X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
    holy shit this team sucks.

DUDE, would you have said the same if they drew the match?

Comment

Again a back header from Rostov which took advantage of Griezmann. This is frustating.

Comment

here we go copy of the first AM goal
        high ball and its the winner for AM

Comment

But I have to say that was an impressive call by the ref!

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
            DUDE, would you have said the same if they drew the match?
            No, but did you see that shit they pulled the last minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
              But I have to say that was an impressive call by the ref!
              Yeah i thought it was offisde

Comment

Fuk this shit. I knew they would finally score.
                Last edited by _Navid_; 11-01-2016, 02:47 PM.

Comment

People here seem to forget that Azmoun started vs Ural only two days ago whereas most of other key Rostov players didn't even travel with the team but were being rested instead. He started a lot of games recently since Bukharov is still injured and missed many games already

Comment

Honestly, the subs were horrific. Their number 5 gave the ball away before the goal (he was subbed in). Moussa Doumbia was a joke and doesn't belong at this stage of competition. Instead of keeping Azmoun on and Saeid in to hold the ball and utilize his physique, speed and passing, the coach shits the bed.

Athletico deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      See this is what I was talking about. Why does Azmoun rarely see a 90 minute game? He always gets subbed out in the 2nd half regardless of how he plays, it's annoying
                      yea
                      today he was even surprised and seemed very annoyed by his subbing..!!

i think if he improve his defensive zeal a bit and close down the ball carriers he will be kept on when rostov goes to their BSall out defending mode..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        No, but did you see that shit they pulled the last minutes?
                        I rest my case

I was happy that Sardar showed himself and sad that Ezatolahi didn't play.

I dont care about the loss, because the future of Sardar and Saeid is not in Rostov, they are too big for Rostov (only the retard coach does not realise this)

Comment

for those who havent seen özils goal you got to watch it.

Comment

It would be really sad if Sardar isn't in a top 3 league team after summer 2017. Hopefully he doesn't stand by his word when he said last year that he wanted to stay in Russia at least until the world cup...

He deserves at least a Europa League Bundesliga/La Liga/EPL team

Comment

Griezmann = hal beham zan

Comment

The next home game in the Champions League for Rostov is against Bayern.

Comment

Working...
                                X