This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool, im at work
    i'd assume i can watch it smoothly on my espn app on iphone..!!?

the last time while watching the home fixture vs Athletico every damn time the phone would ring i would loose the feed..!! even if i ignored the call..!! had to close the app and re-log in every damn call..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      cool, im at work
      i'd assume i can watch it smoothly on my espn app on iphone..!!?
      Sure can.

Comment

Sardar is starting, Saeid on the bench

Comment

Cue Rostov resoundingly getting thrashed and barely touching the ball against arguably the best club side in the world and people crying about their tactics.

Comment

Dzhanayev, kudaryshov, mevila, navas, granat, kalachev, gatskan, noboa, erokhin, Polos, azmoun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

They're doing the pregame now. Apparently AM hasn't lost at home since january. tough game for rostov. hope they come out with a draw.

Comment

Had to do this

Comment

Whatever the final score, this is a fantastic experience for a player of Sardar's age and talent (also for Saeid even if he doesn't play).

Hopefully much bigger things to come for both of them, even though I think JB will be the first to make a top 3 league move

Comment

just kicked off

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Whatever the final score, this is a fantastic experience for a player of Sardar's age and talent (also for Saeid even if he doesn't play)
                      Agree, it's all good for TM. That's what counts in the end

Comment

any link plz

Comment

The Rostov players look they're actually moving as opposed to the games in Russia where everyone is freezing.

Comment

No real attacks by Rostov so far.

Comment

No passes to, or touches by Azmoun.

Comment

http://livetv.sx/eng/eventinfo/46146...rid_fc_rostov/

Comment

Working...
                                X