokes.. They're getting way too out of control and childish at this point

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Let's stop with these Azmoun / Berayvev jokes.. They're getting way too out of control and childish at this point
          The truth is not always nice to hear but it's the reality, this comedy show is getting way out of proportion.

Comment

Sardar badjoori ridi
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

https://twitter.com/rfn_david/status/879426244428910592

He's in Austria with Rubin already.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post

Comment

What a pussy. This is gonna trigger another transfer saga with lawyer and itc problems. Maybe it's best his soft ass gets suspended for a bit.

Comment

Like I said a couple of weeks ago, I believe there is a low release clause which allows him to return to Rubin.

It's not the best move for him, but I'm happy of course.

I've watched him since he joined Rubin as a 17 year old and so I want him to succeed, I hope that he will stay in Russia as a platform before the World Cup, then move after he hopefully has a great tournament.

Comment

Anyone want to bet that either he is owned by the russian mafia or they got something on him. Because i dont think he could be this stupid to stay in russia.

Comment

If he's doing this move he better be in the top 3 scorers of the league at least..... At least that way big clubs won't start losing interest

Comment

Horrible decision if he plays in Russia again next season. He needs to move to a top Western European league.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The hype that Azmoun "attracts big teams all around Europe" will slowly die, so will the interest from upper table top league teams and it will start from now as he is juggling between average Russian sides like Rubin and Rostov.

However sincerely in general I always feared that players have a bit of a hard time leaving Russia for top 3 leagues, I do think it looks difficult to leave the league by making a positive move unless there are rare exceptions.

It's very poor and disappointing, I wouldn't really hope too much on him having a brilliant club career anymore. He's showing a weak mentality at a point in his career where at least he desperately needs to make an upward move. All of our players suffer from this mentality issue, they always want to stay in their comfort zone that they find in Europe. Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Karimi and countless others are the proof of it

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              What a pussy. This is gonna trigger another transfer saga with lawyer and itc problems. Maybe it's best his soft ass gets suspended for a bit.
                              thats what i was thinking..!! didnt he still have supposedly another year on his Rostov contract..? i can't see Rostov letting go of their golden boy cheaply to another league club, especially after all the drama it took them to win his services via controversial court rulings an all ...!!
                              if this, at best lateral move, gets dragged in to courts again by rostov, it'll be real bad news for Sardar's career.
                              since his move to russia there has always been some shady dealings moving him about the place, with Kurban at center of it all..!!
                              i fear such scandalous, Mafioso representations and seemingly constant court battle transfer history, may well have scared off and likely will continue to scare away some respectable, high profile EU clubs from pursuing his services in future..??

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Anyone want to bet that either he is owned by the russian mafia or they got something on him. Because i dont think he could be this stupid to stay in russia.
                                i think if this transfer to Rubin ends up being for any more than a year or 2 max..!! then there should be some legitimate concerns regarding such claims..!

Comment

Working...
                                X