Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said bayad be masolan Rostov bege ta taklifesh raa roshan konan.

Agar emsaal mikhad gharardaade jadidi ba in bashgaah bebande bayad behesh began dar ayande dar tarkibe team khahad bood ya na.

Agar ke na behtare yek teami digari peyda kone, agar mitone bargarde Espania kheili khoob mishe chon shiveye baazish vaghean joore ba on lig.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Said bayad be masolan Rostov bege ta taklifesh raa roshan konan.

Agar emsaal mikhad gharardaade jadidi ba in bashgaah bebande bayad behesh began dar ayande dar tarkibe team khahad bood ya na.

Agar ke na behtare yek teami digari peyda kone, agar mitone bargarde Espania kheili khoob mishe chon shiveye baazish vaghean joore ba on lig.
      Agar bargarde Atletico shalvaramo tar mekonam

Comment

eurosport germany mentions Bayern Munich also being intersted in Azmoun
        http://www.eurosport.de/fussball/dra...34/story.shtml

Comment

FYI, everybody stop being so pessimistic and requesting Ajax or PSV as where Sardar will "succeed." I think some of you are buying into the BS that Iranian footballers are inferior to British or other European footballers.

They are NOT! Sure, a name like Daniel Sturridge sounds intimidating, but that's because he's been playing on Liverpool for many years. I really don't see anyone on Liverpool or many other teams outside of Ibrahimovic that can provide what Sardar provides. He is a unique player, and all of you are truly mistaken if you believe that he cannot succeed. The guy is young, and the next contract he signs will have a HUGE impact on his career.

He can go to a top team in Greece, Netherlands, etc. but he'll always be trying to make it to a team like Liverpool. Do you really believe that dominating a lesser league would prepare him for EPL or another top league. It is sink or swim. If he takes the route of trying to improve on a lesser team, he has a huge chance of missing the boat. There may never be this kind of hype again. Also, if he goes to a top team at 23, 24, 25, the same arguments that he may fail will still stand.

Let's stop being pansies, and challenge our players to take the hardest path. Sardar should not assume that he will be a bench-warmer on Liverpool. Obviously they wouldn't spend $10 million+ with intent to bench a player.

It is up to him to have the attitude of a winner, and I feel that the negative Iranian "but Hameed is smarter and more handsome than you" attitude pervades from our fans to our footballers. Screw Hameed, I know he is a Mohandes, but you can do better than him. Just because someone is ahead of you now does not mean you should not try to surpass them. We are all sleeping on this kid. He should join the hardest team to prove himself. He should not go to Ajax because it would be easier for him. If that's the case, just go to Malaysian league and score 50 goals a season. Go to Bayern or Liverpool or even better teams and prove yourself, kid. Don't listen to those who want you to take the path of least resistance.

This is a life lesson for all of us. Don't compare yourself to others who are ahead of you today. I feel like our parents do this to us. They always compare us in elementary school to high schoolers, and when we are in high school to graduate students. "Have you seen Pejman? He is Doctor, vhy are you still een high school??!"

Challenge yourself, you're better than Hameed and Pejman.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
            our boys played very well
            here are the highlights
            They've taken the video off!!! Is it possible to watch it somewhere else?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              FYI, everybody stop being so pessimistic and requesting Ajax or PSV as where Sardar will "succeed." I think some of you are buying into the BS that Iranian footballers are inferior to British or other European footballers.
              They are NOT! Sure, a name like Daniel Sturridge sounds intimidating, but that's because he's been playing on Liverpool for many years. I really don't see anyone on Liverpool or many other teams outside of Ibrahimovic that can provide what Sardar provides. He is a unique player, and all of you are truly mistaken if you believe that he cannot succeed. The guy is young, and the next contract he signs will have a HUGE impact on his career.
              He can go to a top team in Greece, Netherlands, etc. but he'll always be trying to make it to a team like Liverpool. Do you really believe that dominating a lesser league would prepare him for EPL or another top league. It is sink or swim. If he takes the route of trying to improve on a lesser team, he has a huge chance of missing the boat. There may never be this kind of hype again. Also, if he goes to a top team at 23, 24, 25, the same arguments that he may fail will still stand.
              Let's stop being pansies, and challenge our players to take the hardest path. Sardar should not assume that he will be a bench-warmer on Liverpool. Obviously they wouldn't spend $10 million+ with intent to bench a player.
              It is up to him to have the attitude of a winner, and I feel that the negative Iranian "but Hameed is smarter and more handsome than you" attitude pervades from our fans to our footballers. Screw Hameed, I know he is a Mohandes, but you can do better than him. Just because someone is ahead of you now does not mean you should not try to surpass them. We are all sleeping on this kid. He should join the hardest team to prove himself. He should not go to Ajax because it would be easier for him. If that's the case, just go to Malaysian league and score 50 goals a season. Go to Bayern or Liverpool or even better teams and prove yourself, kid. Don't listen to those who want you to take the path of least resistance.
              This is a life lesson for all of us. Don't compare yourself to others who are ahead of you today. I feel like our parents do this to us. They always compare us in elementary school to high schoolers, and when we are in high school to graduate students. "Have you seen Pejman? He is Doctor, vhy are you still een high school??!"
              Challenge yourself, you're better than Hameed and Pejman.
              Thank you.

