Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a research on Azmoun's award. He was named as League MVP of the month May.

http://www.championat.com/football/n...ak-samyy-tsenn
    Last edited by 04041374; 10-26-2016, 04:12 AM.

Comment

^wow, that is an impressive trophy to start his collection with..!!

Comment

I just wished he had the same form now as he had then!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          I just wished he has the same form now as he had then!
          i more wish he still had the same Rostov squad and Coach ...! this mess in the club has clearly had the biggest impact on Azmoun's dip in form ...!
          Rostov are badly reeling from too many personnel changes and are yet to play as a complete unit this season and tbh...!!
          if they dont get their shitt together, i'd much rather see Sardar outa that set up as soon as Euro group stage ends..!
          not many strikers out there could do any better in this Rostov set up and team tactics and performance..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            i more wish he still had the same Rostov squad and Coach ...! this mess in the club has clearly had the biggest impact on Azmoun's dip in form ...!
            Rostov are badly reeling from too many personnel changes and are yet to play as a complete unit this season and tbh...!!
            if they dont get their shitt together, i'd much rather see Sardar outa that set up as soon as Euro group stage ends..!
            not many strikers out there could do any better in this Rostov set up and team tactics and performance..!
            If he wasn't the same in TM, I'd say you were right! But even in TM nowadays, he's too passive, making many mistakes and loses the ball more often than let's say before the summer. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the coach or Rostov's squad and rather more to do with his own form these days!

Comment

Azmoun and Ezatolahi start against Amkar.

Comment

He's gotta score in this game! Also good to see Saeid back in the starting line-up!

Comment

It's funny how half the teams in RPL play with 5 defenders (5 4 2 formation)... No wonder there is so few goals scored in RPL and Azmoun has even harder time to score given that he is himself playing for a very defensive team!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

It's laughable Azmoun is playing as lone striker up front in a team against 5 freaking defenders!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where are Dzanaev, Noboa, Kalachev, Gatcan, Poloz and Kudryashov?

Comment

any links guys

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Where are Dzanaev, Noboa, Kalachev, Gatcan, Poloz and Kudryashov?
                          Probably saving them for the though away game tuesday against Atletico Madrid

Comment

Another painful game to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                              any links guys
                              http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer2....908&ci=42&si=1

Comment

saeid is playing great. Shitty field it looks fucking freezing as well but he is running midfield and the russian are hitting him hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X