Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rostov was the dominant team by far but they are all a bit off the pace. Heavy passes and heavy touches have made for an ugly game even from last season's standards. Azmoun had a couple half chances but he's made the same mistakes as the rest of them. I wonder if the advanced position suits Ezzatolahi, he seems to prefer passing with the midfield line and galloping forward with the ball rather than trying to find space between the lines and turn on the ball.

Comment

You don't always stay in the same place in a game, you adapt as the game goes on. Overall he was playing behind Azmoun centrally. Sometimes if a player was deep he drifted wide to accommodate or he dropped deep to receive the ball. I even saw him standing up top with Azmoun as another striker sometimes. But overall he occupying the space right in behind the striker

Comment

I wonder if Rostov want to be title contenders again this season, usually these games give you the championship or not.

Comment

He is not a typical passer with vision of CAM, DM is much better fit for him, as this is the position he plays in TM as well and shined, he can rush the attack when is necessary, a bit à la Nekounam!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              He is not a typical passer with vision of CAM, DM is much better fit for him, as this is the position he plays in TM as well and shined, he can rush the attack when is necessary a bit à la Nekounam!
              You're right, but maybe Berdyev sees potential in Ezatolahi as CAM and wants him to transform into an allround midfielder.

Comment

Btw, Rostov lost a good player lately. Guelor Kanga left to Red Star Belgrade...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  You're right, but maybe Berdyev sees potential in Ezatolahi as CAM and wants him to transform into an allround midfielder.
                  Well to be honest he looks confused, he was a bit confused against Anderlecht despite having a good game, he is not winning lots of battles, he is not getting lots of passes either, so that is up to coach to determine his position. If you look at his position in TM, he is the guy who won a lot of battles in middle, way more than Ebrahimi, Kamyabinia and few other DM or CMs.

I guess this is more on coach than him.

Comment

Saeid is Out

Comment

Ezatollahi brought off at minute 45, Berdyev is unsatisfied it seems.

Comment

As it was said he looked confused!

Comment

He's still young, it was his first league game I believe. It could be the nerves as well.

Comment

Saeid played 80+ minutes a few days ago in CL, so fatigue could be a factor.

Comment

Yes saeid was off today both in passing but also position. He will comeback stronger

Comment

Fatigue for 19 years old kid? Rostov has few players in mid 30 who played few days a go!

Comment

Working...
                                X