Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news is Ajax went through; further they go, more reputable Dutch League would seem

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      I don't think anyone on this board would disagree with you on this, tbh
      You'd be surprised man. A lot of people thought I was being reactionary when I posted the same thing after the last game. I am biased towards Sardar, sure, we all are. But it would be obvious to any rational person that Rostov's tactics in the home match would lead to the result today. Some people are living in dreamland though where Sardar will come to Old Trafford and score a hat trick. Such a high demand on such a young player. Ibra would have trouble in Sardar's shoes with Rostov's tactics. It's just a shame all around.

Hopefully Sardar leaves early in the summer, but I really think he will stay until after the World Cup. By then, the ship may have sailed and he may never get his opportunity.

So far, by staying with Rostov in the winter, he has been used as a substitute in most important matches. Couldn't he have done that on a team in Western Europe? That one game against Tom Tomsk aside, Sardar has been fairly quiet since the winter break, and he missed the biggest chance to show himself on the European stage thus far. Not by his own doing, but by being on an ultra-defensive team with highly questionable (and obvious) tactics. They pack the box and make the same rotation of subs each match. This was bound to happen.

Hopefully Sardar will get the hell out of Russia in the summer.

Comment

He needs to go to a better team, but not eredivisie.

Eredivisie is much lower than RPL.

Either a more attacking team in Russia like spartak or ideally Bundesliga or ligue 1

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He needs to leave Russia and go to a Western European league

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

There is no excuse this time. Not sure if the coach was aware of the "away goal" rule, meaning that Rostov MUST have scored at least 1 because a goalless draw wouldn’t be enough anyway. Azmoun created the first chance for Rostov all by himself, only to be denied by the GK. Since this was the 2nd Leg Rostov had to go all out, there was nothing to lose, and Azmoun's skills and classy finishing was needed to put pressure on Manchester United. I was pretty much shocked by this shitty substitution - for one moment I thought Branko is the coach...
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              Good news is Ajax went through; further they go, more reputable Dutch League would seem
              you cant be serious about azmoun going to ajax. Rostov smashed them ! lol. Rostov has performed extremely well with minimal resources in their first euro adventure. They beat sparta prague, bayern, anderlecht, ajax tied psv and only lost to athletico by a goal. Why is there so much negativity??? Its not like there was a random desicion made to pull sardar, it happened exactly at the 60th minute, which makes me tend to believe that Berdyev had this planned out for one reason or another (fitness, saving him for league game, whatever) Bukharov, who people are now randomly abusing here, scored a beautiful goal against united just last week, and a brace in the same game sardar scored a brace. Why does he suck? Poloz scored two against psv, and sparta prague, and assisted most of sardars goals in cl. They have a great partnership, why does he deserve abuse?

2-1 on aggregate to united is nothing to be ashamed of. But the aggregate scorelines of dutch teams (rostov 5-2 ajax or Lyon 11-2 AZ ) are.We all want sardar to be in a top league. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE GO TO HOLLAND LMAO. Azmoun needs to get to bundesliga or la liga this summer, and i think he will. He had a great experience with rostov in europe this season. Why are you insistent on being negative.??

The experiences he got this season with rostov, and the success he achieved, I doubt he could have achieved at any other teams this year. Scoring and beating bayern, playing in the allianz, scoring in vicente calderon, playing in Old Trafford , etc, etc. These experiences will prove invaluable to him and his career, and to TM as well. These performances have put in the spotlight for many big teams, and will get him a big move very soon... I for one thank rostov for taking a gamble on a 19 year old kid who was barely making the bench for rubin Kazan, and giving him a chance. Azmoun repayed their faith and more. The likes of everton,villareal,sevilla,dortmund, leverkusen are beckoning I think !

Comment

Azmoun has done what he can in Rostov. He needs to move on for his own sake.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  you cant be serious about azmoun going to ajax. Rostov smashed them ! lol. Rostov has performed extremely well with minimal resources in their first euro adventure. They beat sparta prague, bayern, anderlecht, ajax tied psv and only lost to athletico by a goal. Why is there so much negativity??? Its not like there was a random desicion made to pull sardar, it happened exactly at the 60th minute, which makes me tend to believe that Berdyev had this planned out for one reason or another (fitness, saving him for league game, whatever) Bukharov, who people are now randomly abusing here, scored a beautiful goal against united just last week, and a brace in the same game sardar scored a brace. Why does he suck? Poloz scored two against psv, and sparta prague, and assisted most of sardars goals in cl. They have a great partnership, why does he deserve abuse?
                  2-1 on aggregate to united is nothing to be ashamed of. But the aggregate scorelines of dutch teams (rostov 5-2 ajax or Lyon 11-2 AZ ) are.We all want sardar to be in a top league. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE GO TO HOLLAND LMAO. Azmoun needs to get to bundesliga or la liga this summer, and i think he will. He had a great experience with rostov in europe this season. Why are you insistent on being negative.??
                  The experiences he got this season with rostov, and the success he achieved, I doubt he could have achieved at any other teams this year. Scoring and beating bayern, playing in the allianz, scoring in vicente calderon, playing in Old Trafford , etc, etc. These experiences will prove invaluable to him and his career, and to TM as well. These performances have put in the spotlight for many big teams, and will get him a big move very soon... I for one thank rostov for taking a gamble on a 19 year old kid who was barely making the bench for rubin Kazan, and giving him a chance. Azmoun repayed their faith and more. The likes of everton,villareal,sevilla,dortmund, leverkusen are beckoning I think !
                  Baba yebar digeh bekhoon. I meant it's good for JB and Gucci because Dutch League doesn't seem so shit with Ajax making progress