Edit: One thing people don't seem to realize is that the fact he's still young would give him chances even if he struggles at a big team at first. If he decides to wait until he's older he'll be expected to perform right away and be labelled as a flop if he doesn't.
              Last edited by ; 12-07-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                eurosport germany mentions Bayern Munich also being intersted in Azmoun
                http://www.eurosport.de/fussball/dra...34/story.shtml
                I had a feeling after his goal they'd be interested!

I remember when Karimi signed with them, the German newspapers called the club "Bayern Iran", Because of all the Iranians they had signed. I wonder what they'd say now if Azmoun joined them!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  P.S, Cant believe that some were advocating for Sardars move to PSV or Ajax...Dutch football is weak in comparison to even Russian League.
                  The exposure in the dutch league to the rest of Europe and the world is in general bigger than the Russian league! Specially in PSV, Ajax and the likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    I had a feeling after his goal they'd be interested!

I remember when Karimi signed with them, the German newspapers called the club "Bayern Iran", Because of all the Iranians they had signed. I wonder what they'd say now if Azmoun joined them!
                    bayern can be more likely, since we had big iranian players in Bayern before, it can happen

Comment

Originally posted by Parham10 View Post
                      Thank you.

Edit: One thing people don't seem to realize is that the fact he's still young would give him chances even if he struggles at a big team at first. If he decides to wait until he's older he'll be expected to perform right away and be labelled as a flop if he doesn't.
                      This is very valid as well. If Sardar Azmoun with the talent he has today was born as an Englishman or Spanish, do you believe he would have a problem playing in EPL or another top league?

If Milad Mohammadi were born in a Western European country, don't you think people would be raving about him and he wouldn't already be grinding in the Bundesliga?

Our players are so undervalued, and we are part of that reason. Despite having flops like Park Chu Young, go read the transfer rumors for Korean players on their forums. They don't say "_____ doesn't deserve to play in a tough league like EPL or Bundesliga. They know that their best players can compete like Heung Min Son. Why do we believe that our best player will not succeed then?

Are we convinced that we are lower than other countries? We have such a low opinion of our players if that is the case. So sad. We bitch and moan about Taremi or Rezaeian not challenging themselves, then tell Sardar to take it easy and take the easy path.

What is this, am I on crazy pills? Every Iranian player, go to the most challenging place you can go. If that is Danish second league, do it and prove yourself.

Who would have believed that Ansarifard who looked like a total dud at Osasuna would go to a newly promoted Greek team and absolutely own that league? Some of you seemed to think he should go back to Iran because he was not immediately successful in Europe. Players should challenge themselves. If they fail, don't give up. Keep trying to succeed. If he doesn't blow the world away at Liverpool, do you know how many teams will want an ex-Liverpool player? Scoring 20 goals for 2 years at Ajax will mean that he will just end up in the same position in 2 years, but with even more expectations, as Parham said.

It's stupid for him to choose a lesser team or stay at Rostov. No risk, no reward sadly.

Comment

screw Bayern...that team isnt for Azmoun. And we dont need them to bench him like hashemian and daei. With a Lewandowski and muller, there is no room for Azmoun.

just go to a mid table spanish team

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          screw Bayern...that team isnt for Azmoun. And we dont need them to bench him like hashemian and daei. With a Lewandowski and muller, there is no room for Azmoun.

just go to a mid table spanish team
                          In a perfect world they would buy him and loan him out elsewhere for 6 months or a year. I doubt they would buy him and just bench him, ancelotti is not not silly enough to do something like that
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            The exposure in the dutch league to the rest of Europe and the world is in general bigger than the Russian league! Specially in PSV, Ajax and the likes!
                            But just look at them in european competition... why should Azmoun join ajax for instance, who his own rostov side beat 5-2 on aggregate... Rostov are clearly better than ajax. And actually, dutch league is not producing talents like it used to, the last big talent to leave dutch league for big teams was cillesen to barca ( and we all know how average he is) and depay to united, who has totally flopped (albeit with lack of opportunity). Eridivisie is really not as strong as it once was, and as a result big teams, leagues are not concentrating their scouts there. In terms of smaller leagues... Russian, Belgian, Portuguese, Austrian, French leagues are all proving to be new hotbeds of talent. Not saying dutch league is bad, it is still a good league, but going from rostov to there for Azmoun or even a guy like MiMo, is completely meaningless. Saeid, maybe, but only if he isnt starting by end of the year. And even them im sure he can find a good midtable team in Spanish League that would be interested in him, he proved in all his games so far, and on big stage vs anderlecht that he is ready for a high level

Comment

Him joining Bayern would be my biggest ever dream as I supported the club since I was 7. But he won't get a single minute as Bayern play with 1 striker and Lewa plays 90 minutes almost in all games. And when/if he gets injured Muller will play his position.

Comment

The surprise starts of the Champions League group stage

SARDAR AZMOUN | FC Rostov | Striker | The only man other than Robert Lewandowski to breach Atletico Madrid's brilliant backline during the group stage, Azmoun was unlucky to see his fine finish at the Vicente Calderon fail to secure a point for the visitors. However, the 21-year-old Iranian's wonderfully composed finish against Bayern Munich helped earn Rostov their first ever Champions League win - and sparked reports of a January move to Liverpool.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/7180/gal...ostov/12#photo

Comment

Working...
                                X