X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun heads the ball out of the box.

Comment

Azmoun needs to pick it up, he's way too laxed and wimpy, does not get involved in 50/50s.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
        Azmoun needs to pick it up, he's way too laxed and wimpy, does not get involved in 50/50s.
        Berdeyev will give him a good yell down

Comment

Che ghadr shol moshol bazi mikoneh Sardar ..!
          Bejonb
          Kooneto be ham bekish pesar

Comment

goal bayern 2-0 Müller, assist Alaba
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Damn it Muller. Such a annoying but effective player.

Comment

HT 2-0
                TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                  Lol he is way too relaxed. And people feel he is the better striker over Gucci in CQ's single forward lineups.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Lol he is way too relaxed. And people feel he is the better striker over Gucci in CQ's single forward lineups.

If this was Gucci, he wouldve been running all over the place and challenging each tackle.

I think Sardar is a great talent, but he is being way too over hyped and its showing here. Everyone is talking about him and about how he is the next Zlatan.

He has a chance to prove it, and he is just walking all over the field not challenging or playing any ball.

Comment

Is it me or Azmoun is just not the same player anymore?!!!

I don't buy that he's alone against Bayern's defence. In many occasion, it wasn't as if whole Bayern's defense were standing in front of him. He was guarded by 1 man and just easily let the ball go to the defender!

He doesn't have that fighting spirit in him anymore! Maybe he's got too much pressure on his shoulders, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

I actually prefer him playing behind Gucci
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Azmoun played pretty well. Had a fair amount of touches for how little possession Rostov had. Nice one touch plays, good positioning. He needs to try a bit more on defence being relaxed is great but he has to be careful. Overall I think Rostov did a good job defending, that second goal came at the worst possible time. Azmoun has done enough to at least stand out in terms of his other teammates which is good for him. Hope to see Ezatolahi come in.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Even though Rostov are down 2-0 they played ok they need to feed azmoun more balls

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

He had some nice touches here and there, and is playing OK with the few opportunities he is offered. Just a reminder, he is playing against world class defenders...I think he did OK so far. Nothing special, but not too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone know wth is going on with irib, some saying they are showing the game but in few streaming i have they are showing a movie?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X