This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    People expect Azmoun to dribble all 10 AM outfield players, nutmeg the keeper, stop the ball on the line, dribble every player again twice and take a shot from half way and make a hole in the net. Anything below this is a tragic failure and he is not even fit for Azadegan bottom table team.
    He'll be Azade(gone) if that happens lol

Comment

Despite the frustrating playing style of Rostov, lets embrace the fact that Azmoun gained some valuable CL experience against a world class team.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Player of the month from Russian League Association?!

I thought he has not scored? Interesting though as he did play well and assist a couple. Good on him.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            Player of the month from Russian League Association?!
            I thought he has not scored? Interesting though as he did play well and assist a couple. Good on him.
            It says 2015/16 so I doubt it, maybe best Rostov player for last season?

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
              His caption on the photo says player of the month by russian league.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                Yes, it says 2015/2016.

Comment

Must be a player of the month award from last season.

Comment

I have a question?

Did you guys think Rostov was going to do win against Bayern Munich or Athletico Madrid?

You guys should be excited that Azmoun is getting such high caliber experience. The last Iranian player that actually played in champions league was Ali Karimi. Do you guys forget how long ago that was?

Anyways you guys bitch and moan about every little thing, but don't even enjoy the level of soccer Azmoun is playing at that we haven't seen since 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                      I have a question?

Did you guys think Rostov was going to do win against Bayern Munich or Athletico Madrid?

You guys should be excited that Azmoun is getting such high caliber experience. The last Iranian player that actually played in champions league was Ali Karimi. Do you guys forget how long ago that was?

Anyways you guys bitch and moan about every little thing, but don't even enjoy the level of soccer Azmoun is playing at that we haven't seen since 2004.
                      i agree, but im still pissed at his stupid coach for subbing him out when they are down 1-0 at home and he was not tired and still was playing his role quiet well and when he clearly was the only effective attacking threat that AM defenders seemed wary of ..!!
                      especially considering late on in the game Rostov had to resort to sending hail marry, high balls into AM box in hopes of a lucky bounce or a header for an equalizer and Sardar was clearly the top choice to possibly get on the end of one of those balls..!! cause their MF(if they even had any??) sure as shittt wasnt capable of providing any attacking service..!!

Comment

If he works on his physical attributes more he can be a dominant Target man. Great control with chest and head. Shows glimpses of Drogba in the air controlling and passing.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          i agree, but im still pissed at his stupid coach for subbing him out when they are down 1-0 at home and he was not tired and still was playing his role quiet well and when he clearly was the only effective attacking threat that AM defenders seemed wary of ..!!
                          especially considering late on in the game Rostov had to resort to sending hail marry, high balls into AM box in hopes of a lucky bounce or a header for an equalizer and Sardar was clearly the top choice to possibly get on the end of one of those balls..!! cause their MF(if they even had any??) sure as shittt wasnt capable of providing any attacking service..!!
                          First of all I wasn't questioning your post. My comment was directed to Kiarash and others like him.
                          With that said Sardar played 75 minutes with the highest level of players in the world. The reality is you all and Sardar included would have been delighted over a year ago if someone said he would play 5 minutes against Athletico Madrid in champions league. He played 75 minutes!

Comment

Reality check is the best prescription for Iranians, particularly Iranian football fans.

What seriously everyone was thinking? Azmoun and Rostov pulling a magic wand in their CL experience against all these world class teams?

The constant whining and irrational behavior of certain PFDC members over and over and over is quite agonizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rostovs match starts in 2,5 hours against FC Ufa i hope Saeed starts because he didn't play against Atletico and some players need rest. So he can find himself a place in starting line-up
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                I have a question?
                                do you?

Comment

Working...
                                X