Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His next move should be to a top 5 league, same goes for ARJ unless it's Porto, Benfica, etc

Comment

In the winter transfer window, Azmoun will most likely remain where he is to stay with Berdiyev a bit more. Specially now that Rostov have qualified to the Europa cup.

So do not get your hopes up for a big transfer for Azmoun any time soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        In the winter transfer window, Azmoun will most likely remain where he is to stay with Berdiyev a bit more. Specially now that Rostov have qualified to the Europa cup.

So do not get your hopes up for a big transfer for Azmoun any time soon!
        There really are a lot of variables. If the core of the team stays, then yes, you are correct, he will stay. Football is a business though, and Rostov apparently has strong offers for Noboa and other valuable players who they may let go as soon as possible.

Noboa is extremely likely to leave, more than anyone else, as his price is currently at a peak, and he is old. The team can make a pretty penny on him in January, and that might be gone by summer if his form drops.

If Noboa leaves, and everyone else stays, then there is still a strong chance that Sardar will stay, although the team will be weaker without a team leader like Noboa. Hopefully Saeid can take his place, although it seems he is not a first choice in the team.

If Berdyev leaves to greener pastures, I really don't see Sardar or Saeid staying for very long.

If Berdyev goes to another club in the Winter, I am extremely confident that Sardar will either follow him, or will take another offer.

Rostov will want to hoarde cash, and rebuild soon. They won't be able to keep this core forever, so gathering money now will do them a great benefit. If Sardar only receives offers at 8 or 10 million Euro, they will definitely pass, because they would be leaving a lot of money on the table.

If tomorrow, Liverpool offered 15 million Euro for Sardar, Rostov would agree and push him to leave. I don't know if that will happen, but these are all scenarios.

I agree that it is unlikely he leaves in January, but there are scenarios where he will leave. It looks like Rostov is in for a shakeup, but if they maintain the current situation, and do not change too many pieces, I see Sardar staying too.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          There really are a lot of variables. If the core of the team stays, then yes, you are correct, he will stay. Football is a business though, and Rostov apparently has strong offers for Noboa and other valuable players who they may let go as soon as possible.
          Noboa is extremely likely to leave, more than anyone else, as his price is currently at a peak, and he is old. The team can make a pretty penny on him in January, and that might be gone by summer if his form drops.
          If Noboa leaves, and everyone else stays, then there is still a strong chance that Sardar will stay, although the team will be weaker without a team leader like Noboa. Hopefully Saeid can take his place, although it seems he is not a first choice in the team.
          If Berdyev leaves to greener pastures, I really don't see Sardar or Saeid staying for very long.
          If Berdyev goes to another club in the Winter, I am extremely confident that Sardar will either follow him, or will take another offer.
          Rostov will want to hoarde cash, and rebuild soon. They won't be able to keep this core forever, so gathering money now will do them a great benefit. If Sardar only receives offers at 8 or 10 million Euro, they will definitely pass, because they would be leaving a lot of money on the table.
          If tomorrow, Liverpool offered 15 million Euro for Sardar, Rostov would agree and push him to leave. I don't know if that will happen, but these are all scenarios.
          I agree that it is unlikely he leaves in January, but there are scenarios where he will leave. It looks like Rostov is in for a shakeup, but if they maintain the current situation, and do not change too many pieces, I see Sardar staying too.
          top RPL and even foreign teams are already interested in Poloz, Noboa and Dzhanaev (basically Rostov's best players) and honestly , I doubt that they will reject a move if they eventually get an offer from these clubs, given that they're not so young anymore and not particularly attached to Berdyev as this is the case with Azmoun... I think Azmoun will stay with Berdyev and Rostov at least till summer 2017 , even if his teamates leave in January.

About Saeid : if Noboa leaves, he will probably stay with Rostov as well since he will get much more playing time (even though he won't start all the games either) but if Noboa stays, his situation will probably remain the same or even get worse, in case Rostov gets eliminated from EL after the next two games. So I hope he will be willing to leave his cofort zone and move to another team (preferably outside of Russia) where he will get the playing time he needs to progress faster.

I think we can all agree that even a move to Holland would be very good for Saeid as he won't get too accustomed to life in Russia (like Azmoun), and will be much more likely to join a top 3/4 league afterward instead of getting stuck in Russia

Comment

Holland ist shit, he should go to germany
            ---------------------Abedzadeh----------------------
            --------------S.J.Hosseini-------Pashazadeh---------------
            Mahdavikia---------------------------------------Minavand
            ------------------------Nekounam----------------------------
            ------------Teymourian---------------Zandi--------------
            ---------------------------Karimi---------------------------
            --------------------Dejagah------Daei--------------
            Azmoun
            Gucci
            Golmohammadi
            Jahanbakhsh
            Hajsafi
            Rahmati
            Shojaei

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

The only way I see Azmoun leaving Rostov in the coming transfer window, is only if Berdiyev leaves to a club playing in the CL or in the Europa cup! That's all! Otherwise why would Rostov sell any of their players now when they have a Europa cup to play? They could wait until the summer transfer window when their price will probably be higher after the Europa cup!

Comment

Can you guys stop bumping this thread with your predictions on where he signs next?

Just wait 30 days and you'll find out if he leaves or stays.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  Can you guys stop bumping this thread with your predictions on where he signs next?

LOL. Isn't the whole point of a discussion board to discuss and speculate? If you just want news go to Livescore
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Sorry for discussing Persian football on PFDC. Let's argue about Arabs and write 50 pages about that Ghoddos guy who doesn't even care for Team Melli. I think you posted in the wrong thread. We should all stop posting and discussing until Iran wins the World Cup. See you in 2068!

Comment

Azmoun will find a team, im more worried about Saeed getting stuck on Rostov bench forever

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        Azmoun will find a team, im more worried about Saeed getting stuck on Rostov bench forever
                        He's a bad match for the defensive system Rostov plays. He needs to get the hell outta there.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Agree - it’s about the quality of discussion. I think we have discussed Azmoun's possible transfer enough, actually too much, and only see the same comments being repeated over and over again. Kind of hard to follow updates and new infos...

Furthermore, as already said, I wish we should spent much more energy and be much more worried about our talents INSIDE IRAN, instead of focusing so much on our legionnaires only. We have so many players being able to reach the same level, if not higher, as likes of Azmoun, but we only start supporting and pay attention to them once they make it...really don't like this bandwagon effect.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

with Hapoel Beer Shava there is now one ISRAELI Team in the final 32 (unseeded)

if they go all through the final 32 they could face one of our boys team

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              I wanna see Sardar tower over Zlatan for a sick header

and i wanna see Saeed nutmeg Pogba a few times

Then they'll sack Mourinho after they lose....and all United fans can be happy about that
                              Do you ever stop taking about United? You bitter fat eyetalian wannabe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                Do you ever stop taking about United? You bitter fat eyetalian wannabe.
                                Wtf? Dude you okay? lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X