This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Does our noon Shekari have his ITC yet, or is it gonna take another few months for him to get it?
    I think his name is shekari as is shekar (hunting) not shekar the sugar. I used to think it was sugari also until I readi it in Farsi.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      I think his name is shekari as is shekar (hunting) not shekar the sugar. I used to think it was sugari also until I readi it in Farsi.
      There should be a rule for the letter A in Farsi to English. I was reading it as Sugari too. It should be spelled Shekaari to differentiate the pronunciation of the As

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Chances Shekari plays some minutes at all due to 4-0 lead?

Azmoun should practice his effectiveness in front of goal tomorrow. He only has 4-5 games to play before Iran Qatar
        Reza went to Russia, he is not in Prague.

Comment

«Rostov» postponed purchase of Iranian midfielder Reza Shekari before the summer transfer window, said a source familiar with the situation.

-"Rostov" will fail to acquire in this transfer window. The player is having problemswith paperwork. The parties will return to the subject during the summer, the source said.

In the current season Reza Shekari made eight appearances for the ' Zob Ahan and scored one goal. It should be noted that the British edition of The Guardian included it among the 50 most talented young players in the world.

Earlier interest in player showed Leicester and Basel.

http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/961641

Comment

^damn
            wonder if its due to ghorzadaniaye Zobe??

Comment

If Shekari was signed to an Arab team we would be blaming and foshing all Arabs lol.

Comment

when is Rostov game today?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  when is Rostov game today?
                  2 hours 15minutes from this post

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    2 hours 15minutes from this post
                    ty
                    damn
                    thats a bit much
                    gotta roll to work

anyways to watch it on the go iphone??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      ty
                      damn
                      thats a bit much
                      gotta roll to work

anyways to watch it on the go iphone??
                      Fox Soccer 2 Go app:
                      http://www.foxsoccer2go.com/home

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Sardar on bench.

Comment

Azmoun not starting....

Comment

That is not a good sign and people want him to move to a bigger club...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              That is not a good sign and people want him to move to a bigger club...
                              You always panic. Just a few days ago you were saying "Oh Karim is not starting - this is not good" when it's just 3 weeks after his move! Today he scores a brace. You even said he didn't play a good game even when he scored a brace - you always tend to be cynical and negative when it comes to Iranian players.

Not the first time Azmoun is benched a couple of games, it takes him always a bit of time to hit form after long breaks. Same thing happened last year. To not think Azmoun is not the NUMBER 1 striker on Rostov is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                You always panic. Just a few days ago you were saying "Oh Karim is not starting - this is not good" when it's just 3 weeks after his move! Today he scores a brace
                                Not the first time Azmoun is benched a couple of games, it takes him always a bit of time to hit form after long breaks. Same thing happened last year. To not think Azmoun is not the NUMBER 1 striker on Rostov is delusional.
                                This and I guess that because this game isn't really important the coach want to give Bukharov playing time. Last game was the same, if It went wrong Sardar wouldve been ready.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X