Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar Azmoun with a great pass in to the middle of the penalty area! SARDAR IS A BEAST TONIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      the guy is trying hard to under rate his quality by being smart ass and facetious but the girl announcer disagree with him and sets him straight
      What are they saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        Azmoun clearing everything on the defence at the moment
        indeed he is clearing all the dangerous high balls out of their box this half
        he just needs to close in passing lanes and mark defensively better when on the retrieve

damn he had a quality service into the box ruined by the rostov trying to get too cute

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          What are they saying?
          forgot most of it
          but early in the game the dude said facetiously oh look 20minutes gone and finally Sardar gets his first touch and can't make much of it..!!?"
          but the girl said but look how far deep he is forced to pull back, its hard to do anything offensively when all your teammates and yourself are pulled back defending in their own half.

Comment

Alright guys, I can't seem to get the stream working rn, that means I'll have to rely on my trusty PFDC live report commentators. xD

Comment

ffs
              sardar is being pulled out for Dumbia..!

Comment

Sardar subbed out.

Comment

Sardar subbed out

Comment

azmoun out

Comment

Great. The useless Doumbia in for Azmoun.

Azmoun looked great why take him off?

Comment

Azmoun subbed out... bad sub considering Azmoun has been Rostovs best on the pitch tonight

Comment

still twenty minutes to go, too much time left to just resort to bus parking
                          I woulda liked Dumbia brought on but stupid to yank Sardar for him, FKING RETARDS...!!
                          now watch Rostov give away the winner from a set piece or a high ball sent into their box with Sardar not able to clear out

Comment

No Saeid today!!

Comment

I have seen zero from Moussa Doumbia in every Rostov game I have seen yet he always comes on.

Rostov going for third sub and no Saeid who was their best player in their last league game.

This coach is annoying.

Comment

Last Subsitute. No Ezzatollahi again.

Comment

Working...
                                X