Wake up ppl , they trying to get ride of CQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake up ppl , they trying to get ride of CQ

There is a massive unification of all the ppl that want CQ out from mayliegohan , qaleoni, Ali karimi, bronco, etc ,, we need to show that we all want CQ , xx

The canceling of these camps is the worst thing that could happen, right now all of Europe and basically all of north and South America, all these countries are with their national team , no one is thinking of club teams at all and if they are they are using the reserve players and youth players .....

Idk what we have to do but all these elements I talked about want CQ out ..

No this time I do nott agree with you
    Majority of all football people in Iran including Taj and Goudarzi are backing CQ
    No one is trying to get rid of him , at least not this time around

Comment

IFF already lost. Getting rid of CQ would lead to Azmoun/Gucci/Dejagah/JB/Ezzatollahi/Mohammadi/PAG/Beiranvand/Rezaeian/Montazeri/Torabi/Ansarifard siding with him.

We'd lose our team

Comment

Guys I am worried about the camps that bronco forced CQ to cancel , we need those camps , I don't need to tell any one how garbage the coaches are in our league , the players won't be game shape , with only IPL games and practices under their belts they need CQ training.

I am just worried because Qatar will have a 1 month camp all of August play 3 friendies just to prepare for us , while we are going to meet 4 days before th game??!!!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
          Guys I am worried about the camps that bronco forced CQ to cancel , we need those camps , I don't need to tell any one how garbage the coaches are in our league , the players won't be game shape , with only IPL games and practices under their belts they need CQ
          Qatar sucks. Dont worry. CQ hates Qatar and trained all of our players. Even if Kolah ghermezi is our next coach, all of our players hate Qatar.

Qatar just naturalized a 35 yr old. They suck. Team Melli will always be better than a bunch of Somali Pirates and failed Brazilian fisherman.

Comment

I hope so bro I just really want to see this generation of talent do something and not be wasted

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
              Guys I am worried about the camps that bronco forced CQ to cancel , we need those camps , I don't need to tell any one how garbage the coaches are in our league , the players won't be game shape , with only IPL games and practices under their belts they need CQ training.

I am just worried because Qatar will have a 1 month camp all of August play 3 friendies just to prepare for us , while we are going to meet 4 days before th game??!!!?!!
              If CQ ever leaves, I'd like to see Golmohammadi as manager. I see good things in him.

Comment

I respect both Branko and Carlos.

But I have to admit, if I were to choose who does the most "i.r." asslicking it would be Branko.

Comment

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if i.r. used a "mahboob" individual like Branko, someone who is dear to Iranians, use him as a tool to try and boot Carlos out of Team Melli.

It's not a joke that Carlos has i.r. by the balls.

Some people may not believe that football plays a significant role in i.r. politics, and the control over the population. But it does!

Comment

CQ created many enemies for himself from the begining. I think Branko has been talking with Kranjcar and decided to make things worse for CQ. Others such as AG,MM and others join in as well. Branko is a coach who goes where the money is, let's not forget that he has coached in Saudi Arabia couple of years back, also he didn't come back to Iran straight after World Cup 2006. Let's not forget under Branko Team Melli was divisive and in a war! Daei/Golmohammadi/Bakhtiarizadeh in one camp against the likes of Karimi/Kazemian/Mobali/Enayati. Also Rezaei hit Badavi on the football field. Branko now has been destroying Persepolis too by bringing in crappy croat players such as Maric and Golec and getting rid of Umana perhaps one of the most experienced footballers a veteran of 2006 and 2014 world cups!
                    He has no respect for Iran or Team Melli. CQ puts 110% into improving Iran's football and he respects Iranian people and stands up against injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                      CQ created many enemies for himself from the begining. I think Branko has been talking with Kranjcar and decided to make things worse for CQ. Others such as AG,MM and others join in as well. Branko is a coach who goes where the money is, let's not forget that he has coached in Saudi Arabia couple of years back, also he didn't come back to Iran straight after World Cup 2006. Let's not forget under Branko Team Melli was divisive and in a war! Daei/Golmohammadi/Bakhtiarizadeh in one camp against the likes of Karimi/Kazemian/Mobali/Enayati. Also Rezaei hit Badavi on the football field. Branko now has been destroying Persepolis too by bringing in crappy croat players such as Maric and Golec and getting rid of Umana perhaps one of the most experienced footballers a veteran of 2006 and 2014 world cups!
                      He has no respect for Iran or Team Melli. CQ puts 110% into improving Iran's football and he respects Iranian people and stands up against injustice.
                      Well said you basically described what was on my mind Branco is a money hoe , he only cares about money , you saw the turmoil he created for teammelli while he was in charge. That we need to bring a world class coach like CQ to fix all of his mistakes, now that CQ has put all this work in Branco is back
                      Phuk this gypsy Croat,, he is on tv kissing ass so much I never seen a snake before , but I can definitely spot one when I see one and Branco is a massive snake .....🐍🐍🐍🐍

Comment

Working...
                      X