This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Nice quoting Gibberish. At least make sure don't delete part of the my comment. Go read it again. Azmoun had opportunity to move to another league after RPL was over last season. (Summer window) and again he didn't move after CL was over (Winter window) despite having offers. Now tell me who is stupid here? Either you have hard time reading my message or can not understand this simple explanation. Good luck analyzing this complicated issue. Call for help if you still don't get it.
    And I end this dialogue so other members don't get frustrated. But nice tryand tell hello to "The Wheel".
    interestingly your original comment was so stupid most other members have already backed me up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      interestingly your original comment was so stupid most other members have already backed me up on it.
      Don't butt heads with him too much, he's well known for consistently writing stupid, cringeworthy comments. He comes off as a social reject to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        Don't butt heads with him too much, he's well known for consistently writing stupid, cringeworthy comments. He comes off as a social reject to say the least.

Comment

He has been pretty bad so far.. First half finished 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            First half is over and Azmoun has been poor so far
            I watched as well and I don't agree. Why do you say that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

yeah he hasnt been bad. Hes had little to no service. I dont understand what we expect him to do when he is most dangerous in the air or on through balls and his midfield and wingers have given hi neither of note...

Comment

Subbed out at half time. Sorry but he has been bad.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  He lost the ball multiple times because of bad passes or poor dribbling skills and was getting out muscled by Amkar players during the entire half...

Comment

Sardar better open his eyes and move the hell on. Don't care for his relationship to their Turkmen director. Move on. He's not your father.

Comment

God, this is not good! What's happened to our prospect?!

It's good that at least he gets playing time! It means the coach hasn't given up on him! But that's a matter of time too! He needs some motivation!

Comment

And his replacement (Bukharov) scored again

Comment

its going really bad for Sardar.. His replacement scored after 10 minutes only. Good for Rostov to score and win the game but bad for Sardar...

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            You guys are most likely the same person. Drifting here after AC 2015. It should be enough clue for people to recognize you. You also made a "sooti" in another thread when I was talking to this "TheWheels" id when you came out of no where and answered me with inarsenewetrust Id directly. It was damn obvious that you are the same and I called you for it. Mr. Kurdi110. Go back supporting your team in Group B of WCQs. You try so hard here to discredit Iranian members and insulting our players all the time. You have been warned several times and has a notorious reputation among PFDC members. You don't need to lecture others. Just keep track of your sock puppets.
                            Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-30-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

It's funny how Sardar never gets service when he plays but his replacements do!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Right now with this current state he is behind Ghoochannejhad and Taremi NT wise for me, perhaps even Karim.

Hopefully he regains form, he definitely needs a new start in a different league this summer whatever happens this season.
                                He should wake up. The potential is 100% there and he can make it anywhere, but it wont be there forever he needs to act now

Comment

Working...
                                X