Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer Berdyev to stay in big or decent clubs in Europe and hire some iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
      Saied interview summary:

- Thank God the ball fell at the point where I was expecting it

- A special thanks to CQ who gave me a lot of confidence

- I managed to gain Berdiev's trust in the pre-season and I am content to have made him proud with my performance

- I hope to carry on like this and have a good season with Rostov

- We'll appreciate the positive effect of having 11 legionnaires (as opposed to 3 only, 4 years back) during the World cup 2018. This will raise the level of TM.

- CQ has injected a lot of confidence into young players which allows them to play easier.

- Berdiev will stay for another 2 years. He is a great coach and we all feel very comfortable with him

- He emphasised on importance of Match against Qatar which is a matter of pride for both parties

- Said Also urged the president to provide his full support for the national team

- There's no other option than unity for succeeding in the WCQ

http://isna.ir/news/95050103929/%D8%...87%D9%88%D8%B1
      The bolded statement is very important because it shows that Saeid and everyone else know how imperative it is to be playing in Europe. This is from CQs influence.
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

I don't want to come across as a pessimist, but the away leg seems very daunting.

Even if Rostov won that, giving away two "away-goals" has made their progression extremely difficult.

Simply put, the only way Rostov can get to the next round is to WIN against Anderlecht in Belgium by any score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rubin to challange the decison made by CAS:

"The "Ruby" believe that "growth" and Azmun misleading CAS

Football club "Rostov" and Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun providing false contract, deliberately mislead Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), said in a statement Kazan "Rubin".

Rostov head coach Kurban Berdyev at a news conference before the match of the third qualifying round of the Champions League against FC Anderlecht

FC "Rostov" said Berdyev and Azmun to participate in the Champions League

July 22 CAS ruled on the application for interim measures on the complaint of "growth" and Azmun against the decision of the RFU and Premier League to refuse the application for the football club Rostov. The court allowed the "Rostov" state player for the current season. Azmun, who spent last season on loan in "Chicago" and returned in the summer of "Ruby", was introduced on Monday the club Rostov in the application for participation in the Champions League.

"Our club is planning to challenge the provisional decision CAS, repealing the verdict of the RFU and allowing the" growth "to register the player. By providing a false contract," growth "and Sardar Azmoun deliberately misleading CAS and violate FIFA regulations. Such actions lead to serious consequences for the parties involved, . both the Swiss and Russian law, including the norms of criminal law, "Rubin" is going to take all possible measures to protect their legitimate rights and interests, using all available legal means ", - said in a statement the Kazan club ."

http://ria.ru/sport/20160727/1472948...#ixzz4FeT1fyRb

Comment

Rostov's response

Today (27 July 2016) on the official website of the football club "Rubin" (Kazan) has been asserted against FC "Rostov" and player of our club Sardar Azmoun. Based on the content of this statement, we strongly recommend to our colleagues from FC "Rubin" calm the emotions and focus on the legal side of the issue. The dispute between the player and the FC "Rubin" is considered to FIFA, which will give a proper assessment of what is happening. With regard to the proposal for a football player CAS decision, we inform that the decision on interim measures is final and can not be appealed, the more a person not a party to the proceedings. Perhaps this information will save you time and keep the reputation.

As for the statements of FC "Rubin" on the introduction of CAS in error by forging FC "Rostov" and Sardar Azmoun employment contract, such statements involve part of Art. 128.1 of the Criminal Code libel and violate the honor, dignity and business reputation of FC "Rostov" and Sardar Azmoun. In the near future the club and the player will be decided on appeal to the relevant authorities to protect their violated rights.

27/7/16

Comment

Rubin their buttholes are hurt now they see how Sardar is blossoming at Rostov while they benched him and let some other shitty striker play. Now they can't get him back, they are playing dirty. Why can't they back off already? Such an annoying club to deal with. Sardar is playing CL and Rubin are not even playing European games LOL.

Comment

I think we now have 4 Iranian players in the race for an EL / CL spot:

Sardar Azmoun for Rostov in CL
                Ali Karimi for Dinamo Zagreb in CL
                Saeid Ezatolahi for Rostov in CL
                Alireza Jahanbakhsh for AZ in EL

In the best case, we will see three of them in CL group stage. Bright times for Iranian football.

Comment

They've got a league game against a weak side on Saturday, hopefully SAED starts again. I hope they won't be too tired for the anderlecht game

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    They've got a league game against a weak side on Saturday, hopefully SAED starts again. I hope they won't be too tired for the anderlecht game

say what league game on Saturday? what a tough schedule!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

and that is when it hits the Rostov mgmnt that their squad is just waay to shallow to be competing in EU and Europe concurrently...!! at such high levels playing twice a week will surely take its toll on players ..! injuries and fatigue is simply inevitable..!!
                      woulda rather both our boys got rested for this match as i think Rostov need to be in top fineness and form firing on all cylinders if they wanna have slightest chance of beating anderlect @ their home ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        and that is when it hits the Rostov mgmnt that their squad is just waay to shallow to be competing in EU and Europe concurrently...!! at such high levels playing twice a week will surely take its toll on players ..! injuries and fatigue is simply inevitable..!!
                        woulda rather both our boys got rested for this match as i think Rostov need to be in top fineness and form firing on all cylinders if they wanna have slightest chance of beating anderlect @ their home ..!
                        I'll be extremely pissed off if Rostov doesn't bring in some new talent in the transfer market... If shitty Rubin Kazan can get Song from Barcelona, who says Rostov can't??

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          I'll be extremely pissed off if Rostov doesn't bring in some new talent in the transfer market... If shitty Rubin Kazan can get Song from Barcelona, who says Rostov can't??
                          Rubin is a rich team, while Rostov is struggling financially

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                            I don't want to come across as a pessimist, but the away leg seems very daunting.

Even if Rostov won that, giving away two "away-goals" has made their progression extremely difficult.

Simply put, the only way Rostov can get to the next round is to WIN against Anderlecht in Belgium by any score.

Anyways, they won't progress to CL group stage. there is really big guns as Manchester City, Porto, etc.. waiting for them in the next play off round.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Anyways, they won't progress to CL group stage. there is really big guns as Manchester City, Porto, etc.. waiting for them in the next play off round.
                              It would be ideal if Rostov progresses and faces a team like Manchester City or Porto, more chance for Ezatollahi and Azmoun to get noticed by big clubs.

Comment

Brw, Ezatolahi was named as best player for Rostov in their first CL match.

Comment

Working...
                                X