X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Who scored for Rostov?
    Ivan Novoseltsev (Defender)
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

i miss the game, the game was for russian league or friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        i miss the game, the game was for russian league or friendly?
        league game

Comment

highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Sardar had a decent game, he didn't get many decent balls and in few occasions he did his best and that is why he played 90 minutes. Saeid in other hand need to understand better his role in team.
            Good start for Rostov, they lack a real play maker, if they think Saeid is the one, they are wrong, he is not, better they don't waste the guy in this position.
            Didn't see the game.
            Rostov fked up letting Kanga slip outa their club.
            That dude was a damn quality AM ..! Very underrated.
            I know the berdiev main tactical focus is pressNcounter& grinding out results but they already somewhat shook off the Under-dog tag with their successful league run last season, doubt if teams in the league would Tee up offensively on them this year & leave themselves volunarable to Rostov's countering tactics.

I'm sure Sardar's league stats will also suffer this season due to lack decent service, unless Rostov strengthen their squad singnigicantly before the transfer deadline.

Comment

Well u could see that Rostov felt the Anderlecht game in their legs and Ezatollahi is only 19 so anyone who thinks that at that age you have fully developed your stamina really doesn't have a clue. Berdiev played with a little experimental formation and he also played Kireev who played awful on the right wing things got better when the usually splendid Bastos who naturally plays on the right as a fullback came in instead of Kireev. This game shouldn't be put to much weight on. The question is will Rostov cope with the tough schedule with the current squad, next game against Anderlecht is on wednesday so there is little time to recover and on top of that they have to take the next flight to Anderlecht.

Comment

When's the next CL leg?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  When's the next CL leg?
                  Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                  Well u could see that Rostov felt the Anderlecht game in their legs and Ezatollahi is only 19 so anyone who thinks that at that age you have fully developed your stamina really doesn't have a clue. Berdiev played with a little experimental formation and he also played Kireev who played awful on the right wing things got better when the usually splendid Bastos who naturally plays on the right as a fullback came in instead of Kireev. This game shouldn't be put to much weight on. The question is will Rostov cope with the tough schedule with the current squad, next game against Anderlecht is on wednesday so there is little time to recover and on top of that they have to take the next flight to Anderlecht.
                  i dont care if your 19 or 30 plying 2 games in a week at this level is very tough and takes a toll on anyone's performance. not to mention these guys probably had training sessions in between. Also fairly certain Saeed was subbed out at HT, cause Berdiev had one eye on next Wednesday's trip to Anderlecht ..!

Comment

Berdyev after the game said, Saeid's sub was mainly because he got slightly injured during this week CL match and he didn't want risk anything and he also felt Saeid was tired and wanted at same time change the game strategy, he also mentioned, we already have few injuries and didn't want add another serious one to the list.

About Azmoun he said, the guy went through a lot in last few weeks, but i am sure he will do well for us, plus i am happy with our 3 forwards.

Comment

Damn Berdyev coached Kazan for 12 years!

Comment

Highlights

http://livetv107.net/en/showvideo/36...stov_orenburg/

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Damn Berdyev coached Kazan for 12 years!
                          Plus, when he started to coach Rubin he brought then to the Russian First Division for the first time ever. The rest belongs to history

Comment

Dude Berdiyev is a legendary manager... I really hope he goes to a big club and brings our boys with him

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              Dude Berdiyev is a legendary manager... I really hope he goes to a big club and brings our boys with him
                              his tasbi is also legendary!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X