This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
    Mourinho just peeled a banana and gave it to Rashford to give to Rojo cause he was cramping. wow...lol
    Inspired by the guy who delivered pizza at azadi stadium

Comment

LOL at the people saying Sardar getting 15 minutes in the last game was some master coaching plan

Anyone who expected Sardar to come to Old Trafford (where the team was always going to park the bus) and "shine" is reaaaally living in the clouds. It was obvious to anyone who has ever watched football that this would be how the game would run.

At least Sardar got that one shot. I'm sure people will care after tomorrow when the draw for the next games happens. Give the turtle man who can't even win headers (Bukharov) 30+ minutes in this game, and give Sardar half that time in a must-win home game. Great tactics Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        LOL at the people saying Sardar getting 15 minutes in the last game was some master coaching plan

Anyone who expected Sardar to come to Old Trafford (where the team was always going to park the bus) and "shine" is reaaaally living in the clouds. It was obvious to anyone who has ever watched football that this would be how the game would run.

At least Sardar got that one shot. I'm sure people will care after tomorrow when the draw for the next games happens. Give the turtle man who can't even win headers (Bukharov) 30+ minutes in this game, and give Sardar half that time in a must-win home game. Great tactics Rostov.
        Bukharov almost scored a header just a few min ago...

Comment

Like I said he woulda gotten more minutes had he pressed defensively even Half as wholeheartedly as Poloz..!
          In a team like Rostov & TM that is largely based on D pressure & counterattacks, if you don't even bother to hustle defensively then you'll be yanked out every time
          Rostov is just a bad fit of a club for his style of attacking flair & lazy defensive marking.

Ps
          I agree that he was still the most dangerous attacking threat of Rostov & shoulda still been kept on considering the dire situation of they were facing in this game

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            Bukharov almost scored a header just a few min ago...
            He's also lost the ball 12 times and lost several headers to shorter players. Maybe if Sardar was given 30 minutes in Rostov he could have had an opportunity to score too. Bukharov has 0 ball control and passing ability. He is clumsy, but congrats on his doinker header and chancy goal in Rostov. The guy is a real gem. Can barely run.

Comment

Sardar offered far more offensively than defensively in the first half, such was the way Rostov were set up. All 11 were in their own half. Barring a few runs and a moment on the right hand side where Poloz fed in the RWB but his ball across the box was poor.

I felt that aerially he was hit and miss, some nice flicks but there were moments that Bailly or Rojo were out-jostling him for position while the ball was in the air.

Good to see the team take a more offensive approach in the second half and obviously his one chance came on the 54th minute. He showed good feet and hit a solid shot on target but Romero had it covered all the way.

Pogba had a poor game but he did Sardar twice, bless him.

Comment

Romero had another "Argentina - Iran moment" ...

Comment

Noboa with a good free kick at the end, would've been a hail mary corner.

1-0 FT

Mata goal, Zlatan assist:
                  https://u.nya.is/muxvqt.mp4

Rojo eating banana:
                  https://u.nya.is/oobaxw.mp4

Noboa free kick, Romero save:
                  https://streamable.com/lc7st

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I wish Sardar was more aggressive and selfish sometimes. He didn't get many chances but in front of the goal he keeps wanting pass the ball. Rostov really is not a good team. They need changes

Comment

Stupid coach for subbing out the main threat of his team.
                      Not that I was expecting the Iranians to perform when I watch the games live!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Pesar
                        This is a once in a lifetime upportunity u gotten & u go just fking strolling about the pitch?? 😡
                        Che maast bazi kard Sardar ..!
                        Looked tired & uninterested
                        He woulda been kept on longer had he even make an effort on the defensive front
                        Whatta Shiite day for both our boys in Eu today
                        ???
                        I saw him defending the whole game...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                          I wish Sardar was more aggressive and selfish sometimes. He didn't get many chances but in front of the goal he keeps wanting pass the ball. Rostov really is not a good team. They need changes
                          Big change needed = Sardar going to a better team and league. The guy is playing on an ultra-defensive squad, and EVERYONE always says, "if this kid's so good, why does he have 4 goals in 16 matches. Would you all not prefer Sardar to be on a team that allows him to shine? He'd score 25 goals in the Dutch league where teams actually attack. Hopefully now that this team is out of EL (due to their own poor choices), and won't be in the league next year because they're 8th place in the league, hopefully some of you will come to your senses and see that Sardar will be an afterthought if he stays on the teet of the Turkmen coach.

Sardar, cut the umbilical cord you have to Berdyev and go to a team where they actually attack once in a while. You'll score more goals, and be the star you deserve to be. Rostov's future is officially bleak. Unless they go on a run in the league, the next year is not going to be a good opportunity for anyone to shine.

Comment

Big change needed = Sardar going to a better team and league. The guy is playing on an ultra-defensive squad, and EVERYONE always says, "if this kid's so good, why does he have 4 goals in 16 matches. Would you all not prefer Sardar to be on a team that allows him to shine? He'd score 25 goals in the Dutch league where teams actually attack. Hopefully now that this team is out of EL (due to their own poor choices), and won't be in the league next year because they're 8th place in the league, hopefully some of you will come to your senses and see that Sardar will be an afterthought if he stays on the teet of the Turkmen coach.

Sardar, cut the umbilical cord you have to Berdyev and go to a team where they actually attack once in a while. You'll score more goals, and be the star you deserve to be. Rostov's future is officially bleak. Unless they go on a run in the league, the next year is not going to be a good opportunity for anyone to shine.
                            ya seriously

Comment

I don't think anyone on this board would disagree with you on this, tbh

Comment

Anyone have Sardar's shot?

Comment

Working...
                                X