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Azmoun has done what he can in Rostov. He needs to move on for his own sake.
                    this is fair

Comment

I think all the Rostov critics need to have a refresher of what Rostov has done over the past 2 years.

They barely have any money, yet they came in second last season, and beat Anderlecht, Ajax and Sparta Prague, all reputable teams.

They even beat Bayern once, tied PSV twice, and even though they lost to Atletico, still put on a good game. Even for today's fixture, they had a good chance of winning against United.

We should all be really happy, considering Azmoun played against a list of massive teams and scored against them too! What a great season! He made a really fantastic choice in his move to Rostov, and being a critic of the move myself, I think he's proved everyone wrong by showing himself on the world stage at such a young age.

There's no rush for him to move anywhere. Even if he doesn't transfer this summer, he needs to play solid football for another year to make sure he can secure a good move before or after the World Cup. Let's all take a breather and be grateful
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                        I think all the Rostov critics need to have a refresher of what Rostov has done over the past 2 years.
                        They barely have any money, yet they came in second last season, and beat Anderlecht, Ajax and Sparta Prague, all reputable teams.
                        They even beat Bayern once, tied PSV twice, and even though they lost to Atletico, still put on a good game. Even for today's fixture, they had a good chance of winning against United.
                        We should all be really happy, considering Azmoun played against a list of massive teams and scored against them too! What a great season! He made a really fantastic choice in his move to Rostov, and being a critic of the move myself, I think he's proved everyone wrong by showing himself on the world stage at such a young age.
                        There's no rush for him to move anywhere. Even if he doesn't transfer this summer, he needs to play solid football for another year to make sure he can secure a good move before or after the World Cup. Let's all take a breather and be grateful
                        no dude. Rostov didnt beat man u so they suck. He should go to dutch league so he can score 25 goals against amateur defenses cuz then he will definitely be ready for a big league. I prefer the giants like Ajax who lost two rostov 5-2 earlier this season. Rostov are russian so they are bad. Its really cold there and nobody at my workplace talks about russian league so it must suck.
                        - Logic of some members.

Comment

Id rather Azmoun play for fucking azadegan than dutch league tbh... FFS RPL isnt that bad. However I agree that its time to move on... Bundesliga? La liga? Probably the two best fits/leagues for him.

I also want to see JB out from Eredivisie.. Ligue 1 in France is the best league that suites him.

Comment

Funny thing is that the same Manchester United both lost to PSV (2-1) in 2015/2016 Champions League and (1-0) to Feyenoord in 2016/2017 Europa League while Rostov didn't even intended to attack! But you don't see the RPL lovers mentioning that. ''The Eredivisie is such a shitty league guys for real''.

Scoring goals and attack actually brings you forward in tournaments, something Rostov is lacking. This Manchester United side was a totally beatable one but the Rostov coach was such a coward. Still parking the bus when you have to score that away goal.

Anyways if you intend to bring facts, don't be so one-sided. So happy that Rostov is out, the coach thought he is Greece and he could win the whole thing with his 10-0-0 formation and shitty subs. At the end of the day you will hear no-one how amusing Rostov played, because there is nothing to be proud of when you have 10 players in front of goal. People only talk about teams who have fighting spirit and go out 90 minutes long to play beautiful and attacking football. I call Rostov's elimination the laws of the football nature, just like PSG's against Barcelona. You get what you give.

At least even Ajax is through to the quarter finals. The other RPL side Krasnodar got eliminated by Celta Vigo, and Ajax also won against Celta Vigo in the group stage. Not to say Zenit is gone too.

Poor Sardar needs to get out of Rostov and move to a team which fits his style before he gets wasted there. Time to move to an actual league because he deserves so much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Poor Sardar needs to get out of Rostov and move to a team which fits his style before he gets wasted there. Time to move to an actual league because he deserves so much better.
                              Yeah, poor Sardar, who with 21 years of age was the top scorer of a team who placed 2nd in their league, attracting world wide attention and getting him to a team where he played in the Champions League and scored against the likes of Bayern and PSV at the age of 21.

I think your expectations are a little high man. He's 21 and playing Champions League football. Would you rather have him be on the bench at Burnley or something? Had he not been at Rostov, he would have sat on the bench of some EPL team for a year or two before being shipped off on loan to a Championship side. Instead he played Champions League football and played in front of the world's biggest teams.
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

You can check out video of Sardar's shot v. Man U here: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...76320886816769

Comment

Working...
                                X