• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun selected for the FIFA 17 Team of the Week:

*Saman Ghoddos also included.

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/985169

Rumours linking Azmoun to Zenith:

Petersburg "Zenith" is interested in the striker, "Rostov" and the national team of Iran Sardar Azmoun. "Blue-white-blue" expect to sign 22-year-old striker in the summer of 2017, according to "Sport Express".

According to the source, after the departure of Don Club head coach Kurban Berdyev, Azmun also decided to leave the team. Now football chooses a place to further continue their careers. Large proportion of the probability that the Iranian could move to Kazan, "Ruby". However, the "Rostov", which has a valid contract with the player until the summer of 2018, may ask for too much money for the player.

European clubs are showing interest in Azmun Roman "Lazio", English "Everton" and the German "Bayer"."

https://svpressa.ru/sport/news/174048/

Comment

anything but Rubin. Zenit would be a good choice. He would be working with mancini and be playing in Europa League. Bayer Leverkusen and Everton are the top choices imo.

Comment

Alright I want that Azmoun 81 card. Time to get back on FIFA lol.

Comment

It seems like Lukaku is on his way to Chelsea. If he goes, seeing Azmoun in Everton next season would be great.

Comment

That article says Everton, Lazio, and Bayer Leverkusen are all also interested in Azmoun. Bayer would be great, Chicharito will probably be leaving the club this summer. Lazio COULD sign him since they got Bastos from Rostov last summer but I do not want to see him there. Everton is most likely going to be signing a huge striker this summer worth at least 50million with Lukaku leaving so I doubt Azmoun will be his replacement and I do not think Azmoun wants to be a second choice striker, he needs playing time. If he does become their first choice that would be awesome though, I still would rather him go to Germany though.

Comment

SARDAR BODO BORO GHARBE EUROPA! BASSE DIGE IN SHARGH BAZIYA! YALLA YALLA MA azmoun mikhaym dar ac milan yalla

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                SARDAR BODO BORO GHARBE EUROPA! BASSE DIGE IN SHARGH BAZIYA! YALLA YALLA MA azmoun mikhaym dar ac milan yalla
                Absolutely love the last part of your post. I would have a heart attack if it happened. We have been pretty active in market past few weeks which makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                  ... Everton is most likely going to be signing a huge striker this summer worth at least 50million with Lukaku leaving ...
                  Everton don't have the reputation to sign a player worth 50m, unless they massively overpay an average player.

They've relied heavily on Lukaku, they don't have much back up. Only Kone once Valencia goes back to West Ham.

I suspect they'll be bringing in 2 strikers and perhaps a defender with that money.

Comment

Reports say Lazio's main forward Keita is going to leave for AC Milan.

Comment

Azmoun is going to Lazio... Just wait a little and be patient.

Comment

New Azmoun video by Japanese fan
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lclm_aIsQQs

Comment

^ In that video his footballing skills are really well put, he functions excellent as link-up striker with Poloz.

Can persiangooner translate the Japanese comments under the video?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

I don't wanna come across as talking myself up, but surely my video of Sardar from last week beats this Japanese one in every department.

Pretty much all HD, used alternate angles than the normal angle we watch football matches in, a cinematic filter, and qazvini music to top it all off.

But I guess everyone has their own preferences, which I will respect.

(My video)

https://youtu.be/qgpAhZdoWqw

Comment

^each vid was great in their own way..! in some aspects your's was better in other's the jap's..!
                              i thought the Jap's vid was very well edited and his chosen angles highlighted Sardar's exceptional striker skills best..!
                              off course he was working with a much larger sample of material spanning to majority of his international and club career so far, than your's which was much more limited specific to only 2016-17, hence much more difficult to impress as a whole body of work ..!
                              the HD quality was far superior in your vid compare to jap's (which shows lack of effort on his part to search for better quality sources for his vid, yet the dude's japanese...!, Not Iranian, so he gets a few browny points for that
                              off course your Gazvinee Music was far superior but i did like the announcer's interruptions over music of his except the disgusting sounding arabic ones..!
                              in conclusion, i must say that i believe both of you can still build on your earlier vid project and that we gonna need a Round Two in this Sardar scouting vid Contest in order to come up with a clear winner..!

Comment

Lmao we'll find out the results on the next episode of BacheLot..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X